THAT is the problem...

In Love With The Sun

Recap

Like being struck by a bolt of lightning, you immediately jolted up from the bed along with your ear-pitch scream as you scrambled hurriedly out from the bed. And of course while doing so you fell hard on the floor by the bed.

"Jagiya you alright?!" Youngbae immediately help you up. "I'm so sorry I shouldn't have done that!"

You stare at the 4-legged beaded eyed fellow who now happily jumping and scurrying on the bed. Youngbae sat on the bed patting and rubbing the little fellow calming him down.

"Jagiya~ This is my son. His name is Boss." Like a proud father introducing his beloved son. Youngbae turned to his son rubbing his head attempting to calm the excited son down."Boss, this is your new mummy. Please take care of her."

As if understood his human father request, the canine looked at you and sniff the air at your direction. He barked. Loudly... very loudly.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

 

 

******

 

"What's the problem?! Is the food missing?!" Sooyoung hurried into the luxury home dragging Daesung with her.

"The food isn't the problem Shikshin." Taeyeon state the obvious. "That is the problem."

[I have no idea who to use so I'll just use Victoria F(x)]

Sooyoung's eyes trailed at the direction where Taeyeon is pointing. Aida sitting crossed leg on the kitchen counter with her arms folded glaring at Youngbae. Youngbae who stood meters away from Aida taps his feet impatiently glared at her with his arms folded.

"What is going-" Seunghyun who just arrived with Tiffany got cut off when Tiffany silence his mouth with her hand.

"Did Bae-hyung cheat on Noona?" Daesung asks but received a pinch from Sooyoung.

"No!" Sooyoung whispered harshly then slaps his arm for the comment.

"Did Noona cheat on hyung?" Seungri earned an elbow from Seohyun.

"No!" Seohyun gasps. "Unnie never do that! She's not that kind of person."

"Did some women claim to be carrying Bae's love child??" Seunghyun asks.

"No oppa. That is the problem." Tiffany points to the furry little creature sitting happily in the middle on the floor in between Youngbae and Aida.

"Boss??" Seungri asks and the girls nod. Seunghyun, Seungri and Daesung still do not understand about the situation.

"Our Honey.... have issues...She's kinda... Hmm... terrified of... dogs... And when I said terrified, I mean really terrified." Jiyong answers.

 

[Font in Pink= Aida, Font in Light Purple= Youngbae, Font in Pink and Light Purple= Aida & Youngbae together]

 

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"N-O! NO! And that's final!"

"I say Yes!! I'm your husband and I say so!!"

"Fine! Have fun sleeping on the couch then!!"

"I will have fun sleeping on the couch rather than hearing your scary loud snore!!"

"Bwo?! I snore?! You talk in your sleep! That's even scarier!! You have weird dreams don't you!"

"I have weird dreams because you sleep like an octopus!! I almost suffocate when you hug me!!"

"I don't want to sleep with you!!"

 

 

"How long has it been?" Teddy asked taking his seat opposite Jiyong.

"3 days, 10 hours, 43 seconds and still counting." Jiyong looked at his smart phone before slipping it in his pants.

"That's a record." Teddy stated as if recording down in YG Guinness Book of records. "So where's shorty?"

"Out there." Seungri points a the muscular figure in shades walking up and down outside the restaurant. The figure then steps back into the restaurant and made his way to his group.

"Sup." Teddy greeted him.

"Hyung." Youngbae greeted him back and took his seat.

"So I've heard..." Teddy egged him about the quarrel. Youngbae shifts in his seat uncomfortably as he fiddled with his phone. Youngbae shook his head not wanting to discuss his private marriage matters to the rest. He just did not want to burden them. But, knowing Youngbae for a very long time, Teddy and Jiyong came in prepared.

"Everybody drink up!" Seungri places a beer pint for everyone. Youngbae being the 'good' one, refused the drink and attempt to order something non-alcoholic but Teddy intervened first.

"Come on Bae. Just one drink." Teddy held up his drink and so did Jiyong and Seungri.

"Fine." Youngbae joined.

 

A few drinks later...

 

"I just don't get it?! Fans all over the world LOVE and ADORE Boss! Why can't she?! Why must she hate Boss?!" Youngbae slammed the glass on the table letting the alcohol take over him. "It's like clash of the Titans! It's either I pick Boss or I pick her! This is why I find women sooooo scary!! What should I do... My poor babies..."

Youngbae slouched and rested his head on his folded arms. Teddy chuckled at him while Jiyong shook his head. Seungri on the other hand kept on smiling as if bursting to say something.

