Myungsoo, the mysterious guy.

Who will own my heart ?

You rolled your eyes and then Tao said ' Ohh noona what is Luhan talking about ?' you looked at Tao and smiles. 'Nothing important..' he nods and u walked at your room. 'I'll be back guys make yourself comforable!' you smiled and walked to your room. The guys walked around in your house looking at your pictures on the wall. 'She is very cute..' kai said smiling and luhan looked at Kai ' Wae ? Are you falling for her ? ' Luhan asked with a serious tone. Kai looked at Luhan and start laughing 'Are you jealous because i said she cute ?' Kai start teasing Luhan and Luhan rolled his eyes ' Ofcourse not i don't care' He looked away. Kai chuckled. Luhan walked to your room slowly and saw you without shirt only wearing a bra and blushed and lean on the wall and blushed more. 'She is y..' luhan whispered and then walked back at the guys and suddenly she came back wearing a cute pjyama. ' I'm back..' she said and the guys looked at her and then Baek hyun walked to you,' YOU'RE SO CUTE SORA~' he hugged you and you chuckled.

'Yah ~ ofcourse i am ! ' you laughed and pull back. 'So guys you all sure u don't want something except luhan ? ' You glared at Luhan and he smirked. 'Aniyo thanks for but we will go now it's kinda late now' Kris said and you nods and smiles. 'Arraseo my parents will comeback soon anyways, bye guys~' they leaved and you goes to your room. Your phone ringed and it was Daehyun. You smiled when you saw his name on your phone.

From: Daehyun Oppa<3

To: Sora

Hey Sora, I hope you got home safely :) 

You smiled and text back.

From: Sora<3

To: Daehyun

Don't worry oppa, exo walked me home :)

He said your message and frown and sighs. 'Good.. even if i hate this ing bastards.' you said to yourself and You both fall asleep.

 

-The next day.

'SORAAAAAA, BABY GET UP ~!' you mom screamed from. the kitchen. You groaned and screamed back ' I'M AWAKE !!!! aish ~ ' you get up and walked at the bathroom and  took a shower and put ur uniform. You ate your breakfast and go es out for school. 'Oh..' you saw that guy that you bumped into last times. You walked at him, 'Annyeong..uhm.. i'm sorry for last times i wasn't looking at where i run..' you looked at him. 'It's okay.. you don't need to worry i'm fine..' he lip curved abit and you smiles. 'My name is Sora by the way' he noded. 'I'm myungsoo.. call me L' he said and walked away. You blinked and walked at him. 'Oh arraseo L-ah' you said and you both goes to your class who was the same. 'Oh we are in the same class' you looked at him and he nodded and walked to the teacher. Mr. Choi asked silence. 'Guys we have a new student , present yourself' mr choi said. 'Yo i'm Myungsoo but u can call me L' everybody applaudised and mr choi told him to sit beside me. He came and sit beside me. you looked at him but he didn't seem to notice it. 

 

 

Sorry guys i didn't update since long and i'm so sorry for this short chappie but i'm sick so yeah.. but thanks and keep supporting me ~ <3

-Youssie