The beggining of it all......

4 years of Love & 2 years of peace

it was in september 2006 :

flashback: "SUUUUUUU!!! please go with me to the concert mom n dad said i can't go unless you go, because if not you will be home alone and you like the band too so please go!?!?"

sigh "Junho you know i hate going out but i guess i can go i do love the band too. But i will be alone anyways aren't you going with Zhou Mi? I do not want to be the third wheel. so no thanks."

"Pluuueease!, ok what if i ask Zhou Mi to cal a friend of his to call you to see if he wanted to go just to not be alone either? Would you go than? "

"Ugh fine but he has to start texting me tonight so that maybe we can get along before we meet so it won't be awkward."

Junho attacks Junsu with a hug and yelling thank you.

an hour later Junsu was listening to some music when his phone started to ring, it was a text from a number he didnt know.

XXX-XXX-5773 : Hey is this Junsu?

Junsu: Hello, Um yea it's Junsu. Who is this?

XXX-XXX-5773 : oh it's Zhou Mi's friend, i'm the one going to the concert with him.

Junsu : oh yea, Junho told me about a friend of Zhou Mi's also going alone. So what is your name? :)

XXX-XXX-5773 : Yoochun, sorry should've said that already

Junsu : hehe it's ok, ah so how old are you?

Yoochun : I'm 20, your 20 right?

Junsu: Yea i am. So your gay right?

Yoochun: Wow, you sure are blunt. Yea i am.

Junsu: I know, that's the type of personallity though. I hope you can get use to it by time for the concert or it will be just awkward.

Yoochun: hehehe i can tell, dont worry. Don't you remember Zhou Mi has the same Personality?

Junsu: true thats why i like him. :p

Yoochun: i'd say were starting off pretty good. were laughing. So we should be fine.

Junsu: Yea your right. I'm glad. Hey Yoochun may i ask you for a favor?

Yoochun : um, sure what is it?

Junsu : can you send me a picture? i will send one back. i mean a clean one i want to know what you look like?

Yoochun: Sure. Give me a bit.

 

Junsu got up, fell because he tripped and ran to Junho's door and knocked untill Junho opened. "Jeez i heard you what?!?!"

Junsu holds up his Phone and Junho see's the picture and Junho says oh you know how Yoochun looks now? You like him?"

"He's a ing god!!!, jeez but he looks dorky i love it.!!!"

Junho stares and bursts out in laughter " I knew you would like him. "

"yea thanks" Junsu walk out of his brothers room. He sends Yoochun his picture.

Yoochun P.O.V

Junsu seems like my type blunt and out there unlike me he is the opposite. i rarely go out and if i do it's only because Zhou Mi invites me. I don't understand how but my bestfriend is also the opposite of me but i don't like him.

Yoochun receives Junsu's picture .....

 

He is so cute, his lips look yummy! I love his style too.

Yoochun drools over the picture.

Yoochun P.O.V end

The two text asking about what each other does for jobs and stuff.

Junsu and Yoochun spend the next week texting and talking about random things. The two are anxious about meeting.

The next morning Junho knocks for Junsu to get ready, Junsu doesnt protest he knows he takes a long time to get ready for anything. Junsu Had already laid out his outfit he wore a red plaid t-shirt with a white collar, he wore black khakis, and his black and red air force hightops.

 

___________________________________________________________________________

I will put the pictures up later sorry, dont hate me......but i hope you guys comment and like it and enjoy it kk well bye!