31

Sorry My Name is YunMi, Not ChuHi

its been about 2 weeks since minwoos accident and everything was going fine. Ive kept in contact with their manager as well without them knowing of course so we could discuss about their tour. Ive gone to 3 concerts and 5 fan signings and lets say the pay isnt that bad either. During their fan meeting i was able to be with them incase they messed up their hair or anything. Id sit by minwoo most of the time. When their fans passed me they didnt seem to mind me and minwoo were dating alot of them loved the twins and for the ones that did love minwoo i was fine with. Alot of them recognized me as well, either from school, when i was missing, and when i was in their music video. i was kind of suprised about that one since they colored it all black but whatever right? Id even get compliments which werent bad. But they were some girls that you know that love to piss off girlfriends and some fans did that but i didnt mind in the end i knew i was the one he loved. Theyd always be like oh minwoo i am IN LOVE with you ! We will get married one day ! Your so hot, cool, fine etc , yeah those kind of girls and some of them would even get a little handsy which i didnt like. so the securitys would have them stop and what not and minwoo would just apologize for the gaurd, even though in reality he was glad theyd say something but yeah. But anywho today was the day. Me & the manager were going to announce their tour, their manager considered me as one of his close friends as well which was pretty cool. As he called it his little assistant manager. Thing is i just need to have minwoo to get away from me since me & him always stick together.

i got a text their manager.

Yunmi im here

he was picking me up to take me to the building where he wanted to set up a party for them.

i texted back 

give me 5 minutes?

thing was right now im sitting on the couch with minwoo and his arm around me.

another text

arraso

i still have to change! i wanted to look nice, but theyd get suspicious. ill just pack my nice clothes in a bag and change their i thought.

"Oh oppas, uhm ima gonna go out for a while" i stood up from the couch

"What why?" minwoo questioned me as i knew that was going to happen. i had to think fast

"My godmother, shes outside for me, she wanted to go to dinner, with me. Yeah dinner" i said sounding more confident towards the end.

"Oh alright " they all said

"Kay see you in a bit" i gave minwoo a kiss on the cheek as i ran up stairs and quickly changed

1st outfit is for the party)

i walked out the door and into the car their manager was in.

"Ahh Yunmi-ah" he said

"Hello, sorry it took me a while i had to change" i apologized

"its fine"

*skip ride*

"alright so yunmi, you'll help Bora & Hyorin with the decorations and what not, the rest of us will cook foor and set up tables" i nodded and walked up to the two girls.

"Aneyeong" i bowed 

"Aneyeong" they gave me a smile, ive never really talked to the sistar unnies

"So your Minwoos lucky lady?" hyorin smiled at me

"Ne" i blushed a bit

"Oh how cute young love, i remember when i was your age" bora chimed. we laughed a bit. after we began hanging up the balloons and banners eventually everything was set up. 

"Yunmi could you call boyfriend to come to the building? " their manager asked

"Ne" i took out my phone and dialed minwoos number.

"yobeseyo?" he answered

"Oppa! Can you and your hyungs come to the startship building?"

"Starship building? why are you there arent you with your halmeoni?" oh crap

"Uhm yes but she wanted to speak with your manager about my stylist job is all. And now your manager wanted you all to come down here."

"Oh okay then, well ill see you in a bit Yunmi"

"Arraso, Bye Oppa" i hung up

"Well theyre coming, Im going to go change" i told everyone as i walked to the bathroom, i my curling iron, and let it sit their and went to change. i came out and finished my hair. As expected when i walked out everyone was already done changing.

"Oh you look so pretty Yunmi" Hyorin said

"kamsahamnida" i bowed

i got a text

were coming up the stairs

it was minwoo

"Boyfriend is coming!" i chimed

"Arraso hit the lights!" there manager called to Kwill oppa. the lights were all off as we waited for the door of the dance studio to open and reveal the 6 boys. it did.

"SUPRISE!" we all cheered as kwill the lights. Theyre faces immediatly were looking towards the banner considering it was no ones birthday. 
the banner read

"Good luck on tour"

"TOUR?!" they all said everyone in the room nodded

"Yes Oppas!" i chimed

"you boys will start tomorrow so pack soon! Your going on a one year tour" the manager said. everyone gave them congratulations hugs as i was last.

"Oh yunmi you look beautiful " my two bestfriends told me. Kwangmin & youngmin. 

"Thank you" i smiled and gave them their hugs as i gave everyone else hugs minwoo was the last. 

"you knew about this and you didnt tell me?" he asked as we were still embracing

"Miahae i made a promise to your manager" i said as i pulled my head away from his as our arms were still around each other

"its okay, so you'll be coming with us right?" he raised an eyebrow

"Of course, i said id never leave you remember?" i told him as i remembered our moment in the hospital he smiled, and leaned in for a kiss. we kissed and we heard some woots and what not so i pulled away blushing,

*Skip to the last day of the tour.*

we were now in Florida in America, today was our last day on tour as we were going back to Korea tomorrow morning. Last day equals day off for me & boyfriend. Right now we were at a beach donghyun was so eager to see. Sunset would be approaching soon.

My outfit, bathing suit;(bathing suit is underneath of course)

Me and minwoo sat on his towel watching the sunset as the others were still in the water. We were trying to dry off from all the previous fun we had just had. i layed my head on his shoulder

"Yunmi?"

"Ne?"

"You wont ever leave me right?"

"Oppa i already promised to you i never would" 

"Yes i know, so therefore i want us to be together forever"

"Okay then" i smiled

"Yunmi look at my hand please?" he said i did as told. there was a little case. This isnt what i think it is? Is it?

"Oppa.."

"i know were still young for engagement but its a promise ring yunmi" i still looked at the case shocked. he began to open it as a small ring with a pink gem in the middle

"So what do you say? Be with me forever?" i looked at him and nodded

​he smiled and put the ring on my small finger.

"i love you  No Minwoo" i whispered in his ear as i gave him a kiss.

"I love  you Yunmi" he replied. We held hands and sat closer then ever as the sun set. Thoughts ran through my head. He was finally

 

 

 

able to give love another shot after losing Chuhi. Im very thankful that i was able to help him with all of our problems honestly we complete each other but Chuhi will still be in his heart and i cant change that and i dont intend too. I love No Minwoo and thats all that matters. But thank you Chuhi for watching over him. Us. Rest In Piece Chuhi.

_____________________________________________________________

The End(x. Well? Haha Read my other stories if youd like as well(: 

Thank you for reading And thank you to my subscribers who waited patiently for my chapters(: