Chapter 8

I Fell In Love With an Alien Prince

 

“You have got to be kidding me right now.” Chung Ae mumbled to herself. She was now at the end of P.E., and she returned to the locker room to find her shoes and school uniform nowhere in sight.

Did Baekhyun put his fan girls up to this? He’s so immature. Chung Ae mentally thought. I-

“Looking for your clothes ?!” A shrill female voice screamed, interrupting Chung Ae’s thoughts.

“Ha ha ha, very funny you Baekhyun sasaengs.” Chung Ae said sarcastically. “Give me back my uniform now or Baekhyun will hate you forever!”

 “NO! YOU LIE!” The girl yelled, then threw a tall, Arizona-tea styled can of juice at Chung Ae’s face. “BAEKHYUN SAID HE’D LOVE ME FOREVER! AND YOU DON’T DESERVE THIS UNIFORM YOU NASTY BEAST!”

With that said, the girl frantically ran off and left Chung Ae all by herself in the silence of the locker room.

“Crazy fangirls,” Chung Ae spat. She gently rubbed the side of her face that was hit by the can and she hissed when her fingers touched the affected, bruised of her cheek. Ugh, Vic-unnie will not be happy when she sees this.

Chung Ae then sighed aloud and leaned against her locker. She closed her eyes for a bit and tried to rev up her energy, because she knew Baekhyun was going to make this day seem more difficult and longer. Chung Ae shut her eyes even more when she felt the weariness that Baekhyun’s pranks had caused the last three days. Although she looks unfazed and uncaring, it was only a mask that she chose to wear. In reality, she was starting to get emotionally and physically worn out by the constant bullying and hazing.

Aigo, Kim Chung Ae what are you going to do?! Chung Ae thought to herself as she sunk the ground. I can’t get help from teachers and seem like a snitch, but I barely have any energy to fight Baekhyun back. Eotteke?!

The five minute warning bell then went off, interrupting Chung Ae’s thoughts. She sighed wearily as she dragged herself up from the floor and trudged to her next class, with her regular uniform nowhere in sight.

“The week is almost over,” Chung Ae mumbled to herself. “You can do it.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

At the current moment, Baekhyun was not happy. In fact, he was far from it.

Of course, every time that he pranked Chung Ae and embarrassed her made him happy for a little bit, but his happiness quickly vanished as soon as Chung Ae would shoot him a deadly glare or say a smart comeback. His fellow classmates and fan girls were proud of Baekhyun for picking on Chung Ae, the “odd one out” in her class, but that wasn’t exactly what he wanted. What he really wanted was to see Chung Ae crawl on her knees and ask Baekhyun for forgiveness for her previous actions.

“I just don’t get it,” Baekhyun muttered to himself as Chung Ae walked into class with all her P.E. uniform glory. She earned much laughs from her fellow classmates while

“What don’t you get?” Chanyeol asked as he took a seat next to Baekhyun.

“It’s obvious, isn’t it?” Baekhyun replied with irritation in his voice. “It’s that irritating ant named Kim Chung Ae!”

Chanyeol sighed. “STILL?! Don’t you think the poor girl has had enough? I’m surprised her parents haven’t reported you to the school!”

“This girl deserves everything that’s getting thrown her way! Why can’t she just admit she was wrong?!” Baekhyun sighed in frustration.

“Well, how about you admit you were wrong as well Baekhyun-ssi? Just be mature and drop your ‘plans of respect’, because it’s obviously not working.”

“I refuse! I’m trying my best to get her to know her place but it almost seems like nothing’s fazing her! IT’S LIKE SHE’S AN INDESTRUCTIBLE MACHINE!”

“Well if that’s the case, I consider Chung Ae’s honorable since she’s the only person to actually stick up to you.” Chanyeol chuckled. “You’re not the prince anymore Baekhyun, so just get used to it..”

Baekhyun rolled his eyes at hearing Chanyeol’s comment. He then began to stare at the back of Chung Ae’s head, who was three rows down in the front of the class. While doing this, he started to think intently. After a few minutes of silence from Baekhyun, Chanyeol cleared his throat and said,

“Yah, Byun Baekhyun, are you spacing out?” Chanyeol said as he snapped Baekhyun out of his thoughts.

Baekhyun smirked. “No, not all Chanyeol-ssi. But I finally have a perfect plan now; I know exactly how to make Chung Ae crack.”

“Good God here we go again,” Chanyeol groaned. “What could you possibly think of now that hasn’t worked on her before?”

“It’s actually quite simple. I can’t believe I haven’t thought of it already! “Baekhyun devilishly grinned. “All I have to do is find her weakness and use it against her! Such a newbie thought but it works quite effectively.”

Chanyeol shook his head. “A girl like Chung Ae having a weakness? I can’t see it.”

“Don’t be ridiculous Chanyeol-ssi, everyone has weaknesses.” Baekhyun cackled. “EVERYONE.”

Chanyeol sighed, absolutely done with Baekhyun and his wacko schemes. On the other hand, Baehkyun then began to stare evil at Chung Ae once more, practically burning a hole in the back of her head. He started to chuckle to himself, earning him concerned stares from Chanyeol.

Kim Chung Ae, you will bow down to me and respect me as the higher power.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Author's End Notes~

Meh. I don't like this chapter. Plus it's another late update. ASDFGHJKL

On the plus side, this chapter is definitely the calm before the storm ;) I have some serious chiz that's going down next chappie x)

Well then, until next time lovelies!! ^^