Thief... Freak... Nose Bleed...

In Love With The Sun

Recap

"Ok I got to go!" Jiyong says just seconds after the girls left.

"Ya! Wait up!" Seunghyun suit to follow and grabbed his things.

"Hy-Hyung wait for me! I want to send the girls home too!" Seungri jogged beside Jiyong and got hit on the head by Jiyong and Seunghyun. Their plan revealed by the makane's blabber mouth.

"Bae-hyung, take care ok. Noona I'm leaving first." Unlike the rest Daesung calmly walked out after saying goodbye.

"Oh! Bae ar~" Jiyong stopped at the doorway.

"Yes?" Youngbae got up with your help and you both look at him.

"Hehehehe... Have fun tonight. Ciao!" Jiyong chuckled mischievously and shut the door behind him leaving Youngbae and you in a confuse state.

 

******

 

After the girls bid goodbyes to their unnie and their new brother in-law, they waited for their cab. With their travel luggage at their sides the girls chatted about random things.

"We'll give you girls a lift." Seungri twirled his car keys as he checked out the girls.

"Umm... No thanks..." Youngbae's Eyesmile Sibling rejected his offer.

'With you Mr. Freak. Sorry no.'

"Come on it's getting late. Noona's friends is our friends too." Jiyong smooth-talked them.

"We've already called a cab. It'll be here soon." The cute danshin Thumbelina rejected his offer too.

'Not a chance Thief.'

"The cab's here!" The giant food monster announced.

The girls hurried to the cab and quickly load up things and get into the cab. Not even a goodbye the cab drove off leaving the boys rejected. The girls giggled in the cab.

"I guess those rumors are true." Sooyoung says.

" Thief."

" Freak."

The girls laughed out loud this time. They overheard the boys conversation earlier when they were about to leave the kitchen.

"Unnie have troublesome brother-in-laws."

 

You gently placed him on the bed.

"Argh... I won't be able to properly sleep again." Youngbae complained as he adjusts his pillow.

"The doctor says you just need to wear the cast for a week." you coaxed him.

While your husband watched TV you are in the shower. You wrapped yourself with a bathrobe and sat at the dresser drying your hair.

"Babe... Are these bags yours?" you carried it and placed it on the bed.

"Oh! Yeah! I bought these for you when I was in New York working." Youngbae says excitedly.

"Working or filming with girls."

"Ah~ Jagiya~ I apologized already." Youngbae attempt with ageyo using your toy bear he bought for you.

"Do-Don't try to act ag-ageyo on me," you stuttered at the sudden attack of cuteness,"I don't care if your V.I.Ps love you to death but the minute you lie or hide from me again you die."

"Hehehe... Ok wifey! I promise." Youngbae spoke in perfect English.

For a guy who never have an official girlfriend and don't date much, he knows how to pamper you-alot!. Youngbae bought for you alot of shoes, blazers and dresses.

[Examples of the gifts. You can imagine your own. P/S All pics are not mine! Credit to the owners.]

 

 

'What's taking her so long?' he looked back and forth from the TV and the wardrobe door.

"Jagiya what's wrong? Is it not your style?" Youngbae asks.

"Erm... In a minute." his wife responded.

 

*Tick-Tock*

 

10 minutes have passed and yet she's still not out yet.

"Jagiya~"

"Do-Do I have to wear everything?" She yelled back still in the wardrobe.

"Yes." Youngbae replied.

 

*Tick-Tock*

 

Another 15 minutes have gone by. Youngbae looked at his watch on the side table.

'She's been inside for almost half and hour... Is something wrong?' Youngbae's eyebrow creased.

"Jagiya! I'm still waiting!" Youngbae starts to get impatient.

Youngbae wasn't sure if the clothes he bought for her fits her in terms of size and style. But when she wore the clothes he bought for her, she looks really beautiful. Now she is trying a few more clothes left.

"Ba-Babe... Wh-Where um... Where did you bought this... outfit?" she asked through the door.

"Which one?"

'If my leg are not in casts I already have drag you out from there.' Youngbae stared at the wardrobe door.

"The black and red one."

"I can't remember. Jagiya can you please come out now? I want to see."

"I-I'm no-not ready yet!"

'Still not ready?! Jagiya you've been in there for almost an hour?! Are you planning to grow mushrooms in there?!' Youngbae now knows why guys arrive late for their dates.

 

You stared hard at the clothing in your hand. To wear or not to wear-That is the question.

"Jagiya what's wrong? Is it not your style?" You heard your husband asks.

'Of course it's not really my style!' your mind yell.

"Erm... In a minute." you responded this instead.

 

*Tick-Tock*

 

10 minutes have passed and yet you're still not out yet.

"Jagiya~"

"Do-Do I have to wear everything?" You sounded less hopeful.

'Please say no! Please say no!' you prayed.

"Yes." Youngbae replied.

 

*Tick-Tock*

 

Another 15 minutes have gone by. You stared yourself at the mirror.

'Is my husband a ert in disguise? He look so innocent!' You shook your head.

"Jagiya! I'm still waiting!" Youngbae's voice starts to get impatient.

'We-We are married right? There's nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about right?' you convinced yourself,'Oh! who am I kidding?!'

You squatted on the floor with embarrassment.

"Ba-Babe... Wh-Where um... Where did you bought this... outfit?" you asked to be sure.

"Which one?"

