The fight with Min

Who will own my heart ?

 

SORA POV:
 
 
  The teacher showed us a new excercise that we had to do. "For this excercise girl have to be paired with a girl and boys with a boy." Mr. Kang said i looked at Chanyeol. "I guess our way separate here" he said acting sadly i poked his chest, "don't cry bigboy!" i chuckled. "I won't hahah!" he laughed and walked to look for a partner i looked around."You guys start i'm coming, i need to go search somethings for this excercice" Mr kang said and walked out the room. I saw Min walking to me. I looked at her. "What do you want?" i said calmly. "Let's pair up." she said. "Bwo?" I scoffed. "Let's pair up i think i wasn't clear enough earlier." She said and pushed me. "What's your problem? did i talk to him? I don't think i did so stop annoying me with him and don't touch me will you." i said and pushed her back. She really got me bad mood now. I was tottaly not in mood to argue with her more. "Did you just push me ?! huh?" She pushed me harder. Do she want to die or something? i tried to keep calm but i swear.. i couldn't take my anger for long.  I smirked, "Do i have to do it again? maybe you will then feel it for sure." I said and glare at her.
 
"!" She yelled and tried to slap me. I dodge it and looked at her. "So ? what are you waiting for? you want to slap me? Come on, i'm waiting." i said and smirked. She grabbed my hair and started to pull it, she easily loose grip on me when i turned and turned her hand on the same times. I was facing her back and kicked it hardly. She fell on the floor. She kicked my leg and i lost balance and pulled my leg so i fell on the floor. She quickly got up and step on my hand, the one i hurted yesterday. I screamed in pain when she stepped everybody looked at us. I got up and pushed her down and pulled her hair with my other hand and pushed her head many times on the floor. she tried to stop me and screamed. " YOU !" i screamed and punched her face. I lost control of myself and the pain in my hand started to be unbareble.
 
Chanyeol and Myungsoo pulled me away me and tried to calm me down. Luhan and Chen tried to calm Min. "SORA STOP!" chanyeol said and i looked at him breathing heavily trying to calm myself down. "Calm down.." he then said softly. I nods and looked at Min. Luhan was with her, he check if she was alright.. He looked worried.. I frowned he then hold her in birdalstyle to the infirmary. I looked at him and scoffed in disbelief. Yeah just help her.. she must hurt alot i smirked by my thought. The pain get more and more.. i felt like crying.. and i hate to cry infront of  people i runs away, to the rooftop. "Sora!" I heard Chanyeol called e but i didn't answer i just keep my way to the rooftop. I looked at my hand, it turned blue. I open the door of the rooftop and sat on a corner and hide my face between my legs.
 
 
Myungsoo 
"Sora!" Chanyeol called Sora and when he was about to run after her i held him back. "Let i'll go see her.." i said calmly and folllow Sora. Her hand must hurt since that girl step on it.. I walked to he rooftop where you was and looked around. I heard a girl crying and i turned and saw her in a cornor crying. I walked to her and get to her height and looked at her. "Sora.. let me see your hand." i said calmly. She looked up at me and i looked at puffy eyes, i chuckled softly 'cause of her.. cute face? i can't lie that she looked cute.. "Why are you crying?" i asked her and took a tissue from my pocket and wiped her tears slowly. She looked at me and looked down and hide her face. "Don't look at me.. i don't like when people see me cry.." she said softly. I gasped when i saw her blue-purple hand. "Sora! your hand!" i took her hand abit to hard that makes her groans a bit soften the grip. "Sorry.. does it hurt alot?" i asked her. She nods slowly. "It hurt more than yesterday.." she said. "Okay, let's go, i'll bring yo to the hospital!" I said and pulled her up. She looked at me and shook her head. "No!" She said and walked backwards."Sora come on your hand is purple are you serious?!" I said annoyed.
 
