Sweet Chanyeol and a Jealous Luhan

Who will own my heart ?

Sora POV:

 

"Ah.. apa.." i whined and laid back down. Argh.. I should sleep. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. 

Next morning

My alarm goes on. I groaned and sat up on my bed, eyes closed. "Arhg..so tired.." i said and fell backon my bed. "Gimme 5min please.." i talked to my alarm. I was about the sleep again when umma knocked at my door. "Sora!! Wake up you will be late!! Palli!!" She started to shout. "Aish.." i hissed and got up and open the door with my still closed eyes. "Umma.. yo u know i'm so not a morning person.. SO WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THAT I'M GOING CRAZYYYY!" i said and ruffled my hair and walked to my bathroom but i didn't see the door was still closed. "Sora the d-" *BAAAAAAM* i bumped with my forehead on the door. I rubbed my forehead and breath heavily. I walked in the bathroom and get ready to go school. I walked ou the bathroom and looked at my hand. I move it.. it's doesn't hurt anymore.. I smiled and tied my hair in a bun. I looked at myself. "Good!" i walked out the room and walked downstairs. "Good orning sleepkiller! and Good morning my lovely father" I stuck my tongue at my mom playfully and kissed my father cheek. My father laughed and my mom pouted. "You know what i won't wake you up anymore, just go late at school!" she said and walked to the kitchen. I laughed "Umma! i'm just kidding.." i said and hugged her. She chuckled and hugged me back. "Now hurry up or you will be late at school!" she said and pinched my cheek softly. I nods and smile. I ate my breakfast fast and took my bag and putted my shoes. "I'm going!" i said and wwaved at my parents. "Be carefull honey!" umma said and i nods and closed the door and walked away. I took my phone, I should message IU unnie.. I search her name.. no i will probably see her at school. I putted my phone back in my pocket and walked to school. When i finnaly arrived at school i walked to my locker.

Today i have martial arts and music lesson. I walked to the martial art room. I open the door and there was Suzy sister, Min. She looked at me and smirked. I looked at her confused and she walked at me. I looked at her . She stoped infront of me and with 2 other es behind her. "Min who's that girl?"  one of her friends asked her. "The new that's in Luhan's class." she said. New ? are you kidding me? I laughed and looked at her from head to toes. "Look who's talking about es, the biggest one." i scoffed and walked away. "YAH! you went queenka's talk to you yu can't walk away like that!" one of her y friends yelled. "So annoying.." i hissed and turned back. they walked to me "What did you just say ?!" the other one pushed me. "I looked at Min she was calm. "You. are. all. so. annoying. Like do you really this i give a that you're a queenka?" i glare at them. Min smirked and walked closer to me. She isn't tall so she looked up to me. "stay away from Luhan." she said calmly. I laughed. "Stay away from him? Bwo? he is the one that must stay away from me." i said in disbelief and laughed and walked away. "I warn you!!!" she screamed. I laughed more when she screamed and walked to a corner in the big room. I started to warm up. I putted my earphones and closer my eyes and warmed up. I sat down and looked around. I was listening Wheesung- with me. I really love this song and Wheesung voice. 

I putted one earphone off annd i heard girl talking loudly i turned and saw Exo.. I sighed. Please don't let him see me.. i thought and tried to hide. The teacher then enter the class. "Guys line up in a line." he said and so did we all. "I'm Mr. Kang, i will teach you guys how to defend yourself." Mr. Kang said. "For the first excercises a grl must pair up with a boy!" he clapped his hands. I looked around and Luhan was paired up with Min, good so he will not try to be with me. I said victorious and looked around. Kai was already paired up with someone and Daehyun didn't come this week 'cause he had to go see his grandma 'cause she is sick and alone and i didn't see Myungsoo nor his friends. I keep looking around, there was many girl around Chanyeol he looked annoyed by them and he turned his head and saw me. "Sora! let's pair up ?" He gave me a please-help-me look. I chuckled and nods."Oh okay". He walked to me and he whispered. "Thank you saved me!" i laughed.

I never really talked to Chanyeol.. so i don't really know how he is but he has that so perfect face and his husky deep voice that are so attracking. I bite my lip and looked at him. "Now you boys will have to flip the girl softly and you girl will try to stop them, got it?" Mr kang said and we all nods. I possitioned myslef infront of him and he gave me ah so cute smile. "I'll not hurt you don't worry.." he said with a grin. I smirked "No need to.." i whispered and he raise a brow. He took my arm but we didn't break eyes contact. He smirked pulled my arm so i bump into his chest. I losed balance and he flipped me over him softly. He smirked and took his arm out to helped me get up. I looked at his hand and took it and look at him then grin and i pushed him down. He fall down beside me i laughed and he chuckled. "What was that for?" he started to thinkle me. I held my stomach and laughed like a crazy. He laughed and finnaly stoped and we got back in position. I looked at him smirked. I quickly grabs his arm and flip him over. I was on the grond and he groans. I looked at him. "Gwenchanna?! did i hurt you?!" i said worried. He then pulled me on the floor and laughed. "Gothcha!" i looked at him and pouted.

