Ji How Did You Know?

In Love With The Sun

Recap

"Good night kids!" your mom wished you both from outside the master bedroom.

"Night mom!" you wished her as you get ready to sleep.

"Goodnight mom." Youngbae wished her, he too is getting ready to sleep.

"Have fun tonight!"

"MOM!" you covered your face with pillow to hide your embarrassment, you know what she meant by that.

******

"Oh! Anyonghaseyo Omma." You greeted your mother-in-law who came to visit in the morning.

"It's so nice to have a daughter." Omma hugged you tight before letting you go.

Since omma and mom made breakfast, you cleaned up after that before heading to work.

"Omma, Mom I'm heading out," Youngbae grabbed his backpack,"Aida-ssi."

You nod,"Drive safely."

"Oh come on! Kiss your husband goodbye!" you gave a death glare to the royal highness, Mom.

"Oh please, when your dad was around I-"

You quickly dragged your husband out the house.

"That's so embarrassing..." you muttered under your breath.

"Well..um... Take care and drive safely." you could feel your heart pounded.

'Aish! Should I or shouldn't I?' you mentally screamed.

"Um ok bye-bye!" Like a ghost possessed your body, he was caught by surprised when you kissed him on his lips.

'What did I just do?!' you broke away from him and ran back into the house.

 

Youngbae drove through the morning street. With his right hand on the steering wheel, his left fingers never left his lips. He began to smile silly to himself.

 

"Unnie good morning." Tiffany greeted you with her eye smile.

"Morning." you greeted her back and you continued to alter the wedding dress.

"Oh, unnie you're already here." Taeyeon came in,"I called your phone but the voicemail answered."

"Oh really?" you slipped into your pocket and checked.

"Unnie I even called your apartment but I could not get through." Taeyeon added.

"Oh I-"

"Unnie is that a wedding band?!" Sooyoung suddenly rushed to you and grabbed your left hand.

"A-Ani!!" You struggled and got away from her.

You have not have the chance to tell the girls and you feel very bad about it. You have known the girls for almost 5 years already when you first arrived in Seoul. Sooyoung starts to chase you around the boutique. Soon one by one the girls starts to chase you even the maknae Seohyun.

~~

"Youngbae! Nice ring! Where did you get it?" Kush checked it out.

"Eh? I got it as a gift." Youngbae lied.

"Really? It almost look like a wedding band." Kush commented and Youngbae slips his hand into his jacket pocket.

"Hyung how can it be a wedding band since I'm too shy to approach girls." Youngbae's comment made everyone laugh. The boys are in Teddy's studio recording songs for CFs.

Youngbae and Jiyong head out for dinner since Seunghyun, Daesung and Seungri left early for their own activities.

"Are you sure you want to eat dinner with me?" Jiyong asks for the countless time.

"It's been a while the both of us hung out. Wae?" Youngbae never looked away from the menu.

The two of them made their order and soon their food arrived.

"That's really is a nice ring." Jiyong commented as he took a bite of his food. Youngbae just smiled upon hearing that, he remembered the kiss from this morning.

"Bae ar~ You could still make it in time for dinner at home." Jiyong looked at him.

"Wae? Omma is ok with it." Youngbae took a bit of his food.

"I meant home to your WIFE." Youngbae cough almost choked from his food. Jiyong chuckled as he hands him a glass of water.

"Ji how did you know?"

 

*Flashback*

"GAHO!! GAHO!!" Jiyong called for his best friend. Gaho came running out in a funny way. Apparently something got stuck on his front paw.

"Gaho, what were you doing?" Jiyong laugh and freed the item from Gaho's paw.

'What's this?' Jiyong looked at the white envelope.

No name written on it so Jiyong does not know who it belonged to. Jiyong took out its content and read softly.

"This certifies that Dong Youngbae and Lee Aida were united in MARRIAGE - DONG YOUNGBAE IS MARRIED?!?!" Jiyong shouted at the top of his voice and he quickly put the certificate inside the envelope. Jiyong quickly put it back inside Youngbae's backpack and leave the room.

'OH! OTOKKE?!'

*Flashback End*

 

"Have you tell YG hyung?" Jiyong asks.

"Not yet." Youngbae sigh and wiped his cold sweat.

"Can we keep it between us..." Taeyang chuckled.

"Deal... So when can I meet my sister-in-law?" Jiyong teased.