Chapter 1

Losing you once again.

2 years later~

The breeze of the west wind gently hit their faces. Walking with entwine hands; Lay giggled at the soft breeze. Walking down the road with smiles in their faces, a certain person was following them.

“Where will we eat Lay?” Suho asked as he glanced at his boyfriend.

After 2 years of his confession, Lay accepted his love.


Leading Lay to the park...Suho stopped his tracks and faced the younger. The younger looked at him confusingly and asked.

“What’s wrong, Suho?”

Suho heaved a lot of air before exhaling. He stared at Lay’s eyes that he remembered someone used to have those.

‘Yixing...Mian.’

Suho smiled and uttered in a low voice that the two of them could hear...

“I love you Lay...will you please be my boyfriend?”


“Umm....I don’t feel like eating right now. Can we visit Dr. Wu and his wife?” Lay cutely asked Suho. Suho chuckled at his boyfriend’s cuteness and nodded his head in response. Who couldn’t deny his cuteness?

Well, one thing for sure is that he couldn’t resist it.

Just like he couldn’t resist Yixing cuteness.

“If my dear Lay wants it.”

~

“Hello? Baekhyun? Yeah. Hmm. I’m right here at Incheon Airport. Where are they? Going to Krisyeol’s house? Hmm, okay. Let’s meet up at your house.”

The man closed his cell and pocketed it and put his luggage and bags on the back of the cab and went inside.

“Here’s the address. Step on it.”

...

Watching the outside as it moves swiftly as he watches them from the window of the cab. Memories flood through his mind.


Walking down the road hurriedly to catch up with Yixing, a soft breeze passed by his nape, he snapped his head to the right and stopped walking as he saw a familiar person walking down the road opposite to his. Just then his eyes widens in surprise.

‘Yixing!’

He turned his tracks towards Yixing’s direction and tries his best to beat the truck that is beeping and is moving towards Yixing. He tries to run very fast to help Yixing but was too late when he saw a bloody pool of Yixing’s body on the road. Dull senses and blurred clouded mind, he quickly took out his phone and called the ambulance and quickly and frantically yelled at the nurse to send an ambulance at the designated area quickly.

After pocketing his phone, he quickly went beside Yixing and carries Yixing’s bloody face and touched the younger’s face.

“Yixing! Yixing! Wake up! Hey! Yixing! XING!”

...

‘Lord, please let him live...I can’t live without him...please.’

Ring~Ring~

He took out Yixing’s phone that he had obtained when he attained Yixing’s bag. He looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Junmyeon who was calling. Minseok sighed and his face changes into a dark sinister smile.

“Sorry Junmyeon...but I can’t let you have Yixing again. I won’t let you.”

 Just then, a doctor approached him. Minseok’s face changes into a worry and panicky one. He looked at the doctor demanding him an answer of the operation.

“Doc how is he?”

“Calm down Minseok...calm down.”

“Is he okay?”

Minseok breathed out. A grim face spread on the doctor’s face.

“Well...Choose which one will be delivered out first. The good news or the bad news?”

Minseok gasped in shock. There were two news? Which he will pick?

The good news? Or the bad news?

“I-the good news first.”Minseok heaved an air as he tries to listen carefully at the doctor. The doctor’s lips formed a smile.

“We were able to save him.”

Minseok’s face lit up while the doctor’s face quickly turned into pity.

“But...he’s in comatose .He lost a lot of blood and due to being hit by a truck, his head was the first one to hit the road...and I don’t know when he will be able to wake up. I’m sorry Minseok. If I may excuse.”

The doctor left without hearing or what reaction he will get from Minseok. Minseok’s face turned sad yet shocked. He was happy that Yixing was able to live but in coma?

He walked to the ICU where Yixing is staying for the meantime. He watches with sadness as he sees the bandages around Yixing’s body. He in the air sharply and a wicked plan formed in his head.

‘You won’t be able to see Yixing anymore Junmyeon for he is mine and mine alone. I won’t let you see him even a shadow of his, I won’t let you. After a few months, I’ll give you a little act.’

He turned his head to check on Yixing and muttered a sorry.

~

“Hyung....I bet Yixing hyung have an explanation why he left you!” Chanyeol comforted his hyung with Yi Fan nodding his head. Junmyeon was about to say something when Minseok bursts in with a panting and sweats.

“What is it Minseok hyung?” Yi Fan asked. Minseok went closer to them with a grim face and his eyes were puffy and red.

“Were you crying?” Chanyeol asked. Minseok approached them until he was standing in front of Junmyeon.

“Hyung.....”

‘Let your voice be crack Minseok...’

Junmyeon looked at him with tears.

“I’m sorry hyung...”

‘And wait anybody to say why before you answer it with a bewildered look then announcing the fake funeral.’

Junmyeon wiped off his tears and looked at Minseok with a confused face.

“Why are you apologizing Minseok hyung? And why are you dressed in black?” Yi Fan asked as he pointed at Minseok’s clothes. Minseok looked at them with a bewildered look.

“Didn’t you know? Yixing’s funeral is today! He was just buried awhile ago!!” Minseok announced which widens the eyes of the others.

‘3...2...1...’

