Chapter 5

Who will own my heart ?

Luhan POV:

"Don't thanks me sora, it's a pleasure! Between you look better when you smile." kai said and gave her his stupid smile. She chukled and hugged him. "Thank you Kai and between you look good also!" she laughed. "Yah what are you both doing?" I shouted at them. I walked to them. I took Sora's hand and walked away with her. "Let me go!" she tried to take her hand back but i didn't let her.. I don't like her that close with Kai .. what the is wrong with him?! I brought her to the classroom and closed the door. "What the hell do you want Luhan?" she asked angry."What is your relationship with Kai ?" i asked her calmly and looked at her."None of your business." she said coldly and looked away. I sat on a desk and looked at her. She sighed and walked to he door but i locked the door so she couldn't open it. "Open the door." she said and looked at me with her killed eyes. "Nope." i said and smirked at her. She scoffed and looked back at me. "What do you want Luhan?" she walked to me. "I already told you.. I want you." i said and looked at her. She got closer to me and gave me a smile. I looked at her curiously. "So.. all you want is me?" she said and came closer. I looked at her and nods. Is she trying to seduce me or something? I looked at her.. She held my shoulder and pulled me softly to her.I let her do and looked at what she was about to do.. kiss me. i smirked in victory but.... BAAAAAM! she kicked me in my danger zone. I fell on the floor groaning in pain and she smirked and took the keys and unlock the door and walked away. "YAHHHH!!!!!!" i shouted. It's the seconde time she's doing this to me.I got up and walked out the classroom slowly. My balls are hurting me.. But when she do such thing to me i just got more interessed and attrackted to her.. You will be mine Sora.. 

 

Sora POV:

I kicked him hard in his danger zone i took the keys. Luhan, don't play with me.. i'm not that easy.. i smirked. I unlocked the door and walked out the classroom. I walke dto my locker and took my books. I didn't see Ji eun unnie today.. I got curious an dtook my phone. 

FROM: Sora

TO: Ji eun/IU unnie

Unnie are you okay? where are you i didn't see you today at school.. I'm worry..

I send her and sighed.. I walked around and passed near the music room and i heard a girls voices. I looked trough the little window and saw Ji eun unnie and another girl. I open the door and sat on a chair Ji eun unnie didn't notice me, she and the other girls started to sing. I looked at them and smiled. they singed so good.. they had such beautiful voices. They ended and i Applaudised. "Wow.. you both sing so good!!" i said and walked to them. "Oh! Sora unnie!" Ji eun unnie run to me and i hugged her. "Yah.. i looked at you all day long! I was worry like hell!" i said and she looked at me with her apoligic face. I smiled 'But it's okay 'case ifound you hihi" i laughe and looked at the other girl. "Hey!" i waved at her. "Sora unnnie let me present you Suzy, she is a queenka and the Sister of Min, she is my friend and like you heard she has a a beautiful voice!" Ji eun unnie said. Min sis? Min like Min the bestfriend of Luhan? "Oh really? Haha Nice to meet you Suzy! I'm Sora, Park Sora i'm a new here" I said ad smiled at her. "Nice to meet you Sora..can i call you unnie?" She asked. I nods and smiled widely. We talked and laughed together. Suzy is so nice and she is really talented! 

School ended and i went to my locker and took my book of history. My history teacher gave us so much homework! Urgh.. i hate her! I closed my locker. School was empty everybody already left. I walked out school and i was getting hungry. I saw a dukbeokki stand and ran to there. "Can i have dukbeokki please?" i orderd. I love dukbeokki!!! I sat and Ahjumma brought me my dukbeokki, "Here my dear!" she said. "Gamsahamida ahyumma!" i said smiling and start eating it. I didn't notice it was already dark outside. I Pay and walked out and saw it was already dark i looked at my Phone, it was already 6pm! I started walking, i was tired i couldn't run and i walking in a empty and dark alley i would get faster home if i took this way. I walked and i saw a bunch boys. i stopped and looked at them. They noticed me so i turned back and walked back. "Hey pretty! Where do you think you going?" one of the boys said."Aish.." i got pissed. One of the boys took my arm. I turned and glare at him. "Hands off..now." i said firmly. I oushed his hand of my arm. "Playing hard to get babe?" another boys said and got closer. i walked back when they got closer. One of the boys.. i have to sa the most good looking came closer to me.. his lips was inches away form mine. I was getting over pissed and ushed him away. "Aish.. so annoying.." I glared at them. "Yah you !" One of the boys tried to slap my but i kicked his danger zone and punched his face. "Whar ? wanna slap me ? just come!" i said pisssed looking at the boy groaning on the floor. "!!!!" Another came i punched his face and kicked his tummy and he fell back. I didn't see the other boy behind me. He kicked me and i fell on the floor i scoffed. and got up my knee was bleeding but i didn't care.

"YAH!" I heard someone scream and i turned and saw a group boys walkd to us. "So MBLAQ even beat girls now?" one of the boys said. "How nice.." Another oe said. I couldn't see who it clearly was since it was so dark. "What do you want Infinite?" The jerk said and walked back.. I took my chance to punch him since he was more focused with the boys. I kicked his back from behind and he fell down He looked at me and BAAAM, I punched his face so hard even my fist hurted. "That's for daring to touch me.. you jerk." i said looking to the unconcious jerk on the ground. "Wow.." i heard they boys say while looking at me. I already forget abou them. "What?" i said coldly. "Oh.. chill don't take that tone with us we won't mess around with you girl" the boy said and laughed. I chuckled and looked at them. I then feel a pain in my fist.. "Ahh.." i groand and took my fist. "Are you okay..?" one of the boys came closer to me and took my fist. "Omo.. Aren't you.. Myu..Myo..Myung..ah right! Myungsoo?" i said and he looked at me. "Sora?" he said.

 

Well well welll Here another chapter ;D Don't take it in the wrong way i love MBLAQ but they just fit so good in this role Muahah :3 Please keep supporting me and please leave comments.

-Youssie