c h a p t e r s e v e n { F I N A L E }

Obsession

o b s e s s i o n     { u h b - s e s h u h n }

c h a p t e r   s e v e n   F I N A L E "

 

 

It had been a cold month. As though the weather was imitating the way he was feeling. There was no longer any light at the end of the tunnel. But it didn't matter. He picked up the article that was cut out from today's newspaper. Apparently, the police were still unable to get any concrete lead on who the killer was regarding Byun Baekhyun's shocking murder. A picture of Baekhyun in school uniform, taken from their yearbook was inserted along with the police's assumptions about the murder. He chuckled. The police will never find him. The snow had stopped painting the roads white as the temperature began to slowly rise.

A slow music floated through the rooms as he made his way into his bedroom. The house had been fully renovated after he relocated. From looking like shambles, it was turned into a more comfortable living space. Simply decorated with whites and black with a touch of contemporary. One could say it was his dream house.

He stopped at the foot of the bed and dropped to his knees. Crawling halfway under the bed, he felt for the slightly uneven gap on the floor. It was so slight, it usually went unnoticed. using a screwdriver, he slid it into the gap and jerked it hard. He lifted the cold metal box from the compartment beneath, resting it on his lap.

The lock slid effortlessly off its confines. Sunlight glinted of the shiny black lacquered four by nine inch box. As the box  revealed the content, he smiled. At the beautiful finger. With the ring still on it. What a beautiful ring. Touching it caused him to shudder. Memories of that day came back to him in waves. The most beautfiully exquisite memory in his life. Witnessing Baekhyun's last breath being pulled out of him, was the most intimately arousing. An immensely overwhelming power wrecked through him at that moment. His skin would crawl with anticipation but nothing beats that last look in Baekhyun's eyes before the light was totally gone from it. He wished he could revisit that feeling. That feverish feeling, knowing that the other's soul left its body in his eyes. One thing he regretted was to kiss him. Or touch him. Or make love to him. But it was too risky. Besides, he could play with Baekhyun all he want in the next world. He read that if someone dies in front of you, your souls would be linked for eternity.

Now, Baekhyun was forever his. Eternally. Forever. And ever.

Grinning, he kept the box where it belonged, ensuring every piece of the details were perfect, where they were. He didn't need the police coming in, ransacking the place. Well, not that they will, since, nobody knew he had this place. Dusting the front of his shirt and the top of his jeans, he went back to the sofa, flipping through the channels while massaging his growing hardness behind his zippers. It was always this way whenever he thought of Baekhyun's last moment and that beautiful finger of his.

Beautiful. Mesmerising. His.

As the anchorwoman on TV was blabbering about the unsolved crime that involved Baekhyun. He chuckled. Too bad. He didn't really care now. Whatever happens. He had Baekhyun. Like no one had. Just then the doorbell rang. Who could be ringing his door at this hour? A glance to the wall clock showed that it was three in the afternoon. Jumping up from his lax positinon on the sofa, he looked through the peephole and found his  porch empty. Hmm. That was weird.

The door swished open after the lock gave way. A cold breeze caressed his skin as his eyes spotted the manila box on his porch. Now, why did the post man just leave it there? He bent over and lifted the box. He wondered what it was. As he tore the manila paper, there in his hands was a black lacquered box that looked so very familiar. 

"I wonder what's inside. Hmm, no return address?" He murmured to himself bfore pulling the lid open. He gasped. There, in the center of the gleaming box was a finger with the black onyx ring on it. His hand shoook uncontrollably. Sweat pooled at his hairline. His hand turned cold.

He pulled the small note with trembling fingers from the lid.

Park Chanyeol,

I know what you did to me.

Byun Baekhyun.

Then he fell forward. On his knees. As blood poured out of his nose. Something tickled his ear. He felt it. And it came back wet. Bringing his hand into view, his eyes widened. Blood. Oh, ! A strange sensation prickled at his tear lines as his head hung forward, trying to stop himself from tearing. And his buzzing head. But nothing prepared him from the tears that streamed down his cheeks. Tears of blood.

 

{  - - - - - - - - - -  +  - - - - - - - - - -  }

 

Thank to those who have followed this story till the end. Words can't describe how honoured I am to have such followers. Thank you to my sis, who has helped me with all the rocks & bumps while writing this. She has helped me a lot in the inputs and critising it. Please look forward to my new fic Seoul Dogs! I love you all. Thank you! Appreciate all the comments & love you have given me. Without it, I'd probably not even write!

Sorry to Jongin hottie, Baekhyun baby & Chanyeol cutie for suffering in my fic kekeke I love EXO! <3 Now, did you get it right? ;)