Alone in the world...

4 years of Love & 2 years of peace

Junsu finally got home early monday morning he fell asleep quick because he wasn't a morning person.
 

Junho noticed Junsu's door was closed the days he was gone the door was open. Junho peaked in and saw Junsu sleeping, he looked at his watch and saw it was only 9 am he decided to wait until noon to strat intterogating Junsu about his weekend.
 

Junho made breakfast, watched TV and was texting Zhou Mi. Finally 12 pm came and Junho ran upstairs and tackeld Junsu.

Junsu groaned at the sudden contact and knew why Junho had woken him up.
 

"Ok, ok i know i will tell you go make me breakfast and i will meet you downstairs after i wake myself up a bit." Junsu told Junho
 

Junho just said " Already made i will just heat it up, and hurry up than."
 

Junsu & Junho Talked for a good while Junho was excited that they finally got together. It was official now in a way.
 

Junsu sent Yoochun a text saying he missed him and when he would see him again.
 

Yoochun: Hey baby, im at work so don't get mad if i take a while to answer your texts. I miss you too baby. I will pick you up this friday night if you can. and spend the weekend together again.
 

Junsu: Really baby? yay!! No it's fine I understand.  Well i have to ask my mom and dad, but they should be fine.
 

Yoochun Ok well than i will call you later ok baby?
 

Junsu: Ok baby i miss you.
 

Junsu had told his mom about Yoochun after 3 weeks from meeting him but since his parent had just gotten back from the cruise they were still iffy. Junsu's dad was ok with Junsu having a boyfriend again but still wanted him to be cautious. Junsu's mom was happy for her son because she noticed that Junsu was happier now with Yoochun.
Junho told his mother that Yoochun wasn't a bad guy.

 

Yoochun had no one close other than Zhou Mi to tell but Junho had already told him. Yoochun has his  mother & father, also a brother, but he is not close to him either.
 

Yoochun likes that Junsu & Junho are close and are their for each other. 
 

Yoochun remembered how it was when he finally decided to come out, he told his mother and she was worried how his father would react. Yoochun asked his mother to tell his dad and wait. Yoochun's father came in his room one night and started to hit and insult Yoochun about how he was a and that him being gay was immoral and god did accept that.
 

Yoochun began yelling at his father about how it wasn't god who didn't accept him it was him his father was so angry he just yelled and eventually got so angry, he kicked Yoochun out. Yoochun took some clothes and his car and called Zhou Mi was his only friend that would let him stay that night.
 

The next day Yoochun's mother called him and gave him money to get a place and help him survive for a good while. Yoochun was told she would pay for his apartment and give him some money. Yoochun missed his mother deeply but to avoid the stress he just stayed away from the main  house. Yoochun tried to talk to his brother but his brother for some reason became angry he eventually just avoided the awkwardness.
 

Yoochun was basically alone other than Zhou Mi & now Junsu.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry for this lonely type, i had to bring the family up soon. THANK YOU ALL FOR LIKEING/LOVING THIS FIC I WILL BE BACK!!!!