A Few Announcements

•The Pixlr Tutor's Place•
yo guys.
i love this font. like seriously. but back to the subject...
 
so i wasnt expecting, like, a bunch of people volunteering to coauthor with me. i thought like one or two would, not like five. i feel grateful and all that, but now there's the matter of choosing one.
 
id like to make a few announcements.
first of all, id like to say that im very very very thankful for those people.
second of all, all the other guys (or gals, whatever. i call both genders guys), sorry for not updating. i have to get my computer fixed.
third of all, well, thanks again for sticking with me. you know?
fourth of all, did you know the color brown im using is saddle brown?
fifth of all, the ones who would like to help me out, please pm me 3 or more 9but please, less than 6) best posters of your work. if you have none, or you think none will help you out, then please make a fake one or a different version of one. i dont know.
sixth of all, if anyone wants to make an advertisement here (like, come to our shop! or please read my story! or be my friend please?) then PM ME! no commenting in this way:
username:
link to whatever (profile, story, shop, etc.):
name of whatever (if it's a profile, no need):
format type: can i make it?
pics to go with it: you can choose to let me choose with a specific person/group.
is it... (rated? /yuri? stuff like that):
last of all, forget number five. just go with this format and PM ME!! no commenting please.
username:
preferred name:
works (posters; 3-6):
activeness (from 1 being never to 10 being always):
anything else:
thats all thanks. bye.