100th

A Love Unforgotten

Minho's POV

"Minnie, wake up." I heard an angel's voice call my name and shake me lightly.  I rolled over and felt my head hit something soft. Then I took my arm and laid it on the object my head hit. Mmmmmm... It did feel soft and then I knew exactly what it was. I dragged my head and laid it on the soft lap.

"Minnie are you awake?" the sweet voice called. I nodded and nuzzled into the lap.

"Minnie, you are you still tired from yesterdays schedule? After all you didn't come home until 2:00 AM." I simple nuzzled my head into the lap more. I felt figures in my head playing with my hair. I took the hand and held it to my lips to kiss.  I opened my eyes and saw the most beautiful creature in the world. Wow Choi... How did you get yourself something so sweet ,smart, y, caring, beautiful, perfect, ... so Kibum. I smiled at that thought.

"What are you smiling at?" Key asked tilting his head a bit

"Secret. Oh- Kibum, May I please tell you something?" I asked sitting up still looking at the beautiful someone in front of me.  He nodded.

"You are the most beautiful person-no-creature in the world. You are the most perfect living being i have known... To be honest I don't even know how I ended up with someone like you. You deserve better than me." I whispered into his ear. I tried to kiss him but I felt hands on my chest. I looked into his eyed and saw tears in his eyes.

"Kibum what's wrong?" I asked. He lightly slapped me on the cheek.

"You stupid idiot! I should be the one saying those things. It's me who isn't good enough for you! I can't do anything right! Where as you...You're the most perfect person in the entire existence of anything! Why did the god Choi Minho choose something the total opposite to be with him? That question- " I pressed my lips to his and savored the taste. i his bottom lip and cupped his face.  I then pulled away and I looked at Kibum up and down. He was wearing one of my large t-shirts (that where even too big for me) that said I Know You Crave Me and my favorite-pink and white polka dot boxes. OMG... This outfit...Is the one I call  2y4Me. 

"I do crave you." I whispered and attacked his smooth pale neck.

"Ahhhhhh! Minho~!" he moaned.

"A bit sensitive, aren't we..." I growled. He pushed me off and went to a mirror.

"CHOI MINHO GET YOUR Y OVER HERE!" he demanded in the bathroom.

"Did someone say my was y?" I asked and I saw the purple mark on his neck.

"You owe me!" he stomped his foot.

"Okay...How about, lets forget the argument because we both know that we love each other a lot and a present. Wait here." I ran to the lamp stand and grabbed the red velvet box on the table and ran into the bathroom. I shoved the box in my pocket and came up behind him. I took the box and hugged him while showing him the box. 

"What is it?" he asked.

"Open it." I whispered and rested my head on his shoulder.

Key's POV

"Minho you know that argument we had just right know? We had it 99 days ago..." I whispered.

"That means we love each other a lot." he mumbled against my neck.

"True...Now lets see what's in here-OH MY ING GOD! ARE YOU SERIOUS? HOW DID YOU GET THIS?" I screamed at what I saw. It was a pair of couple rings and a pair of couple necklaces. One of the rings had a color flame on it and the other with a pink crown on it. The necklaces , one had a sliver SHINee moon and the other a right sun.

"The rings. The flame is for you because I'm the flame that engulfed your heart (Yes I had to use the English translation form Gee). The crown for me because your my princess. The sun you get because I'm the flaming charisma. The moon for me because of your beauty and coolness. The sun and moon because we where the opposites that attracted each other. I will always be attached to you until I die. I love you. Happy 100th yebo." he muttered and kissed my cheek. 

"I need to get something..." I muttered and ran to our closet and grabbed a package. I ran back to the restroom and handed it to him. He opened it and made a NO WAY face. They where designer custom made t-s made by the very own Coco Channel with a jersey signed by his favorite athlete. His shirt said MY PRETTY YOUNG THING. Mine said MY FROGGY PRINCE. They both had arrows pointing at each other. What he didn't see was the jersey...

"Bummie this is sweet. Eh? There's more? OH MY GOD! I ING LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" he grabbed me and spun me around. Then he set me down and we shared a passionate kiss.

A/N: Last Chapter! Thanks For Reading! I hope you enjoyed it! The JongKey thing is still up in the he air! Please comment! Sorry for grammar and spelling!THANKS!