Is That The Prince Charming?

In Love With The Sun

Recap

Minutes later you got a text message from the royal highness, MOM:

'My dearest Babo child, have fun with Youngbae!!!! Ciao!!!'

 

"We got dumped." Youngbae too got a text from his mom.

"Yup," you toss back your phone in your bag,"I'm sorry my mom made you uncomfortable. You don't have to stay."

You made a mental note to get your mom after this.

******

You thanked and apologized to him again. He dropped you off to your office. After he drove off you head into the building.

"Unnie I thought you're having lunch with your mom?" Sooyoung asked the minute you stepped in.

"Yes I was but it was a set up by my 'royal highness'." you told her.

"So... Is that the prince charming?" she asked as she sips her drink.

"Where's the rest?" you asked.

"Seohyun is with Tiffany they're with a client. Taeyeon went out to collect CDs." Sooyoung informs you.

"Soo unnie... is he THE prince charming?"  she interrogate you again, giving you her funny scary eye look.

"Drop it Shikshin." you gave her a merong.

(This is pic just to portray your expression).

~~ 

"Girls!!" you rushed out from your office.

"Unnie what's the matter?" Seohyun got worried.

"What happened?!" Taeyeon and Tiffany just got back from the warehouse.

"What's up?" Sooyoung joins in.

"There's an emergency back home. I have to go!" You put on your coat and grabbed your bag.

(Your attire for the day.)

"Unnie go! We'll handle here." The girls assured you.

You head out and hailed a cab. You told the cab driver of the address you mom texted you. About 20 mins later you reached your destination. You spotted your mom outside the house sobbing.

"Mom, what's wrong?" you got worried.

"It's haraboji." Your mom spoke.

Haraboji is a friend of your family. Even though you are not his biological granddaughter, he treated you like one. He pampered and dotted on you alot. Haraboji did alot for your family especially when your mom you you lost something important. You are born and raised in London. Your mom is Korean and your dad is mixed[Greek/British/French]. After your dad's death, Mom moved to Korean and Haraboji (Dad's old friend) took your family in. While your mom lived in Korean, you choose to stay in London until graduated from University. You moved to Korea to live with your mom until now.

You entered the house and you were greeted by Mrs. Dong. She hugged you tightly before letting you go. You softly knocked on the door before entering the room. A familiar young man stood up from the bed and nod at you. You did the same to him. You sat on the bed next to haraboji. He was lying down on the bed. Your heart ached seeing him so pale and fragile. You wanted to see the playful, joyful and lively haraboji that you always see.

"Haraboji..."you softly call him,"It's me.. Aida." Haraboji eyes opened slowly and he smiled at you.

"Aida..." Haraboji's voice is hoarse and soft,"My sweet granddaughter..."

He held on your hand, he smiled and turned to look at his biological grandson.

"Yongbae ar~ This is Aida." Haraboji motion to him,"I've always wanted the both of you to meet."

"Haraboji... we've met each other once before." Youngbae says.

"Really? That's good... good.. I want the both of you to get married to each other." Haraboji says making you cough when you choked on your saliva.

"Please... This is a dying man's wish." He added.

"Ha-Haraboji... Why don't you take a nap. I'm sure you are tired." you tucked him in and got up from the bed.

Youngbae and you left haraboji to rest. 

"Did Haraboji say anything?" Your mom asks you.

"Eh?! No-Nothing." You stuttered as you sat beside her.

"Are you sure?" you looked at your mom who is egging you on.

"Su-Sure! Sure!" You stuttered again recalling what Haraboji says earlier in the room.

"Youngbae did haraboji say anything specific?" You mom starts to interrogate him.

"Um... Nothing Mrs. Lee." he replied.

"Really? Nothing?" Mrs. Dong joins in.

"Omma really nothing." He assured his mom.

 

For the past few days you have been visiting Haraboji and every time Haraboji and your mom would say and asks the same thing.

'Are they plotting something?' you thought but looking back at haraboji's condition you doubt it's fake.

'Aish! I should stop thinking nonsense!' you mentally scolded yourself and continued with your work.

~~

"Bae hyung..."Daesung calls him with ageyo.

"What?" Youngbae turned and looked at him.

"Hyung you have been spacing out for a while..." Daesung pointed it out.

"Hyung is it about a girl? Huh? Huh? Huh?" The makane Seungri joins in.

"Ani." Youngbae replied and head into his room.

Youngbae lie down on his bed, truth be told he is still disturbed by haraboji's request.

'Otoke?' he sigh deeply.