Chapter4

Who will own my heart ?

Myunsoo POV:

I sat down on my new seat beside that girl named Sora. I was looking around the classroom when i noticed that she was looking at me. I looked at her slowly and she slowly looked away. "Sora! Sora!" i heard whispers and it was that blond heared boy that whispered to Sora. She didn't seem to hear  and she just looked out the window. "Sora! Yah ! aish!!" he keeps whispering and soon it was making me annoyed. I sighed. "Hey your friend is calling you." i said to Sora as i shook her arm not looking at her. "What friend.." she said as she turned to look at me. "Oh daehyun oppa what's wrong..?" she whispered back. I sighed why do they have to whispered at each other can't they just sent a message or something ? I layed my head on my desk..so boring. I feeled my phone vibrating in my pocket. I took slowly my phone and looked at my phone. 

1new message.

From:Sunggyu

To:L

After school come to our hangout place, don't be late! 

Why ? There must be a problem there.. Okay like this i wouldn't be bored anymore. *DRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING* The bell rang it was lunch time I got up and walked to Woohyun's locker. "Hyung!" Sungyeol called me. "Wassup guys?" i said and layed against a locker. "School is so boring! Geeeez!" Woohyun said. Good i'm not the only one that's bored during the lesson. "Right! did you all recieved the messega from Sunggyu hyung?" I asked them. "Yeah! Some gangs are messing with hyung" sungyeol explained. "Oh really ? It seems like we gonna have fun after school!" i smirked.

 

Sora POV:

 "Hey your friend is calling you." Mungsoo said not even looking at me. "What friend.." i said while turning my head to him. It was Daehyun that was calling me. "Sora!" he called me. "Yes oppa?" i looked at him. "Uhm.. aish i forget what  i had to say!" he hissed. I laughed. "Pabo!" i mouthed him. He sratched the back of his neck. I looked at Myungsoo, his head was on the desk.. eyes closed..we can't denied that he is handesome.. i looked at his face.. he has such eyes and lips...YAH! WHAT ARE TALKING ABOUT SORA?! Omg i must get crazy... I shooked my head and looked back out the window. I was bored.. yeah history classes was boring and  when i looked around i didn't see Luhan and kai.. where are they? I was curious. *DRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING* It was lunch time. I was walking to the door and Daehyun came to me. "Hey" he said awkwardly. "Hi" i greeted him back. "Where are you going?" he asked me. "To my locker and i need to talk to Ji eun unnie.. did you see her at the moring?" I replied. "Yeah she was at her locker.." he said. "Okay.. see you later!" i smiled and walked to my locker.

I was looking around, Why isn't Exo at school today? I looked around.. I shruged why am i looking for him anyway... i mean..for them.. I talked to myself. I went to my locker and open it. I found a letter in it.. "Bwo..?" i looked at it and open it. "Hey pretty i guess you looking for me right? Haha i'm at the rooftop with Exo you can come if you want.." i readed the letter. "Bwo? aish.. this guy.." i laughed and took my books and unconsiouly i went to the rooftop. I was walking and i stopped. What if it isn't true.. what if they aren't  at the rooftop? No, i mean who would be so childish to do that ? I shruged and i continued to walk upstairs to the rooftop. I arrived to the door and i stopped before open it and i heard voices. Manly voices. "TAOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" i heard someone scream. Okay it's defenitly Exo i laughed in myself and open the door slowly and looked at the boys with a powerface.

"Soraaaaaa noona!" Tao runs to me and hugged me. I laughed and hugged him back. "Who write this letter and putted it in my locker?" I showed the letter and looked at Luhan and i saw a petite figure.. i girl beside him. She was pretty.. Who is she? I looked away when the girl looked at me. "Luhan who is she?" she asked Luhan. "Oh it's uhan probably" Chen said grinned. I sat beside baekhyun and Kai and sighed. "I don't care anyway.." i said with a cold tone. Kai looked at me. "I need to go to my locker.. come with me?" he said and i nodded."Okay.." . "We walked to the door and i looked at the girl. I defenifily don't like her so i guess she is a Queenka. "Where are you to going?" Luhan asked. "Far away from you." i said coldly and everybody laughed. I smirked to myself and we both walked downstairs. " Se is min, she is Luhan's bestfriend" Kai said. His bestfriend? "Oh.." i nods. "Are you jealous?"  he said with his teasing voice. I glared at him. "I care less about him." i said coldly. "YAh.. don't be like that..i was just kidding" he pouted. I look cute when he pout. "Arraseo.. mianhaeyo kai.." i apologise and he grinned. "Ah right i don't have to go to my locker.. i just said that because you looked uneasy and bored" he explained me. "Are you reading my mind?" I laughed and he Nods proudly." I guess i do!" we both laughed while going to the garden. I like Kai i mean.. he is like the brother i don't have. I smiled and we sat on the bench. "Ahhh.." I sighed heavily. "Wha was that for he looked at me..?" he looked at me. "Molla.. i guessi'm not really in mood today.." i said. "Wanna go out with us to the club later?" he proposed me. To the club? Uhm.. why not? "Uhm..Okay.." i nods and smiled. He jumped excited and i laughed. "thanks to try to make me feel better kai.. I really apprecied it.." i thanked him. "Don't thanks me sora, it's a pleasure! Between you look better when you smile." he gave me a cute smile. I chukled and hugged him. "Thank you Kai and between you look good also!" i laughed. "Yah what are you both doing?" I heard someone shout at us. I pulled back and looked at the person. Not him again.. 

 

Hey guys! I know i didn't Update lately 'cause i was more focused on my other story but i decide i will start updating this story again! So I hope you will like this Chapter! Please leave comments ! Muahhhh! <3

-Youssie.