Happy Belated Birthday & Very, Very Belated Wedding Celebration

In Love With The Sun

Recap

"Ok that's the last one!" Sooyoung clapped her hands at the success of her tasks.

"Finally!" Daesung plops on the chair.

Sooyoung immediately stacks the boxes of food into the van and slips the keys into her pocket.

"Wa-Wait! Where are you going?" Daesung got up from his seat.

"I have to deliver them. Wae?" She grabs her coat and was about to leave.

"Give me those." Daesung took the van keys from her.

"Wh-What are you doing?! You're wasting my time!" The non-athletic Sooyoung tries to get her keys back.

"I'm driving!" Daseung quickly slips the keys into his pants pocket.

"I'm going with you. If anything happens to the dessert..." Sooyoung threatened him. Her thumb runs across her neck showing him 'You-Die'.

 

******

 

The so-called disastrous wedding is saved by the power of 5 young ladies of 'Wonderland Weddings' and for now things have settled down.

"Die motherer!"

"Hyung you weren't suppose to kill me!"

"Rule #1. Never trust anyone!!"

There goes Seungri and Teddy battling it out on each other on the video games in BigBang dorm.

"You sure? I can cancel my- Hmm.. Ok.. You too. Bye." Youngbae sat down on the single sofa as he hung up on the phone.

"Yo Bae what's sup? Is Honey ok?" Jiyong joined in soon after as he nudge at Seungri to let him squeeze on the sofa.

"She's fine. A gas leak in the house and she told me not to come home until it's done. The contractors are fixing it but it'll take some time." Youngbae picked up Gaho onto his lap.

"So then, is noona going to stay here while you're in L.A? Huh? Huh? Huh?" Seungri glee with excitement.

"No." Youngbae flatly rejected. "What makes you think I'm leaving my wife with you guys."

"Aww... Hyung~ I'll take extra good care of noona." Seungri pleaded with ageyo.

"No." Youngbae rejected again.

"Ji-hyung~"

"I vouch with maknae on this one." Jiyong picked took the controller game from Seungri's lap hitting the start button to battle out with the all mighty Teddy Park. "I mean what's the worst thing he or we could do? Honey is our sister-in-law. We have the right as your brothers to take care of our lovely in-law while you're away."

"Bae-hyung that's right!!" Seungri nog his head in agreement.

"Besides, you'll hunt us down if anything bad happens to her." Jiyong's finger repeatedly tap on the controller button.

Youngbae pondered for a moment. He have not seen her for almost a week and now the thought of her alone for another 2 weeks disturbs him.

"My Small Eye Shorty, take it from an experienced person." Teddy joins in,"Never leave the girlfriend-or in your case the wife with a bunch of growing men. Especially these two... and TOP."

"Wae??! I'm very innocent!!" Seungri groaned at the eldest hyung remark.

"Oh hyung!! That's an insult to my pride! I'm GD the ladies man!" Jiyong huffed.

"That's the problem." Teddy coolly tap the buttons easily taking Jiyong's life points away. Seungri laughed heartily seeing the great Kwon Leader at the mercy of Teddy Park.

"A 34 year-old uncle who haven't got laid for 10 years... Nice advice hyung. Is your mojo still working?" Jiyong's retort made Seungri and Youngbae laughed even harder.

"You wanna try me little man?" Teddy challenged.

"Eww!!! Go find TOP-hyung or Se7en-hyung or something... Bromance is not for me." Jiyong stood up this time trying to fight back taking Teddy's life points away.

"."

"Blue balls."

" Thief."

The four men burst out laughing.

"That reminds me. I haven't checked your wardrobe." Youngbae stop laughing and stood up.

"My wardrobe?? What for?" Jiyong asks not looking away from the large LED TV screen.

"What do you think?" Youngbae head towards Jiyong's room closet.

" thief." Teddy instigate.

"Ya-Ya! You still think about that? I really did not take anything!!" Jiyong desperately convinced him. Jiyong cursed when Teddy retaliated back taking his life points away.

"Really Jiyong?" Youngbae leaned on the door frame.

