Marriage Is A ...

In Love With The Sun

Recap

"Bae hyung..."Daesung calls him with ageyo.

"What?" Youngbae turned and looked at him.

"Hyung you have been spacing out for a while..." Daesung pointed it out.

"Hyung is it about a girl? Huh? Huh? Huh?" The makane Seungri joins in.

"Ani." Youngbae replied and head into his room. Youngbae lie down on his bed, truth be told he is still disturbed by haraboji's request.

'Otoke?' he sigh deeply.

******

"Is there anything else you need?" You asked.

"No unnie. I'm almost done here." Tiffany informs you.

Tiffany is busy decorating the wedding reception table. The room is beautifully decorated in ivory and lilac. Tiffany have very good eyes and she is very dedicated to her job. Apart from wedding decorations, she too help to decorate houses and etc.

"Araso. I'm heading back to the office. Call me if there's anything." you informed her.

"Ok. Drive safely." she bid you goodbye.

You were driving back to your office when you mom calls you on the phone.

"WHAT?! WHEN?!" you almost yell on the phone.

Your mom told you the address and you drove to the hospital. Your car sped off the busy road. Right now you could care less about getting a speeding ticket.

 

Your heels clicked on the hospital floor and you hurried to the crowded elevator. One by one doctors, nurses, patients and visitors exited the elevator.

"Ai-Aida shii.." a familiar voice calls your name. He is handsomely dressed in casual attire with shades.

"O-oh! Youngbae shii.. Anyonghaseyo." you noded to him and he did the same to you.

'What's with him and the shades?' you mentally thought. This is the 2nd time you see him in shades and never took it off in public.

TING! The elevator stopped and the doors opened. The both of you exited the elevator, only both of your footsteps could be heard.

'Ah... This is so awkward.' you thought.

You spotted your mom and Mrs. Dong outside the ward, Youngbae and you greeted them before entering to see Haraboji.

"Jiji... the kids are here." Your mom informed.

"Hi Haraboji." You greeted him in English. Haraboji just smiled at you. An older ahjushii stood next to Haraboji's bed. He's around late 40s.

"Come seat next to me." Haraboji patted on his sides. You sat on the bed on his left and Youngbae sat on the right.

"My favorite grandkids are here." he smiled at you both. Haraboji then turned his attention to the man next to him. The ahjushii pulled out an A4 size white envelope and hands to Haraboji.

"Here. Its for you both. I hope you both will oblige to an old man dying wish." Haraboji refer to Youngbae and you.

"Marriage Certificate?" Youngbae read aloud.

"Please it's my dying wish." Haraboji says.

"But Haraboji we-" You were cut off when Haraboji suddenly kept on coughing.

"You kids wait outside." Mom says as she and Mrs. Dong attended to Haraboji.

 

You sat on the chair and sigh heavily.

"What should we do?" You did not realize you thought out loud.

"Just do it." You mom says and sat beside you.

"Wh-What?! Mom! NO! We don't even know each other. He may have someone he like or love." You almost yell.

"No he doesn't, I've checked." your mom poked your cheek.

"Mom marriage is a-"

"I know, i know. Marriage is a one time thing and you want your marriage to last until the end of time. Honey I'm your mother, i know you very well." your mom cuts you off.

"Ya-Ya! Did you meet up with him earlier? I saw you both came in together!" Your goofy mom asks you excitedly.

"Ani. It's just a coincidence. I didn't know he was in the elevator, it was already crowded." you eyed you mom,"Why?"

'Why is she so excited about it?' You start to get suspicious.

"Oooh.... Just asking..." your mom commented," Do you know what he does for living?"

"Of course I don't know! That's why I say we don't even know each other." you reminded her.

"Seriously you don't know?" mom repeated her question.

"Seriously no." you eyed her again,"Mom why are you asking me these questions?"

"Wae? I'm just asking." you mom pinched your cheeks.

 

(HIS POV)

"Wh-What?! Mom! No! We don't even know each other. He may have someone he like or love." I looked away from the documents that Haraboji gave to me. I stopped in my tracks and leaned against the wall when I spotted her with her mom. 

"No he doesn't, I've checked." Her mom poked her cheeks when she pouted.

"Mom marriage is a-"

"I know, i know. Marriage is a one time thing and you want your marriage to last until the end of time. Honey I'm your mother, i know you very well." Mrs. Lee cuts her off.

"Do you know what he does for a living?" Mrs. Lee asks her.

"Of course I don't know! That's why I say we don't even know each other." she replied.

"Even if she know or find out soon I know she won't behave like a silly fan girl." I heard omma's voice from behind me.

"Omma~" I turned and looked at omma.

"Ya-Ya! Did you meet up with him earlier? I saw you both came in together!" I heard her goofy mom asks her excitedly.

"Ani. It's just a coincidence. I didn't know he was in the elevator, it was already crowded." she replied,"Why?"

"Most girls would say yes and make a huge deal out of it." Omma commented to me.

'Yes it's true... Does she really not know who am I?' I start to wonder.

"Oooh.... Just asking..." her mom commented," Do you know what he does for living?"

"Of course I don't know! That's why I say we don't even know each other." she repeated. I peeped to see her expression. She looked confused and uninterested about it.

"Seriously you don't know?" her mom repeated her question.

"Seriously no." she eyed her again,"Mom why are you asking me these questions?"

"Wae? I'm just asking." her mom pinched her cheeks.

"I'll leave this to you." omma patted my shoulder and head back to Haraboji's ward. I looked at the documents in my hand.

'Otoke??'  I turned to look at her again.

 

The office have been busy with this month wedding schedule. Taeyeon have been busy running from the office to the wedding venue. Tiffany have been busy at her work table in the office. Seohyun is busy entertaining the clients. Sooyoung too is busy attending a client for food sample for their wedding day. You are busy altering a wedding dress for a bride at the back of the office.

Ting! The bell sounded when the door is opened.

"Anyongha-" Sooyoung got speechless at the sight she is seeing. He shyly nod to her.

"Sooyoung you should-" Tiffany too was left speechless, her eye smile is no match against him.

"Girls! I'm bac-" Taeyeon who just got back from the wedding venue too left speechless when he smiled at her.

"I'm looking for...."