Courtesy From Omma to My Son

In Love With The Sun

Recap

"Have you tell YG hyung?" Jiyong asks.

"Not yet." Youngbae sigh and wiped his cold sweat.

"Can we keep it between us..." Taeyang chuckled.

"Deal... So when can I meet my sister-in-law?" Jiyong teased.

******

The 4 girls let you go and each of you sat on the sofa feeling tired from the running earlier on.

"I'm selling my apartment." you suddenly announced.

"REALLY?!" Sooyoung shot up. She have been eyeing on your apartment ever since she stepped foot in it.

"No wonder I can't get through this morning." Taeyeon realized.

"Unnie where are you staying right now? With your omma?" Seohyun sat back at her desk.

"No. I'm living with Young- I've moved to one of Haraboji's houses." your tongue almost slipped.

'Should I just tell them?' You don't really like to hide things from the girls.

"Can we start the work. We have alot of things to do." You told them. You and the girls huffed getting back to work.

 

Seohyun, Tiffany and you have been running from one hotel to another. Bringing the bride and groom around for their special event.

"Argh... Unnie I's so tired." Tiffany whined.

"Araso... Let's just eat here. My treat." You too felt very tired.

You and the girls decided to eat at the hotel restaurant for late lunch before heading back.

~~~

Youngbae hung his jacket and shut the door. The mirror reflected her lying down on her stomach on the bed. Her eyes never left the screen and her fingers busy typing on her laptop. Her long brown hair tied up in a messy bun. Her pajamas is just a simple over sized tee and short shorts reveling her slender legs. His fingers immediately landed on his lips remembering the morning kiss.

'Did she forgotten about it?' he wondered.

Youngbae sat on the other side of the bed. He took one of the pillows that was placed in the middle of the bed as a divider. He placed it on his back and leaned against the head board. With a health magazine in his hands, unknowingly he kept stealing glances at her. His naughty eyes scans from her pedicure feet to her slender calf and thighs, the curve of her and he could see slightly her exposed skin when the back of the oversized tees shifts according to her movements.

'A-Ani! Ani!' Youngbae shook his head,'Although I'm her husband I shall not take advantage.'

But the conversation he have with Jiyong earlier still fresh in his mind.

 

*Flashback*

"Deal... So when can I meet my sister-in-law?" Jiyong teased.

"When you are not 'frustrated'." Youngbae commented and they both laugh.

"Finally, Dong Youngbae is no longer a ." Jiyong held up the small glass in the air but Youngbae did not. Jiyong looked at him slightly confused.

"Wait.. wait... Don't tell me... You still haven't bang your wife?!" Jiyong almost shouted.

"Hush!! I'm just being respectful to her." Youngbae defended,"Besides it's not as easy as you think Mr. Casanova."

"What's so difficult about it? Just strip like you always do for your fan service." Jiyong advised.

"I swear to god you always give the lousiest ideas when the maknae is not around." Youngbae took a sip of his drink.

"Haha very funny..."Jiyong sneer at him. "So how do you call her? Ageya~ Jagiya~ Buin~" Jiyong imitates a female voice.

"Nothing like that. I just call her Aida-ssi." Youngbae says.

"Huh?! So unromantic." Jiyong muttered.

"Any skinship?" Jiyong began to interrogate him.

A smile crept on Youngbae's lips,"Yes... Sort off."

"Really?!" Jiyong eyes lighted,"What kind of skinship? How many times?"

"We kissed on the lips.. twice.. Ya! Why are you acting like the maknae?" Youngbae folded his arms.

"Do you sleep in separate room?" Jiyong continued.

"No. We slept on the same bed." Youngbae continue to eat his food.

"Ah... I know what's the problem.." Jiyong fingers rubbing his chin like a detective solving a mystery.

"She must be one ugly chick." Jiyong stated.

"WHAT?!" Youngbae almost spat his food again.

"Then what other reason could it be." This time Jiyong folded his arm.

Youngbae took out his phone and fiddle it for a moment and hand it to Jiyong. Jiyong took it from him and looked at it.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Jiyong's voice could be heard loud in the restaurant. But thank god for private dinning rooms, because right now the situation looks like Jiyong is lecturing Youngbae.

"Ya! Pipe down!" Youngbae hushed him.

"You live in the same house and same bed. You married a goddess. How can you not bang her?!" Jiyong eyes never left the screen. He kept swatting Youngbae's hand who is trying to get his phone back.

[Courtesy from Omma to My Son]

[Kekeke... Isn't your wife to be pretty??]

"If maknae is here right now he'll die on the spot." Jiyong muttered as he look at the screen again. "Oh... look at those s-"

"Ya! Stop checking on my wife." Youngbae snatched his phone back.

"Seriously, do you have any feelings for her?" Youngbae got taken aback by Jiyong's sincere question.

*Flashback Ends*

 

"...Bae... Youngbae-ssi... Youngbae-ssi?"

Her voice brought him back to reality. But he was surprised to see her very close to him. The palm of her hand on his forehead and the other one on hers. Since she is seating close to him, he could see the faint color of her bra and her shape through her oversized tee.

"Youngbae-ssi are you alright?" "A-Ani-I mean I'm ok. Wae?" He stuttered and he could feel the heat raising through his body especially at a very particular place.

"You have been staring into space and you did not reply when I told you about Haraboji." She looked at him, "And also... you're reading the magazine upside-down."

Youngbae immediately flipped the magazine,"A-Ani-I'm really ok."

"Ummm... oh..ok.." she got off from the bed and head out the room,"I think I'll just leave you alone so you can do your own things."

Youngbae looked at her blankly seeing her face red as if she is embarrassed.

'Do my own things?' He wondered what she meant by that.

He checked the cover of the magazine, it's still a health magazine not those or playboy magazine Seungri likes to collect. He checked his top, it still a plain white tee he usually wear to sleep.

"Kwon Jiyong... I'm going to kill you.." Youngbae muttered and placed the magazine on the huge bulge of his pants. Now he knows why she is embarrassed.