Last chances can also bring your downfall.....

4 years of Love & 2 years of peace

Junsu didn't know how to tell Yoochun so he didn't, Junsu was feeling guilty but didn't too much because he knew that Yoochun was basically planning on doing it to him. Junsu had lost some amount of trust from the whole thing.

Yoochun knew things wouldn't be ok for a long time. They had a tension that was slowly easeing away. Junsu was paranoid though when he was away from him whenever he went out with friends. Yoochun and Junsu drifted apart but neither had decided to officially end thing. Phisically they were together. Junsu was growing tired of everything.

Junsu called Yoochun out to a park and decided he would break up with him. Yoochun didn't take it well.

Junsu: Hey

Yoochun: Hey.....so whats up?

Junsu: um, well we have been dating a long time and things have been rocky lately.

Yoochun: Yea i guess they have...well since that incident we haven't trusted each other.

Junsu well yea but i don't want to bring back that, well the point of calling you out today was so that we could finally end things and get on with our lives.

Yoochun got up from the park bench, he put his hands on his head than rubbed his face. in anger he started yelling at Junsu.

Yoochun: Are you ing kidding me? You want ot break up? It may not seem like it but i have been trying so hard to keep this going i still love you Junsu i thought you wanted time apart.

Junsu: whoa, do not try to blame me your the one that cheated on me first, and well i havent trusted you since thats true. I loved you with every part of my being. I didn't think that it wou;d go away Yoochun.

Yoochun: So you don't love me anymore?

Junsu: Yoochun you know that if i still cared about you i'd be crying my eyes out right now. I can't cry because i feel absolutely nothing for you anymore.

Yoochun: Please don't do this? I can try a-and.....

Junsu: Stop it i will not change my mind. Take care of yourself Yoochun i hope your happy.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

I AM SORRY i did it again ah but the next one is this last one so i am sorry. I hope you enjoy it and well comments are loved even if its ending comment are loved. kk bye!!