"Pabo! i was really worried!" i said. "He then sat up and chuckled, "You're pretty strong for a girl.." he said seriously. I smiled,"i know i learned taekwondo, Judo and karaté since i'm young." i explained him he looked at me. "Jinja?" he said shocked i chuckled. "You're so cu-" someone's loud talking cut me. "WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO LATE?!" Mr. Kang screamed. Me and Chanyeol turned and i saw Myungsoo, Dongwoo, Sungyong, Sunngyu and Woohyun. "We are sorry mr. Kang" Sunggyu sais calmly. Chanyeol helped me getting up and i looked at them. "You'll all do 30push-ups now.!" Mr. Kang said and they nods. the walked in the middle of the class and then Woohyun noticed me. "Hey sora!" He waved at me i chuckled and waved back. Then the 4others looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. "Do you know them?" Chanyeol asked me. I turn to face him and nods slowly. "Yeah, i meet them yesterday, they helped me somehow.." I chuckled and he nods.  "Oh.." he said.

We had 5min pause se we walked to the wall and sat there.  "Chanyeol-shi..do am i a ?" I asked him without think, i reminds the words that Min and her friends said earlier. He looked at me, "First, call me oppa and secondly hell no! why are you asking that?" he said and i chuckled and nods. "I don't know, i just wanted to know if only girl saw me as a our did guys saw me like a too. I don't really care if girls called me a but i mean if guys see me as one i wouldn't like that.." i said softly not looking at him. "Who called you a ? and if you was one i wouldn't choose to pair up with you if i was trying to avoid the other es" he said i chuckled and looked at him. "Some es not really important who.. and jinja?" i looked at him and he nods and poke my cheeks. "If you was one you would be like; Oh my goshhhh i broke my nails! when i had flip you" he imitated a girl and i laughed. He is right.. I laughed," what was this voice?" i looked at him still laughing. "Aye don't laugh or i will thickle you again!" he said and  i cover my mouth with my hand. He chuckled. 

 
 
 
LUHAN POV:
 
I arrived at school and i walked to Exo, they were talking. I walked to them. "Wassup" i looked at them."Luhan do you know we have our fisrt martial arts lesson today?!" Sehun said excited. I shook my head. "No i didn't.". "There will be girls" Baekhyun said raising his browns. "Which class?" i looked at Baekhyun. "Your class, our cass and Min's class" he explained. "Oh.." i nods and we started to walk to the martial arts room. When we enter the room i saw Min and her 2 other friends come to me. "Hey lulu!" she huged me. I pulled away, "hey min" i said cassually. I walked away and putted my bag near me on the wall. The teacher then enter the class. "Guys line up in a line." he said. "I'm Mr. Kang, i will teach you guys how to defend yourself." Mr. Kang said. "For the first excercises a grl must pair up with a boy!" he clapped his hands. Min runs at me. "Lulu let's do it together!" she said and grab my arm. I looked at her and sighs. I looked around. Where is Sora? I saw her alone looking around. I walked away from Min and walked to Sora but before i could be near her Chanyeol walked to her. "Sora! let's pair up ?" I hear him say to Sora I stopped and looked at him. Wtf is he doing ?! I yelled mentally. I then felt i hand grabbing my arm. I turned and saw Min. "Come on Lulu!" she said and pulled me away. I looked at Chanyeol and Sora all times and anger grew bigger when i saw her against his chest. What wwas that for.. chanyeol you're so dead.. I looked at Chanyeol. He then flipped her over him and they stayed on the floor laughing and thickling each other. I'm gonna commited a murder. I ruffled my hair and pushed min hand form me. 
 
"Lulu!" she said and followed me. "What?" i said coldly. "What's wrong with you?" She looked at me. "Nothing.." i said and sighs. I kno-" she got cut by Mr Kang scream. We all looked at him and there was 5guys from that infinite gang. "WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO LATE?!" Mr. Kang screamed. I looked at their Leader, Sunggyu. "We are sorry mr. Kang" Sunggyu sais calmly. I looked at the other boys and one called Sora.  She smiled and waved at I think Woohyun.  "What the.." i said out loud. "hat?" Min said but i didn't reply. We then had 5min pause i wanted to go to her but she was talking to Chanyeol.. they look close.. i don't like it.. I walked out the class. "Lulu where are you going?!" i heard Min calling me but i didn't really care so i just walked out. I punched the wall and walked to the toilet. I putted water on my face and looked at myself. Why am i acting like that? Why am i that jealous? It's not like i .. Like her? I stopped. Like her? Whatever. I walked back in to the lesson room. When i got in i saw her still talking and laughing with Chanyeol. Don't look at them Luhan. I said to myself.
 
 
 
 
 
Heyyyyyyyyy my dear subscribers and readers :D What did you think about this Chappie? Luhan getting Jealous of Chanyeol and Sora! I'm sorry if he's a bit boring >< Please keep reading and supporting me and my story! :D 
 
Youssie