Yoochun's side of life............

4 years of Love & 2 years of peace

Yoochun's side of life:


Yoochun grew up with a family of wealth which meant his parents were rarely ever home dad was always away and mom was always out. The only person who he was always with growing up was with his little brother, Changmin.

Yoochun and Changmin were close growing up, Changmin always came to Yoochun when he needed help. Changmin would always ask Yoochun why their parents weren't around and he always told him "They are out looking for the best present to bring back to us." He didn't lie to compensate his parents always bought them gifts and spent one night every 2 months with them, which still didnt count because they always ended up leaving after 30 minutes.

Yoochun didnt want to have his little brother live how he did with just nanny's. Yoochun had fired all the nanny's after he learned how to cook and clean. Now they only had 2 maids to help clean the big house, but all they did was clean nothing more. Yoochun wanted Changmin to grow up even if it was just him with somehow a little family.


Yoochun remembered that when his parents came home one night when he was 20 he told them he was gay as soon as dinner began. Both his parents just stared and than his father began to yell at him and picked him up and punched him once, his mother ran to his side and tried to hold his face yelled at his father. Yoochun pushed his mother away and ran to his room.

Yoochun paced in his room, knowing his father was speaking with his mother. "Yoochun as your father i cannot accept, that my heir is gay. Please leave this house when you pack your things" Yoochun opened the door and stormed out,  he had already knew what would happen so he had already packed.  Changmin was 17 years old when he left he went to his brothers room before he left and left him a note, he went downstairs and saw Changmin with tears in his eyes. "Hyung please don't leave your the only real family i have, please don't leave" he hugged Yoochun as tight as he could.


Yoochun cried as he hugged his little brother. "I'm sorry Changmin but i am not allowed to stay here anymore, when i get my life together i will contact you and you can visit me ok?" Changmin nodded and let him go. Yoochun hugged his mom and left. His mom gave him a card that had his name on it, car keys and a letter.


Yoochun was confused and he drove to Zhou Mi's and stayed there once he was there he opened the letter it was a bank statement letter showing the balance to the card she had given him. Yoochun was confused because it was alot of money.


He read the letter, it was from his mother. She said she had known for a good while he was gay she just waited for the day where he would come out. She feared this would happen so she began saving up some money to get him by. She also wrote "I know that you can take care of yourself so I won't worry to much. I know I wasn't there much when you were growing up and I do apologize for that."

Yoochun saw his mom did notice him more than he thought.


Yoochun bought a small apartment and bought stuff for it with the money his mom gave him, he also kept the car she gave him. Yoochun got a job and began to really live on his own he only used the card for big things. He paid for food and stuff from his paychecks.


When Yoochun got his life stable, he called the main house and asked for Changmin. Yoochun heard the voice of his little brother.


Y- "C-Changmin? It's your older brother Yoochun?....."


C- "W-What?....................."


Y- "It's me Min i wanted to know if you wanted to meet up?"


C- "I'm sorry but i lost my brother two years ago, i'm hanging up now"


Yoochun just stared at the floor, he was in shock. He put down the phone and began to cry. He went to the kitchen and drank a bottle he had. Yoochun drank the pain away, he had lost the one person he thought was really his family all because he had left home. Yoochun decided to not call the house again.
Yoochun always put on a smile on his face, he always has a fake smile.

Yoochun is the happiest, friendliest person they see, he hides how he really is everyday.

Yoochun has no one but his childhood friend Zhou Mi and Zhou Mi's family. When Yoochun got kicked out Zhou Mi's mother had welcomed him with open arms and let him cry in her arms when he stayed. Yoochun considered her like his own mother.  

Yoochun was lonely and he knew it but he didn't like people worrying about him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am sorry i tried to update every other day but i failed..... sorry! But here is this i hope you like it sorry i always have somthing sad. Subscribers/silent readers/friends thank you for reading this......k bye!!