Chapter 6

Losing you once again.

Chapter 6: Retrace


Yixing’s eyes flutters open and quickly he sat up; making the damp towel to fall down to his lap. He clutches his hair in pain. He pants and his fair hand went up to his heart and felt his racing heart.

“My memory...my own lost memories...”

Yixing cried. He cried not just because he finally retrieves his lost memories but he cries for the present state he is in. How could he? How could he forget about his family? How could he forget his two best friends? How could he forget about Chanyeol and Baekhyun?

And most of all, how could he forget about Junmyeon?

Tears continue to flow down from his eyes. He covers his mouth with his hand as he tried to muffle his sobs.

How many years has it been? How many years has he forgotten about Junmyeon and all? How many years has it been since he forgot about himself? How many years has it been that he kept lying on Junmyeon? How many years has it been that Junmyeon doesn’t know that his Yixing and the Lay today is one?

How many years?

“I-I’m s-so so-rry Ju-my-myeon...I’m so sorry...”

~

Suho fell to his knees under the rain. He continuous to pant as he stared at the soft ground. He looked for Lay everywhere but the younger wasn’t anywhere. His heart was racing in worry and his mind couldn’t settle.

He was worried; worried that the younger might be abducted or been or what. He was scared. Scared that he might lose Lay like the way he lost Yixing.

Losing someone that is not by your side.

He stares at the dark-wicked sky and felt the tickle tackle of the droplets of rain in his face.

Soon, he was crying.

He laughs.

He doesn’t even know if the water that is falling down to his cheeks is really tears from his eyes or is it the rain that is mimicking it. He laughs to himself, laughs to  himself that Lay might appear when he laughs like a retard.

~

Yixing walks down the dark corridor with a daze expression. He slowly walks like a zombie and stops before he enters the open door. He heard some voices and it seems they were like talking about something.

“What?! Yixing and Lay is one?!”  A high-pitched voice asks.

“Yes, they are one. I was the one who carried Yixing to the hospital when he was hit by the truck.” The other voice replied.

Then something popped at Yixing’s head as he finally recognize those voices.

“Ah...it’s Baekhyun and Minseok.”

~

Baekhyun was angry. Angry at the truth he just found out. He was angry at Xiumin. That Xiumin has to twist these events.

“Does Junmyeon hyung know this?” Baekhyun asks as he crossed his arms on his chest.

“No.”

“W-what?” Baekhyun spluttered. Junmyeon doesn’t know about this? Baekhyun thought that Junmyeon knows about Yixing and Lay as one. He thought Junmyeon knew, to why he is still with Lay.

But who knew that Junmyeon doesn’t know that Lay and Yixing are one? And that he thought Lay was another person despite the fact that they have the same physical feature and mannerisms.

Who knew?

Well, absolutely no one.

Even Kris and Chanyeol don’t know.

Baekhyun glared at Xiumin.

“Tell me what you did.” Baekhyun ordered with authority. Even though Xiumin is older than him, he has the right to have authority over him. He has the advantage to take control and have authority over Xiumin.

Xiumin sighed at Baekhyun’s order but oblige.

“After carrying Yixing to the hospital and waiting for the doctor’s news; Junmyeon was calling. I didn’t answer the call and my wicked mind took control of me. After waiting for hours, the doctor finally approached me and that Yixing is okay but was in coma. I went to the ICU and looks at Yixing and a small evil plan formed in my mind.

After so many days, I came to Junmyeon’s house and started my act. Act that Yixing is dead and that he was just buried awhile ago. And of course, I had all things set up when I say that. I ordered someone to make a tombstone of Yixing name in scripted on it.

Junmyeon ran and Yi Fan and Chanyeol suspected me but left to catch up with Suho. I-I wasn’t in my mind at those days Baekhyun...I wasn’t thinking. I was blinded by my love with Yixing. I-“Xiumin broke down into sobs and Baekhyun has to pity his friend; he kneeled down and hugged his best friend.

“T-then...I-I l-left the c-country...t-to ease m-my mind...but everyday...it haunts me...t-the me-memories haunts me...I tried to su-suicide once but...someone came...h-he...helped me...he-helped get ba-back on my feet, Baekhyun ah...He held on me...and I couldn’t describe how I felt for him. He took care of me...he loved me...Baek...and...I...love him also...”

More tears pour down in Xiumin’s eyes. He was crying because of his painful heart. He was crying because of the writhing pain he feels from his heart. He was crying because of the evil deeds and lies he made in the past.

Just then they heard a click that seems like a door. Baekhyun’s ear perked up as he heard the click. He patted Xiumin’s back and stood up and went upstairs. Xiumin wipes off his tears and sniffs.

Then he heard steps coming down and his eyes met with Baekhyun.

“Yixing hyung is gone.”

Xiumin’s eyes widens in shock.

“WHAT?!”
~

Suho has been staring at gloomy sky for nearly half an hour already. His crying and he knows it. Since when did the rain droplet become hot?

He was crying because he was scared, scared that Lay might be gone and that he won’t be able to see him anymore.

He felt a knife of pain stab his heart. He shakes his head and lowered his head and cried more.

Then, he felt someone’s presence on the park. He hesitated for a moment. Maybe it’s just some passerby who just passed by and saw him crying, drenched in the rain.

He doesn’t care anyways.

But...he felt a tingling feeling that he needs to look at the person. So he lifted his head and looked at his side and his eyes widen.

He saw Yixing, standing in front of his eyes, with a dazed expression. For the first time, he actually smiled genuinely.

“Yixing...”

“Suho...”