Meanwhile at Yoochun's......

4 years of Love & 2 years of peace

Meanwhile at Yoochun's

Yoochun was barely waking up about an hour earlier than he had to leave. He had a missed call and a text from Zhou Mi asking if he was up and getting ready only about 10-15 minutes old. He answered and said he was gonna be rady by the time he got to his house and picked him up.

Yoochun had also picked out his outfit for the concert. Yoochun picked out a black and white t-shirt with Micky Mouse printed on it. He wore a pair of jeans with it and he wore his black and red high top converse.

Yoochun was very nervous he played it off alot but he was not prepared because he really did like junsu despite barely knowing him in real life. He has never even seen Junsu but he knew he liked him for real.

Zhoui Mi called Yoochun telling him he was downstairs. Yoochun took one last look in the mirror took a breath and than went to his room and put some colonge on, he ran outside to meet up with Zhou Mi.

Junsu and Junho were already on their way too Junsu drove because he was scared of how his brother drove. They played music by the band. Junsu was growing more and more anxious the closer they got. He knew he had some type of attraction towards Yoochun, but isn't sure if he really like Yoochun.

Zhoui Mi and Yoochun lived about 45 minuted away from the concert area so Yoochun slept he had worked till late. "Were here! i get to see my baby soon!! and you get to meet his brother who i know you've been drooling over."

"I have not been drooling over Junsu, i mean yea he's hot as hell but not drooling. "

"yea ok, if you say so"

Zhoui Mi calls Junho as they walk to the entrance, Yoochun Texts Junsu.

Junho spotted Zhoui Mi and ran up to him and jumped on him and kissed him while hold on his neck.

Yoochun stopped and stared and than saw Junsu walking towards them. He held his breath Junsu looked so dam hot. Yoochun just smiled like an idiot.

Junsu held out a hand and said " Nice to finally meet you. I am Junsu"

"ah yea, sorry my name is Yoochun. Im glad we can finally meet."

The four walked together inside but Junho had already told Junsu he wanted to just be alone with Zhou Mi. Junsu didn't mind because they werent complete strangers. It was still too early before the concert started and so Yoochun and Junsu walked around buying shirts and posters and stuff. Yoochun tried to pay but Junsu refused.

Yoochun:"so far i'd say it's going well"

Junsu: "i'd say the say" Junsu smiled way to big.

Yoochun told Junsu that they should head over to get a good spot. They stood next to each other at first but it got so crowded that Junsu ended up standing back to front with Yoochun at first it was awkward. The band stared than they forgot about it. The band played 5 songs and all were long because live is never like recorded versions. The two were singing along and dancing laughing and enjoying it all.

Junsu told Yoochun that he was having alot of fun with him, than Yoochun hugged him and kissed him on the cheek and said "me too".

Junsu blushed and turned around again. Immediately he felt hands hug him from behind around his waist. Junsu just blushed and leaned into Yoochun. The upbeat songs turned into ballads so the mood got more romantic.

Yoochun thought that if he wanted to get junsu to be his he needed to somehow let junsu know he liked him alot. So Yoochun grabbed Junsu's chin and kissed him.

Junsu was so embarassed he thought he could die. The kiss made him know that he also liked Yoochun, so as a reply Junsu turned around and grabbed Yoochun and gave him a passionate deep kiss he wrapped his hands around Yoochun's neck.

They broke away and started to enjoy the rest of the concert.