Chapter 5

I Fell In Love With an Alien Prince

Lunch passed on quite peacefully for Chung Ae (but the exact opposite could be said for Baekhyun). Nevertheless, it was time for their next period to begin, and fortunately Baekhyun wasn’t in Chung Ae’s next class or else there could’ve been a potential fit, courtesy of Baekhyun.

“Ugh, there goes that that dumped food on Baekhyun oppa’s head!” One girl commented as Chung Ae walked into the classroom.

“She’s just jealous that people love Baekhyun oppa more than her!”

“Let’s all pour food on her head and see how she likes it!”

Chung Ae rolled her eyes as she heared numerous complaints and insults thrown her way. As she sat down at her seat, she sighed at the ridiculousness of Baekhyun’s fangirls.

It’s only day one and yet that Bacon kid has tons of fangirls willing to die at his command. Chung Ae thought inwardly. And it wasn’t like I dumped food on his head for no reason! This arrogant bish deserved it.

Just thinking about her intentions made Chung Ae justify what she did back there in the cafeteria. However, a small nagging voice kept repeating in the back of her head, and it kept on saying “What would Vic-unnie say?”

Sht.  Chung Ae cursed while she banged her head on her desk, earning even more stares and insults from her classmates. Vic-unnie would understand, right? She knows me. She knows that I don’t do things like this without reason, so hopefully I’ll be off the hook when I tell her.

As Chung Ae lifted her head up from her desk, she went ahead and got herself ready for today’s lesson amidst the constant whispers of backlash and spite. In all honesty, Chung Ae couldn’t care less about what they say about her, much less about her and Baekhyun. The only opinion she really cared for was her sister Victoria’s, and that was that.

“Just gotta keep on keeping on.” Chung Ae mumbled to herself. “Ignore these idiots and go your own way.”

And that was exactly what she planned to do.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Baekhyun couldn’t focus on today’s lesson. Heck, he didn’t even know what class he was currently in. All he knew was that he was furious, and his icy glare definitely showed it.

Unbelievable. Baekhyun bitterly thought in his head. I can’t believe that unintelligent earthling had the guts to defy me, let alone dump measly earth food on my head? If only she really knew who I was, she wouldn’t dare to do what she did. In fact, my fanclub back home in Exo would have eaten this Kim Chung Ae girl alive. My lovely Baek-Babies would have gotten her skin and wear it around like a badge of honor, just to show that no one messes with me.

Baekhyun evily grinned just thinking about Chung Ae getting slaughtered by the Prince Byun Baekhyun Official Fanclub, but was soon interrupted by Chanyeol’s incessant throat clearing.

“Yah,” Baekhyun hissed, “What’s wrong with your throat?!”

Chanyeol silently chuckled as to not bring any attention to him from their teacher and said, “Nothing. I just wanted to get your attention, since you look like you really want to kill Kim Chung Ae.”

“How did you-“

“Baekhyun-ssi, I know you very well. I know when you’re mad, why you’re mad, and at this point of time we all know who made you made. It’s Kim Chung Ae.”

Baekhyun scoffed. Tsk. This guy knows me too good. But then again, I was never good at hiding my emotions.

“I think you need to let it go. Sure, what she did was a bit over the top, but you drove her to it.” Chanyeol explained. “I mean, you didn’t have to throw a fit back there. You may have been a prince back home, but on earth you’re just a regular person. Mianhae Baekhyun-ssi, but you need to get used to not having things go your way.”

Baekhyun stared at Chanyeol with wide eyes. Sure, most, no, ALL of the things Chanyeol said were true, but it’s there was absolutely no chance that Baekhyun would ever admit that aloud. However, he did have one thing wrong with Chanyeol’s mini-sermon, and that was the fact that he couldn’t have things go his way. Whether Chanyeol liked it or not, ordering people to do whatever he wanted to was in Baekhyun’s royal blood. Even if it meant he had to trapped on earth longer, he vowed to have insubordinate earthlings respect him, prince or not.