"I'll let you speak. But if you comment something stupid I'll make sure your mouth will be stapled shut." Jiyong being the leader says.

"I'm very sure and 100% this plan will work!!" Seungri proclaimed.

"Which is?" Teddy could already guessed Seungri will suggest something stupid but hey! there's no harm in poking some fun.

"Just leave Boss and Noona alone for a couple of weeks!" Seungri excitedly states.

"Should I remind you that noona is TERRIFIED of dogs?!" Jiyong pinched maknae's cheek."Why would you suggest something so stu-"

"Wait!" Teddy pondered, "It might actually work."

Jiyong look at the eldest hyung in disbelieve. "Hyung, don't tell me that maknae's idiotic mojo is rubbing on you?"

"Pipe it Thief." Teddy warned motioning Seungri to explain.

"Look, noona is just 'terrified' of dogs but she have never say she hates them." Seungri states."Maybe there is something that made Noona so terrified of dogs or she have never taken care of one before."

Jiyong somehow understood but still unsure of the plan.

"Seungri have a point here." Teddy blew out the nicotine from his lungs,"You boys will be leaving on tour for a couple of weeks. So why not just leave Boss with her?"

Youngbae pondered for a moment. As usual, he debated in his holy mind. He over-thinking and over-worried. If he were to do such things, will he come home to an empty house or worst. A thick paper of divorce papers waiting for his signature.

"I think it's a good plan." Jiyong says. "Even Dami-noona took a bit of time with Jolie." Jiyong recalls how much tantrum the little female canine threw at him.

 

 

 

"Aigoo... Unnie, what are you trying to do?! Murder the dress?!" Sooyoung placed a warm cup of chocolate on your desk.

Ignoring her comment, you continue your focus on the wedding dress. You then huffed and took the warm delicious beverage.

"Unnie... It's been 3 days already. Have you talk to Bae-oppa?" Tiffany adjusts the fabric of the dress and pinned it.

"I'm not talking to him." You folded your arms.

"Unnie just tell him you're afraid of dogs and you just need time to adjust to them." Seohyun the youngest suggest.

"Aiyo... Unnie! You're already 26 and you act like a 5 year-old!" Taeyeon shook her head and received a merong from you.

 

 

Somehow today you reached home pretty late. You nervously and quietly entered the house not wanting to disturb the sleeping figure on the living room couch. It's been 3-no, 4 days since your husband slept on the living room couch.

"Why can't you just sleep with me..." you pouted and whined softly brushing his warm cheeks. "... I miss you..."

You kiss his cheeks and then his lips. Placing another set of blanket and tucking it nicely you look at your husband again. "Babe~ Mianeh... Just give me some time with Boss."

You then look at his son nicely curled asleep on the carpeted floor. You hesitantly and swiftly placed a blanket on Boss. Feeling the foreign object on his fur, Boss peeped at you. You hurried away from them afraid Boss will start barking.

 

 

 

Stretching yourself and finally sat up on the bed, you pouted. You hate the feeling of waking up alone on the bed. Getting ready for the day activity, you head down stairs to find the couch empty. The blankets are neatly folded and placed next to the pillows.

"I should have apologized to him." You pouted and head to the kitchen.

Not having appetite to eat, you took an apple instead. Turning around the apple on your hand dropped and rolled on the tiled floor. The apple then stopped rolling next to it. Your mouth hung open and your eyes widen in fear.

*Woof!!!*

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"BABE!!!!!!!" You screamed as you jumped onto the kitchen counter,"BABE!!!"

You kept screaming for your husband but the dog's barking replied instead. You then noticed a bright pink note on the kitchen bar counter.

 

'Jagiya...

...I'll be away on tour for a couple of weeks...

...Please take care...

-Your Teydaddy

P.S. Pls take good care of Boss for me. Hyung is unable to take care of him and Omma and Mom is still away.'

[Hyung is referring to Taeyang's older brother.]

 

"NO!!!!!!!!"

 

 


 

Hi Dolls!!

Some of you might think it's not really a big deal about dogs. But for me it is. So this chapter will be my very own experience. I personally love dogs but I am very, very, very terrified of them! 

I was bitten by a dog... a huge adult dog... when I was very young so the trauma and the pain still sticks to me...

Just like in this story, my boyfriend have and loves dog like his own son. So sometimes it gets difficult and slight argument will occur. But still, lucky for me he is very patient and tries to let me and his pup get along...

Anyways... Back to the story...

Aigoo...

How is Aida going to survive with just her and Boss for two weeks?!

Will they ever get along??

Till next time!

XOXOXOXOXOXO