Have Fun Tonight!

In Love With The Sun

Recap

"I'm still angry at you." you glared at him.

"Jagiya~ I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hide this from you." Youngbae apologized.

The rest of his colleagues already left for their activities and now it's just you and him alone in the private ward.

"Fine I get it." You sigh and got up.

He pulls your hand stopping you. His fingers intertwined with yours.

"I'm very sincere when I married you." He truthfully spoke looking at you in the eye.

"So did I." You responded the same.

 

******

 

With the help from Youngbae's boss, he is safely fetched from the hospital and now he is resting at home.

"Are you ok?" Seunghyun joins you in the dinning table.

"I'm fine. Why? Did anything happen?" you replied as you set the dinning table.

"I mean you're now the latest news in the whole world and it's because of us." Seunghyun picked up the plates and followed your arrangement.

The news of Youngbae's Marriage spread like wild fire within hours after he announced his marriage to you to his close friends. Of course some fans(anti-fans) hate the fact that you 'stole' their beloved oppa and some fans are sincerely happy and gave their congrats to their beloved oppa. Most of the highlight is on you. Now you became the most wanted person on earth. Everyone wants to know about you.

"I'm still angry for the fact he lied to me and you guys too..." You playfully poke him with the spoon.

"He have his reasons you know. We have our reasons." Seunghyun poked you back on your arm.

"And what would his or your reasons be?" You placed the cool jar of water on the table mat.

"Why would I tell you? I'm not married to you." Seunghyun gave you a merong.

"Noona, is the food done? I'm hungry." Seungri whined and rubbed his stomach.

You poured the the pasta sauce into a big bowl.

 

*Ding Dong*

The house door bell rang.

"Are we expecting anyone?" Your husband asks, Daesung is helping him to his seat at the dinning table.

"Not that I know of. Mom and Omma are still away." you wondered.

"I'll get it."

The minute the huge door and swung open.

 

"UNNIIEEE!!!" the girls jumped and hugged the person,"CONGRATULATIONS!!"

"Erm... girls.." you waved at them.

The 4 girls turned to look at you standing meters away from them.

'If unnie is standing there then....' Tiffany turned to look.

'Who am I hugging right now?' Seohyun's head turned.

'Eh? Who come unnie is there?' Sooyoung glanced back.

'Ya! Why is everyone blocking my view?! How come I hear unnie's voice there?' Taeyeon tilted her head up.

The girls immediately let go. Caught by surprised they hugged Jiyong, The Kwon Jiyong a.k.a.. GDragon of BigBang. The girls immediately apologized but all of them saying at the same time and in different sentences.

 

"Unnie!!!" Tiffany ran to you follow by Taeyeon, Seohyun and Sooyoung.

"Unnie congratulations!!!" they greeted you.

The girls bombard you with questions non-stop. But the loud sound from Sooyoung's stomach silence them.

"There's more than enough. But you girls have to squeeze in." Your head motion to the dining area.

The girls gulped dining with the whole BigBang members.

 

"Argh... Ji-hyung always get the girls!" Seungri whined softly.

"Ya, it wasn't on purpose. The girls mistaken me for Honey." Jiyong explained again.

"You call that girls? One of them eat like a monster." Daesung is still surprised,"She even stole the meat from my chopstick."

"Ya, be nice. She's my wife best friends ok. They're like sisters to her." Youngbae never look away from the large TV.

Jiyong and Youngbae are playing games in the living room. The laughter in the kitchen caught the boys attention.

 

The girls are in the kitchen catching up. They told you the charity event and the business event went very well in London. The girls then pinched and tickled you for hiding the marriage from them.

"Unnie, we would have plan the best wedding for you." Sooyoung pours you another glass of wine.

"It's ok. I would rather have it small besides the wedding is a sudden one." you sipped your drink.

"Aigoo... Unnie, you're like my blood sister I want to give you the best there is." Taeyeon pinched your cheek.

"A sudden one... Unnie you're not pregnant are you?" you are taken a back with Sooyoung's question.

"If unnie is pregnant her belly would have shown by now." Seohyun explained.

"There are some whose belly won't show even in their 5th month." Tiffany says looking at you.

"I'm not pregnant." you told them.

"Really? Are you sure?" Seohyun start to doubt.

"I'm very, very sure. Look if I'm pregnant I can't drink alcohol right." you reasoned.

"I guess it's true... But you can't be sure.." Taeyeon start to doubt too.

"For gods sake! I'm not pregnant because I'm still a !" you almost yelled.

"You still haven't done it yet?!"

"Shhh!!!!"

"Wae?? Unnie wae??"

"Ya! My life is not up for discussion." you gave them a merong.

"Unnie you're married to a sculptured god! And those choco abs..." The girls except for Seohyun drools.

"Y-Ya! Stop dreaming of my husband! He's off limits." The girls laugh at your comment.

 

With Youngbae's permission Jiyong went to the master bedroom to use the washroom. The girls are still in the kitchen doing whatever girls do. After Jiyong is done in the washroom, he head out.

'Eh...' Something caught his attention,'Isn't that what Youngbae bought in the states?'

Jiyong tipped toed into the walk-in closet, 'The presents are still untouched. Even mine!'

Jiyong chuckled immediately and carefully dragged the two huge bags and placed them next to the table dresser.

'Hehehe... The trap is set,' Jiyong chuckled to himself and closed the door behind him,'GDragon 1 Members 0.'

Jiyong head back down stairs and joined the rest.

"What took you so long?" Seunghyun eyed the leader.

"Nothing." The smile from Jiyong's face still evident on his face.

"You did not sneak into our wardrobe did you?" Youngbae hit the jackpot.

"Wha-What?! Why should I do that?! You think I'm a boxers thief?!" Jiyong defended himself.

"More like thief." Seungri commented.

"Ya! How dare you say that to your leader you freak!" Jiyong smacked the maknae.

"Ceh! Hyung you enjoy watching it too..." Seungri mumbled making Seunghyun chuckled,"T.O.P-hyung you're one of us too!"

Seunghyun playfully slapped the maknae. The noise from the kitchen caught the boys attention again.

 

"Unnie take care ok. Please give us a call." The cute danshin Thumbelina - That's what Jiyong labeled her as.

"Brother-in-law! We're going home first." The giant food monster - Daesung mentally names her.

"Take good care of our unnie." The P&P (Prim and Proper) - Those words came immediately to Seungri's mind.

"Get well soon and congratulations." Youngbae's Eyesmile sibling - Seunghyun thought immediately.

"Thank you very much for visiting." Unable to move freely, your husband turned to face them from his seat.

 

"Ok I got to go!" Jiyong says just seconds after the girls left.

"Ya! Wait up!" seunghyun suit to follow and grabbed his things.

"Hy-Hyung wait for me! I want to send the girls home too!" Seungri jogged beside Jiyong and got hit on the head by Jiyong and Seunghyun. Their plan revealed by the makane's blabber mouth.

"Bae-hyung, take care ok. Noona I'm leaving first." Unlike the rest Daesung calmly walked out after saying goodbye.

"Oh! Bae ar~" Jiyong stopped at the doorway.

"Yes?" Youngbae got up with your help and you both look at him.

"Hehehehe... Have fun tonight. Ciao!" Jiyong chuckled mischievously and shut the door behind him leaving Youngbae and you in a confuse state.