“WHAT?!!” Junmyeon yelled.

‘Bingo!’

 He searched for any joke at Minseok’s face, but there’s none. So that means his not lying. He ran out of the house, with Chanyeol calling out his name.

Chanyeol and Yi Fan looked at Minseok with a shocked face.

“Is it true, Minseok? That...that Yixing is dead?” Yi Fan asked trying to make it clear. Minseok inwardly said to himself ‘No’ but differently answered with a pretending crack and hoarse voice and sad expression.

“Yeah...I tried to call the three of you but the three of you won’t pick up your phone!” Minseok tried to let out a sad snap. Yi Fan and Chanyeol raised an eyebrow on him.

“Won’t pick up our phones? What are saying? Our phones are always open Minseok. What are you saying?” Yi Fan retorted back.

‘Smart guy...I forgot who you are Yi Fan.’ Minseok thought to himself.

“I don’t know...I called the three of you and none of my calls were answered.”

“Huh? But we didn’t receive your calls Minseok hyung...Even though our phones are closed, we would have your missed calls. Are you certain you called us?” Chanyeol asked suspiciously.

‘Tch. Just like Yi Fan. No wonder both of you are compatible for each other.’ Minseok inwardly snickered. Minseok shooked his head.

“Why would I lie? What will I benefit from lying Chanyeol?” Minseok asked in a flat monotone voice. Chanyeol raised an eyebrow and was about to speak up when Yi Fan spoke up.

“Okay...we’ll talk to you later hyung. Chan let’s catch up with Junmyeon.” Yi Fan grabbed Chanyeol’s hand and left leaving Minseok alone in the house.

Seeing that they completely left, Minseok wiped off the tears and smiled.

“Nice act Minseok...really nice.”

“And now all I have to do is leave this place and go to France to stay until I have the news of Yixing’s awakening.”

Minseok smiled in triumph before changing into a wicked smile.


Xiumin opened his eyes and saw that they are near Baekhyun’s house. He inwardly sighed and took out his wallet to pay the driver of the cab.

~

Knocking on the door, the door was opened by a girl who made Lay’s and Suho’s face bewildered.

“Err...umm...can I know who you are?” Lay asked as he scratched his nape awkwardly. The ‘girl’ smiled awkwardly and called out Kris.

“KRIS!!!! YOU BASTARD.” The ‘girl’ shouted. Kris came out of the living room and looked at his wife who was fuming in anger. He then noticed two males outside of their house. He smiled.

“Oh! Lay and Suho, what are you doing here?” Kris ignored the daggers on his head and asked the two. Lay smiled weirdly with Suho following.

~

“So...Kris...who is this girl? And what is she doing here in your and Chanyeol’s house?” Suho asked with a raised eyebrow with Lay nodding back. The mentioned ‘girl’ came back with a tray of teas and cookies and put them on the table before joining Kris on the sofa.

Kris chuckled and looked at the ‘girl’ they are referring to and chuckled once more.

“Both of you don’t really know who this is?” Kris asks them while chuckling. Both heads shakes.

And that’s where Kris bursts into laughter.

“AHAHAHA. It’s Chanyeol! My precious wife! I can’t believe both of you can’t figure out who ‘she’ is!” Kris continued to laugh while Chanyeol sighed. Suho and Lay’s eyes widens in surprise and looked at Chanyeol.

“Cha-Chanyeol? Is that really you?” Lay asked as he double checked his dongsaeng.

“Yeah...I am...I was forced to wear this for the whole month by that monster.” Chanyeol accusingly pointed directly at Kris who was still laughing. Suho and Lay nodded their heads and started up a new conversation with Krisyeol after Kris has stopped laughing.

~

“Hey Baek...how are you?” Xiumin asked as he puts down the tea cup at the saucer. Baekhyun looked up to him with s small smile.

“I’m good. How are you hyung? You’ve been out for 8 years without a trace to them except me.” Baekhyun asked back. Xiumin’s lips formed a sad smile.

“I’m quite good...I’ve been out for 8 years...because of the guilt feeling I have after I ruined their relationship.” Xiumin sighed. “I’m bad guy, aren’t I Baek? Thinking that ruining their relationship would make me happy...but it didn’t. Instead I felt guilt and pain after I left this country.”

Baekhyun kept silent not wanting to destroy the sad atmosphere. Just then, his phone rang. Xiumin looked at him with a confused look while Baekhyun tried to find his phone. When he found it, he grabbed it immediately and answered the call.

“Hello?”

“Hello? Is this Byun Baekhyun?”

Baekhyun’s eyes widens as he hear the voice of the person on the other line.

“T-Tao???”


Hi guys!! So I've updated this quite early. It's suppose to be at the end of August..but...yeah. So I know that it's crappy and all. Sorry. Here's some cookies *hands cookies* and a cup of hot chocolate for you *hands over the hot chocolate*..err..so the chapter is basically telling what happend about Yixing's accident and about Xiumin's fake funeral act.

And I've also decided that this fic will be up to Chapter 5 just like Days, because if I'm going to look at it...2 shots won't be enough. So 5 chapters would be good ^^

Thank you very much~

Lots of love for you guys! <3