Chapter 3

I Fell In Love With an Alien Prince

*y, free and single, I’m ready too, bingo! y, free and single, I’m ready too, bing-*

Chung Ae slammed her alarm clock for what seemed the fifteenth time that morning and groaned aloud. 

SJ I love you but I tend to get annoyed that you want to bingo fifteen gazillion times in the morning. Dang. Chung Ae thought as she rolled herself out of bed and walked into the living room to eat breakfast. As expected, she saw plates of food covered by saran wrap and a little note written by her older sister Victoria.

Chung-goonie!

As usual I had to leave for work early today but I managed to cook all your favorites for breakfast! Bibimbap, Japchae, and Chapsseoltteok! (Well to be honest I bought the chapsseoltteok from a vendor down the street but nevertheless it’s still good ^^) Anyways eat up well so you can do well at school and at work! I promise that when you come home later at night I’ll cook a good dinner for both of us to eat, and we’ll watch the recording of Mnet Countdown together since you’re not here when it airs at six >.< Chung Ae-goon hwaiting!!

Jeongmal Jeongmal Saranghae :3

Vic-Unnie

As Chung Ae set the note down on the table she was smiling like an idiot. Although Victoria could be a mushball sometimes, Chung Ae loved how caring Victoria was towards her. After all, their bond as sisters grew when their parents left them to their devices at a young age, with Victoria being sixteen and Chung Ae being ten. Their parents always said they would return to them because they had to “to give them a better future” but as Chung Ae grew up, she gave up hope that her parents would come back for the two of them, and that it was some spewed bull that was said to ease the pain of them abandoning Chung Ae and Victoria.

Whatever. Chung Ae thought as she ate her breakfast in silence. Screw my parents. It’s just me and Vic-unnie, no one else. All we need is each other.

A few eaten dishes and lonely silences later, Chung Ae finished up breakfast and put her dishes in the dishwasher. She checked the clock on their microwave for the time and it read 7:20, forty minutes from when school starts.

“OMO!” Squealed Chung Ae. “I need to get ready for school! Why does time fly so fast?! WAE?!”

And with that, Chung Ae frantically scrambled to the bathroom to freshen herself up, put on her uniform, and hobble to her bicycle that she rides to school every day. As she unchained her orange bike from the lock, Chung Ae looked up at the sky and smiled.

“CHUNG AE HWAITING!”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!” An angry Baekhyun roared as he scuffed the floor with his foot.

Although it took a week of traveling, Baekhyun and Chanyeol landed on earth. Of course, the King and Queen of Exo had purchased Baekhyun and Chanyeol living quarters to rest their bodies after a long period of travel, but to Baekhyun’s surprise it was below his standards. He imagined himself living in a mansion, a palace, but no. He got stuck in a two bedroom, one bathroom apartment right in the middle of Seoul.

Chanyeol eyed Baekhyun and annoyance and propped up the boxes Baekhyun  kicked over. “Yah, Your majesty, please refrain from messing up these fluffy floors, er I mean carpets It’s not attractive to see dirt and debris on it.”

“THAT’S NOT THE POINT!” Baekhyun yelled. “WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME I’m ATTENDING HIGH SCHOOL HERE?!”

Chanyeol chuckled, then sat down on a spherical chair they brought over from Exo planet. “Oh, so that’s what your mad about?”

“OBVIOUSLY!”

“Okay okay, please calm down your majesty, and let me explain.”

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and sighed. “Then explain Chanyeol-ssi.”

“Well,” Chanyeol began. “You can’t just be shipped off to earth and be expecting a vacation! In order to learn, you have to get involved. Thus, your parents are sending you to an earthling high school in order for you to interact with others your age, develop healthy relationships with those around you, and immersing yourself in a culture that’s much more different than ours. All of these skills alone will help you and be beneficial to you when you ascend the throne of Exo-K.”

“Aish, chincha?” Baekhyun scoffed

Chanyeol scratched the back of his head and nodded. “Neh, your majesty.”

Baekhyun then paced around their messy living room with a thoughtful look on his face, then plopped down on their sleek, spotless white sofa, which of course they brought over from Exo. “Then I guess there’s no choice, is there? If I want to go back, if I want to see my friends again…then I guess I’ll do it. I’ll go to earthling high school.”

Chanyeol’s head piped up and his face grew instantly brighter. “CHINCHA?! The great Prince Byun Baekhyun actually does something he doesn’t want to do willingly?! We’re only here for a day and yet earth has changed your way of thinking!”

“AISH! I’m just doing this so I can get home!” Baekhyun snapped. “Don’t you miss Exo? Don’t you miss being with our friends, Kai, Kyungsoo, Sehun and Suho? The faster I learn, the faster I return home!”

Chanyeol shook his head and laughed. “Alright alright, we get it. But I just have one thing to say.”

“What is it this time?”

“Your schooling starts today, more precisely at eight o’clock.” Chanyeol snickered. “Since it’s Seven thirty right now, you should probably get ready.”

“BWO?!” Baekhyun screeched as he raced to his new bedroom. “ALL OF THIS IN ONE DAY?! I DON’T EVEN GET TO REST!”

Chanyeol chuckled to himself and and said, “Your uniform is on your bed!”

“AISH!!” Baekhyun screeched while Chanyeol winced at Baekhyun’s loudness.

Aiyah. That boy has the worst temper. Chanyeol thought to himself as he scratched his head.

____________________________________________________________

Hello~~~

Yes I just had to throw in SJ's y, Free, and Single because that song is just pure awesomeness! x)

Also, if you don't know any of the foods I named that were mentioned in Victoria's note to Chung Ae, let me explain:

Bibimbap-warm white rice topped with namul (sautéed and seasoned vegetables) and gochujang (chili pepper paste). A raw or fried egg and sliced meat (usually beef) are common additions (taken from wikipedia)

Japchae-noodles

Chapssaltteok-sweet rice cakes filled red bean paste (it's basically like Japanese mochi with red bean filling)

And on another note, I gained my first suscriber! Even though it's not a lot it still makes me happy :)

So yeah that's it for now! Please anticipate the next chapter! ;)