“Thanks but no thanks Chanyeol-ssi,” Baekhyun devilishly grinned, “but I have my own plans. And in my plans, there are none in which Kim Chung Ae is going to get off easily from my radar.”

Chanyeol sighed. “I know you’re going to do something childish Baekhyun-ssi, and I hope you realize that doing things like this will hinder you getting back to Exo in due time.”

“I know, but this is worth it. This girl is personally going to get it from me.” Baekhyun smirked. “She needs to know her place.”

Chanyeol smacked his head and sighed. Aish. It’s going to be a long way home to Exo.

>>Later That Day>>

“Class dismissed!”

The bell then rang, signifying the end of the school day. Chung Ae and the other students grabbed their bags and headed out the door. While others exited the room in a rowdy fashion, Chung Ae slowly and tiredly dragged herself out the door.

It’s such a long day. Heck, it’s not even over. I still have to go to work and finish homework. But it’s okay! You’re on your way to going home Chung Ae.

Chung Ae continued to walk out of the school building and went to go get her bike. But as she arrived at the bike stand, she saw a face she clearly did not want to see: Baekhyun, along with his more decent cousin, Chanyeol.

“My, my, my, if it isn’t the little insolent girl that poured food on my head.” Baekhyun sneered.

Chung Ae rolled her eyes and started to unchain her bike. “Oh, so demanding for food that’s not yours wasn’t good enough, huh? Are you here to steal my bike?”

“Actually, it’s quite the opposite.” Baekhyun smirked. “I’m here to give a declaration of war.”

“A declaration of war?”

“Are you deaf? That’s what I said!”

Chanyeol sighed. “Baekhyun-ssi, please cut it out. You’re being really childish.”

“Shut up!” Baekhyun hissed. He then turned his head to throw Chung Ae his best icy glare. “As for you Kim Chung Ae, get ready because starting tomorrow, you will know the consequences of messing with a guy like me.”

Chung Ae was taken aback by his sudden declaration. A guy like him? Who did he think he was, the president of South Korea? She then growled through her teeth, “I don’t know who you think you are, but if standing up for myself is considered wrong, then you need to have your brain checked!”

“ARE YOU CALLING ME STUPID?!”

“YES I AM, ALONG WITH BEING A JERK AND AN ARROGANT PIGHEAD!”

“DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA-“

“That’s enough Baekhyun.” Chanyeol spoke with his deep voice. “You’ve caused enough chaos in one day. Let’s go home now.”

“But-“

“Baekhyun, do all of us a favor and go home now.”

Hearing the tone of Chanyeol’s voice, he knew he had to give up his antics for today. He sighed in defeat, “Fine. But Kim Chung Ae, this in NO WAY means that my fight is over. You are going to treat me with respect, no matter what!”

“Whatever!” Chung Ae spat as Chanyeol dragged Baekhyun by the collar out of the school. Chung Ae shook her head. As much as she was thankful for Chanyeol and his intervention, she was still filled with anger, something that she rarely felt.

“That idiot,” Chung Ae muttered. “Whatever he has planned for tomorrow must be pure stupidity. But it’s not like he can break me so easily! I’ll show that Bacon what Kim Chung Ae is made of!”

With a reassured attitude, Chung Ae got on her bike and rode off to the ramen shop to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Author's End Notes~

Hi >< It's been a while, but school is back in session and they throw you right into homework and whatnot :( Anyways, I was finally able to update today! Yay ^^ 

On another note, I went to see 2NE1 (my fave K-pop girl band ^^) last Friday here in LA :D my girls did amazing, and it was so much fun! It was like a huge, happy party with my fellow blackjacks :)

Well that's enough for now, but I love your guy's comments from last chapter's XD I would reply but I have to go to bed now x) Also, a big thank you to my two new subbies :D I know it's not a lot but i'm still thankful :)

Take care everyone ^^