" Thief." Seungri joins in and without further ado, Youngbae locked the door behind him and start his search.

"Shut up Freak!!" Jiyong immediately threw the game controller and started banging on the door, thus ensues boisterous laughter from Teddy and Seungri.

"DONG YOUNGBAE!! OPEN UP THE ING DOOR!!!" Jiyong pounded on the locked door. The thought of his precious castle in a mess exploded in his mind.

"Youngbae-hyung!!!! I did not take your wife !! I only took a peep but I never took them!!" Jiyong sudden confession made Teddy and Seungri laugh further at how the great Kwon Leader have fallen,"Seungri even took pictures of it!!!"

The locked door immediately open and now the scapegoat maknae is Youngbae's target. "SEUNGRI! YOU FREAK!!"

"Wa-Wait!! HYUNG I DID NOT TAKE PICTURES OF YOUR WIFE !!!"

 

~~~

 

"Come on we're going to be late." Jiyong told the two maknaes.

"What's this late meeting about?" Youngbae who just got back from L.A quickly dresses himself and hurries out the dorm.

"I don't know. YG hyung's voice sounds furious says it's urgent and he wants all of us there." Jiyong says.

"Maknae what did you do?" Youngbae gave him a serious look.

"I didn't do anything! I swear!" Seungri put up his hand motioning he is innocent.

Youngbae look at Daesung who gave him I-have-no-idea look. Youngbae leaned on the elevator wall with arms folded. His original plan is to head home and spend time with his lonely wife. The ride back to their agency is silent. Even the other members aren't speaking much to each other.

"Hyung told us to meet at the cafeteria."

"Why is the lights-"

"SURPRISE!!! HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY!!"

Youngbae whole YG Family greeted him. The startled Youngbae broke into a smile and laughter as the series of well wishes came to him.

"Hyung happy belated birthday!" Seungri and Daesung hugged him.

"So this is your plan?" Youngbae chuckled.

"No. This is YG-hyung's plan for your belated birthday and very, very belated wedding celebration." Jiyong announced.

"Our plan is actually that." Seunghyun's head motion to Youngbae's back.

[Left: Your attire, R: Your hairstyle]

There she stood confidently and elegantly at the corner of the cafeteria mingling with her sisters and a few of YG members. Her long brown hair tied to her left side exposing her right neck . Her dress fits her like a glove. The fabric wraps around her hour glass body revealing her curvaceous figure. The minute she turned and meet his glance, she smiled and made her way to him.

 

"Happy Birthday." You whispered to him and gave him a quick hug. You're the type who feels shy and embarrassed show affection in public.

Youngbae was then dragged away from you by s. While you were dragged away from the girls and 2ne1 members. And now both of you end up at the opposite side of the room. The vibration of your phone caught your attention making you check it.

'1st floor by the elevator. Hurry!'

You excused yourself pretending to head to the ladies and hurried to your destination.

"Let's go!" Youngbae held your hand as you both ran out from the building.

 

"Here." Youngbae puts his coat onto you before he hands you a cup of hot chocolate and he stood next to you as you both look over the view from the tower.

You took a sip of it and paid attention to your view. You bit on your lower lip suppressing a smile as your eyes glance stealing a look at him. You immediately look away when he glanced to you. You cleared your throat taking another sip of the delicious beverage hiding the silly smile on your lips. You felt a huge series of butterflies in your stomach just like at the other time at the restaurant. You then felt him hugging you from behind and his chin rested at the crook of your neck. You can feel the warmth of his skin and his hot breath on you. He took your free hand and slips into his coat pocket. The feel of cold material on your finger tips made your curious.

"What's this?"

"Since we are here, might as well we do it." He told you.

High up at one of the most romantic spots in Korea, The Seoul Tower, his fingers over yours together locked it. The couple hearts padlock with both your initials on it. To be honest, you have never done this before. It's not like you have never been on dates before but you have never been on a proper romantic dates. Most guys ask you out on dates for one night stands and that's why you don't really date. The night sky watches the two lovers taking selcas together. He then surprised her by kissing her lips making her cast under his spell as the two love birds kiss in heated passion.