"Ani.. it's okay.. it's doesn't hurt that much.." she said and i sighed. "Do i have to use power?" i looked at her and she sighed. "Yah.. myungsoo don't.. i'm fine.." she said. I ruffled my hair and walked to her hand held her in birdal style. "YAH ! LET ME GO! DON'T BRING ME TO THE HOSPITAL!! MYUNGSOO!!" she shouted and moved in all directions. I looked at her. "No i'll bring you to the hospotal just to check if you're is fine or not, and stop moving you gonna make let you fell!" i said and puffed her cheeks and hugged my neck tightly. "Good girl.." i whispered and she hitted my chest softly. I chuckled and i walked to my car. I make her sit on the passeger seat and closed the door. I walked to my seat and took my phone. I got in the car and looked at her. "I'm gonna call Woohyun and i'll tell him to tell to the teacher that you won't be able to come 'cause you got hurted" i explained her and she nods slowly. "Nae.." she sighed and looked at her hand. I started the car and dialled Woohyun number. I started to ride to the hospital.
-Myungsoo where are you?
-Woohyun, tell the teacher me and Sora won't be here okay?
-Why? what are you both doing?! yah myungsoo if you wanna do dirty things do it after school!!
-SHE HURTED HER HAND YOU STUPID DIRTY MINDED IDIOT ! DAMN JUST GO TELL SHE HURTED HER HAND AND I TOOK HER TO THE HOSPITAL!
I hanged up pissed. "Aish!" I hissed. "Wae? what's wrong?" She asked me. I looked at her, "Nothing.. Woohyun is a idiot.." i said and she chuckled. "Ayo.." . I  looked quickly at her hand and then looked back to the way. "Damn.." I accelerate. We were finnaly at the hospital i parked the car quickly and got out and open the door for Sora. We got in the hospital and i went to the reception. "Can i help you?" the receptionist asked me. "Yeah my friend hurted her hand, her hand has a blue-purple color and hurt her alot, can you check her hand now?" i asked and she called a doctor.
 
Luhan POV
 
 Chanyeol and Myungsoo pulled Sora away from Min, Min was about to get up and tried to attack Sora again. Me and Chen tried to calm her down. "Min stop it now!" Chen said and i looked at Min. I check her from head to toes if she was okay.  Her lips was cutted and it bleed. Min is afraid of blood.. i should bring her to the infirmary before she see it. I held her in birdalstyle to the infirmary. She hugged my neck tightly.. too tight. I looked at her. "Lulu.. i .. it hurt alot." she said. I sighed and walked in the infirmary. I layed her down on a bed. She looked at me. "Stay with me lulu.. i'm scared.." She said with that annoying tone. "Min, why did you slap her?" i asked her firmly. "W-what? I didn't slap her she did hurt me first!" She said. "We all saw you slapped her first. I'm sorry Min but i'm really dissapointed in you.." i said and walked away.
 
"Luhan!" she called me many times but i just keep walking out the infirmary and when out to the lesson room again. I looked around and search Sora but she wasn't there. "Chanyeol? where's Sora?" I asked Chanyeol. "She ran to the rooftop, but it's okay that boy that was too late .. what's his name.. Ah! L, L when to see her." He explained me. What? L? The new boy? I nods confused and walked out the class to the rooftop. I open the door slowly and saw her sitting in a corner and that boy infront of her. She was crying. He then took a tissue from his jacket pocket and started to wipe her tear. I looked at them. Why are they acting so close.. She hide her face with her hands and one of her hand has a lue-purple color. My eyes widend i looked at her in shock. L took her hand. I couldn't heard them clearly. I hided myself. Where do they now each others..?
 
I looked at her and he then quickly held her in his arms, in birdal style. I was about to get out and take her from his arms but i stopped myself. He's maybe about to take her to the hospital for her hand? I sighed and looked at her. She was pouting and held him tightly... That feeling came back.. that jeaous, hurt feeling.. i guess. They walked out the rooftop and so did i when they where gone. I was walking in the corridors, i was thinking about they must be doing rightnow.. What if she likes him? What if he like her? What f they would be kissing now?! I ruffled my hair. "Aish.."
 
 
 
Hey guys! I finnaly had time to update! >< Ayo i hope this chappie isn't that boring i'm sorry i can't write fight thingy so good.. ^^'' 
Please comment and tell me about what you all think about what's going on! 
 
 
Youssie