Chapter 6

Who will own my heart ?

Myunsoo POV:

 "Ahh.." she groand and took her fist. Her fist must hurt after the punch she gave to Lee Joon.  "Are you okay..?" I walked to here and i took her fist. "Omo.. Aren't you.. Myu..Myo..Myung..ah right! Myungsoo?" she said and i looked at her.That voice.. "Sora?" i said and looked at her face. With the poor light that was on the alley i could she face. So she is sora? I didn't know she could fight that good.. That's interessing.. "Omona! are you really Myungsoo the guy i bumped into the last time?" She asked me again shocked. I nods and looked at her fist. "Go home and put ice on your fist." i said. "No we will bring her back home.. even if you can defend yourself now that your fist hurt i don't think beating oher boys will be that easy.." Dongwoo said and chuckled. She looked at her fist and smiled sheeply. He walked to her. "I'm Dongwoo by the way" he said and smiled at her. "Don't go to close she still has her legs to kick your dongwoo!" Hoya said and everybody laughed include Sora. "Yah..enough let's go now. Your parents must be worry.." i said and started to walk. "It's already 7pm!!" she shouted and starte to run. "Yah yah yah wait!" Woohyun shouted and we all runned after her.

She stopped in front a Big house.. she must be rich. We walked at her breathing heavily. "Yah! couldn't you wait for us?! you run so fast.." Sungyeol whined. She turned at us and smiled at us. "Thanks guys..And uhm.. I'm sorry.." she chuckled. She has a nice smile..I smiled unconsiously. "By the way Sora-shi where did you learn how to fight?" Sunggyu asked her. She laughed,"When i was young my dad told me i should know how to protect myself 'cause he has a big society and he said that people would try to hurt me so i must know how to protect myself so yeah.." she said. Like i said she is rich. I looked at her. "Oh.." everybody nods. She giggles. "You guys wanna go in? it's the only thing i can do to thank you to bring me home.." she said softly. "aniyo.. it's okay" Sunggyu said and smiled. "Thanks guys.. and Myungsoo.. see you at school" she said and got in. "Yah Sora-shi! I'm also in your school!" Woohyun shouted. "And me too!!!" Sungyeol and Dongwoo shouted in usions. She laughed. See you guys also at school!" She smiled and got in. "Do you know her?" Woohyun asked me. I nods, "Yeah, she is my seatmate." i said and turned and walked away. I'm sure he will try to seduce her. I shook my head and went to our dorm. 

 

Sora POV:

 "Go home and put ice on your fist." Myungsoo said. "No we will bring her back home.. even if you can defend yourself now that your fist hurt i don't think beating oher boys will be that easy.." A cute boy with a husky voice said.I looked at my fist and smiled sheeply. The cute boy walked to me. "I'm Dongwoo by the way" he said and smiled at me. "Don't go to close she still has her legs to kick your dongwoo!" A good boy said and before i could say something and i laughed. "Yah..enough let's go now. Your parents must be worry.." Myungsoo said and started to walk away. OMG! umma and appa must already be home! I guess they are worry! I looked at my phone, It is 7pm. "It's already 7pm!!" I shouted and started to run. "Yah yah yah wait!" Woohyun shouted and they all runned after me. I ran till i was infront off my house. I stopped and looked at my house they lights were still closed.. I sighed and breathed heavily.

They probably still at work. "Yah! couldn't you wait for us?! you run so fast.." A really cute boy whined. I looked at them and smiled at them. "Thanks guys..And uhm.. I'm sorry.." I chuckled awkwardly. "By the way Sora-shi where did you learn how to fight?" Sunggyu asked me. I laughed. I know they would ask that.."When i was young my dad told me i should know how to protect myself 'cause he has a big society and he said that people would try to hurt me so i must know how to protect myself so yeah.." I explained. "Oh.." everybody nods. I giggles. They all look so cute! "You guys wanna go in? it's the only thing i can do to thank you to bring me home.." I asked them softly. I didn't know what i could do to thank them. "aniyo.. it's okay" Sunggyu said and smiled. "Thanks guys.. and Myungsoo.. see you at school" i said when i was about to go in."Yah Sora-shi! I'm also in your school!" Woohyun shouted. "And me too!!!" Sungyeol and Dongwoo shouted in usions. I laughed. "See you guys also at school!" I smiled and got in.

I walked in and the lights got on i shock and i saw my dad  and mom ran to me. "ARE YOU ALLRIGHT?! WHY ARE YOU SO LATE?! WE WERE SO WORRIED!!!!" My parents said in usions. I looked at them. Aish.."Umma.. Appa.. Look i'm allright! i was hungry so i stopped at an Dukbeokki stand and ate there.. you both know how much i love dukbeokki.. and mom don't take it badly but.. The dukbeokki i ate ttoday was so better than yours.." i said. My mom pouted and looked at me and then she fronsed."Yah what's wrong with yourr hand?!" She took my hand and i shouted in pain. "Ahhh!" i took it back. I'm so in the rightnow.. "SORA! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR HAND?" umma started to panick. "Umma i just fell on the street tha's all.. "i lied to her. "We will go to the hospital now!" She said to Appa. Here we go again.. "Umma no need! i will just put ice in it!"I said and walked to the kitchen and open the frigde and too an icepack. I putted it on my fist. I swear i was fighting not to shout in pain. My mom looked at me. "See.." I showed her and went to my room. I closed the door and trew the icepack away. "OH GOSH!!!!" I held my fist. I started to move my hand and putted it under cold water. "Ahh.. it feel so good.." i closed my eyes.

My hand didn't that much anymore. I went to my room and took my Pj's and take it on. I sat down on my bed. I sighed. "I'm so tired.." I sighed again. And then an image of Luhan on the floor groaning in pain came back in my mind. I smirked "Luhan.. don't think i'm easy like all the es you went out with.." I smirked. And an image of Min came to my mind also.. I laid down and looked at the celling. "Bestfriend.." i whispered to myself. She looked like a in my eyes. I don't know why but i didn't like her. When i was going in the rooftop .. when i open the door i saw how she was acting with Luhan and how Luhan laughed and smiled with her.. I stand back up and slapped myself. "Yah! what are you talking about Sora?!" I talked to myself before i fell the pain in my hand. "Ah.. apa.." i whined and laid back down. Argh.. I should sleep. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

 


Heyyyyyy dear readers and subscribers! :D So here Chapter 6! I know it isn't long >< Mianhaeyo :Bow: 

U wanna know what she dreamed about? Kekekekeke then wait for Chapter 7 :Evil laugh: :3

I thought about doing Another ff about Ailee and Roh Ji hoon! What do you think about that? Lemme know :D

-Youssie