'Wh-What you mean which one? Don't this kind of things men remember perfectly?!' You glared at the door to where Youngbae is.

"The black and red one."

"I can't remember. Jagiya can you please come out now? I want to see."

'You think I'm ready?!' your mind roared.

"I-I'm no-not ready yet!" you yelled.

'Why do guys always asks women to dress according to their taste? It's so uncomfortable! This is why women always late for dates.' You pouted.

 

"Jagiya!!" Youngbae called for the last time.

"I-I'm coming out!! Babe close your eyes!!" you instructed him.

"What? Why? It's just a simple dress!" Youngbae told you.

'Which part of this is defined as a simple dress?!' your eyes widen.

"Please!! Just close your eyes!" you practically begged.

"Fine! Come out now! My eyes are closed." Youngbae says.

"Promise you won't open them until i say so." your heart raced.

"Jagiya I promise remember. I won't lie or you'll kill me." Youngbae reminded you.

You took a deep breath and turned the door knob. Your head poked out first and as promised your husband's eyes are still closed. You tightened the black and red bathrobe around your waist. You stepped out and stood meters away from your husband.

"Oh..oh ok.. Y-You can open your eyes now." You bit your lower lips.

Youngbae opened his eyes to see his beautiful wife in a black and red bathrobe.

"Jagiya~ That isn't a dress.." Youngbae cringe his nose.

"I know." You nod.

"I did not buy that bathrobe. You bought it." Youngbae reminded you.

"I know." You nod.

"You bought this." You showed him.

[Hehehe... Just pick which ever you like... I like the 2nd from the right. P/S: I'm not a ert  for posting this pics!]

Youngbae's eyes widened and jaw dropped. His body heat rose tremendously.

"OH MY GOD!! YOU'RE BLEEDING!!!" you rushed to him.

"To-Toilet!!" Youngbae stuttered and you helped him.

Once in the washroom, Youngbae told you to leave him alone for a moment and he locked the door behind him.

 

Meanwhile....

BigBang Conference Call

"Nice going maknae." Jiyong rolled his eyes.

"Oh hyung you could do better than that. 'GD the ladies man'." Seungri mocked making Seunghyun laugh.

"The way you pick up girls is wrong! That's why they refused." Jiyong pouted but his eyes never leaves the road.

"M-Me?! Hyung, they reject you because you flirt with too many girls!" Seungri retort back via his speaker phone.

Seungri is in his own car driving.

"Ya! You're the one who have so many girls!" Jiyong yelled.

"Seungri ar~ You're an octopus!!" Daesung yelled and everyone laughs.

"Both of you are octopus!!" Seunghyun and Daesung yelled. Seunghyun carpooled with Daesung while the rest drove their own vehicle.

"Oh! Hold up, Bae's calling.." Jiyong told the rest with a click of a button Youngbae joins in their conference chat.

"KWON JIYONG!!! I'LL REALLY KILL YOU THIS TIME!!!"

"Wa-Wae? What did I do?" Jiyong innocently asks.

"What did Ji-hyung do?" Daesung on the line asks.

"It was you wasn't it?!" Youngbae almost shouted.

"Youngbae I'm innocent here." Jiyong tried to sound convincing.

"'To My Dearest Childhood Friend Dong Youngbae, My apologizes for interrupting your special moment with the wife. Love, your Children Future God-Daddy Kwon Jiyong.'" Youngbae recite the card written by Jiyong on his present.

Jiyong laugh out loud.

"Ji-Hyung!! You interrupted them?!" Seungri gasps, "I should have been there!!!"

"Ya! Shut up freak!!" Youngbae scolded and Seungri's mumbling could be heard on the line making Seunghyun and Daesung laugh.

"Did it work?" Jiyong is very interested in his plan worked or not.

"Babo!! I got a ing nose bleed!!" Youngbae cursed.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" The 4 boys laugh hard.

"Aigoo.. My stomach..." Seungri cried as he laughed.

"Great! Now my wife thinks I'm a ert..." Youngbae muttered making the boys laugh again.

"But seriously it suits and fits Honey right?" Jiyong still smiling.

"Yeah... That's the reason of my nose bleed." Youngbae admitted.

"See! I knew it! I know it fits well the moment I stepped into the wardrobe!!" Jiyong proudly claimed.

"Ya! You said you didn't stepped in the wardrobe!" Youngbae yelled but only heard Jiyong's laughter instead.

"You didn't steal anything did you?" Youngbae sounds serious. 

" Thief." Daesung muttered. 

" Thief." Seunghyun joins in.

"PAAANNNNTTIEEESSSS THHIIIEEFFFF!!!" Seungri yelled.

"Ya!!! Shut up freak!!! I didn't ok!! I'm not lying!!" Jiyong defended himself.

"I'll check all your wardrobe when I get back." Youngbae threatened.

"Hyung! Count me out! Seunghyun-hyung says goodbye." Daesung surrender, "Hyung and maknae Bye!!"

Daesung call ended.

"I got to go too." Youngbae says,"Ji, thanks for the presents. I love it... Thief."

Youngbae call ended.

"BWAHAHAHAA!!"

" Freak."

" Thief."

Jiyong call ended.

Seungri call ended.

 


Hi Dolls!!

I did not notice someone voted for this story until now!!

OMG I'm so horrible!!

To the person who voted for this story thank you very very much!!

Not to forget for those who subscribe and commented on this story thank you very much!!

Enjoy reading!!

XOXOXOXOX