Date with the Alien

A Love Unforgotten

Key's POV

"Stop right there!" I screamed still trying to catch Minho.

"Okay." he smirked, stopping a couple feet a away from me.

Minho's POV

I stopped a few feet away from him. He walked closer to me and soon was a few inches away from me. I took this opportunity to scoop him up.

"Choi Minho! Put me down! What are you doing?!" he fidgeted around.

"You'll see very soon." I muttered while running off towards the coolest ride. I set him down so we could wait in line.

"Which ride is this?" he asked while tilting my head.  KAWAII!

"You'll find out soon cutie." I answered back while pinching his again.

"Choi Minho! Again?! What is with you?!" he stomped my foot.

"It's just a way for me to say 'your cute'." he whispered.

"Fine!" he huffed.

"Next please!" called the ride operator.

"Lets go." I took his hand and put him in the seat.

Key's POV

I saw the huge drop that was waiting for me in the beginning of the ride. All rides get scarier and scarier as you go along. "Awwwwww, HELL NO! GET ME OUT OF HERE YOU ALIEN!" I screamed as he put the seat belt down.

"Are you ready princess?" he smirked. 

"You'll pay for this!" I looked at him.

"I will don't worry, I'll pay you back by taking you on a spectacular date today." he smiled and took my hand.

After the ride, he led me into a souvenir shop. There where many things to choose from : t-shirts, sweat shirts, toys, and many others. The thing that caught my eye was the head bands. There where so many.

"Minnie lets get one of those!" I dragged him over to the section.

"I'll choose one for you and you choose one for me! And we cannot refuse." He said excitedly. I nodded and went off to find the perfect one. Then I found it. It was a lime green head band with lime green springy antennas and on the base of the head band said 'alien' in blue.

"Minho~!" I went to go search for my tall alien.

Minho's POV 

I went off and I soon found the perfect one. It was a pink head band with a silver tiara decorated with jewels on top. Where the head band and tiara meet has the pink feathery fluff. On the sides it says 'princess<3' in purple.

"Minho~!" I heard my name being called. I followed the voice and found my little princess.

"Did you find one?" I asked

"Yeah! What about you?" He asked

"Well... Why don't you pay first and meet me out side?" I ignored his question. As soon as Kibum left the store, I quickly went to pay. I didn't want him to see it. I exited the store and hid the head band behind my back and he was doing the same.

"Okay on the count of three we will show the head bands! 1,2,3!" He shouted and showed the head band. Our jaws dropped at the sight of our headbands. Then he closed it quickly.

"Why aren't you screaming at me?" I wondered out loud.

"Because, this is my first couple present from you and I just love it!" he took the head band and put it on his head. He then hugged me and put my head band on me. Then he dragged me to the photo booth. We took many pictures and we split then between ourselves. 

Key didn't want to ride anymore roller coasters. So we went to eat lunch. We ate spicy rice cakes and had frozen yogurt. We played games and I won all of them. Key was pouting but he didn't realize some thing. That all the stuff animals I won where going to be his.  So at the end of the day, I gave him the stuff animals but he only wanted one of them. There where six plushies to choose from. There was a lizard, a queen, the 'My Little Pony's' Luna ,the ice weapon thing that you throw to freeze your opponent in Super Smash Brother's Brawl, and a cute mushroom, and a frog with a crown on it. He choose the frog with a crown of course.

"I'll name him Minho Jr. for obvious reasons. The other plushies... Let's give to f(x) as an apology for dragging them out here without their manager's permission." he smiled innocently at me. I simply nodded.

"Lets get back to the others. Did you enjoy our date?" I asked.

" Yep! Thanks Minho! That was the best date I ever had in my entire life!" He tip-toed up and I felt his pink, heart shaped lips peck my cheek.

A/N: Thanks guys! There will be probably another 2 chapters before this fanfic ends. Thanks for subscribing, reading, even just looking at this story. Sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes. See you all soon. lOve AllmightyKeyLover