I'm Back

A Love Unforgotten

Key's P.O.V.

"Hey guys, I'm home. Did you guys miss me?" Key hollored in the dorm he shared with his band members. Everyone in SHINee rushed out but my dino. "Jjong? Where are you?" the diva questioned. "Uhhhh...Key! why did you come back so early?" questioned thier leader. "Where's Jjong?" Key said ignoring Onew's question. The other three members (Onew, Taemin, Minho) followed Key into the room that he shared with him."Hyung I don't think you would like to go in side." said Minho. "Umma, Minho hyung is right, you to rest!" Taemin quickley said. "You guys don't have to worry, I'm totally fine and healthy." i instist. I tried opening the door but it was locked. Fortunetly, I had the key to unlock the door. I unlocked and found MY Jonghyun ing a girl that he most likely found on the streets. How could he? I trusted him! My knees started to tremble and I stumbled back. "Woah Key, waych out!" Minho advised as he caught him. "Wait Key I can explain!" screamed Jonghyun. "What us there to explain, the evidence is right infront of me. It's obvious isn't it? I should have listen to you guys, you guys where right. Let's go and leave this man to this hoe! Follow me!" Key said cheerfully while throwing his hands in the air. "Where are we going?" questioned the other three. "Go pack you swimsuits, we have apointments to go to."

Minho's P.O.V.

After we finshed packing, I watched Key carefully. He seemed okay, but I am pretty sure he is trying to hide it. After all he is the Almighty Key. I 'm so worried about him but... I did miss him while he was gone. i watch Key pass by and I grabbed his wrist. "Yes Minho?" he smiled. That smile, so sweet. Those lips so plump and delicious looking. I bet he would- No, Minho, you have Krystal! You love her! "Minho,hello?" trying to get my attention. "Nothing, I just wanted to say, It's nice to have you back!" I smiled while ruffleing his hair. "Yah! Choi, Minho, DO YOU WANT TO DIE?! YOU MESSED UP MY HAIR, MY BEUTIFUL HAIR!" he said while running to the restroom. I followed him but he slamed the door into my face. Then I heard sobbing. "Key are you alright?" I knocked on the door.

Key's POV

"Minho! Leave me alone I'm fine. It's your fault anyway, you owe me." I came out with puffy eyes.

"It's okay, Key I know the real reason why you are crying, you don't have to hide it." he said soothingly while pulling me into a hug.

"What are you talking about? It's really your fault. " I pouted.

"Sure what ever you say, diva." he said sarcasticaly and ran off.

"YAH! WHERE ARE YOU KERORO? HOW DARE YOU CALL ME THAT!"I hollered and blushed at the same time.

Stupid Minho, I 'm not a diva, at least not right now... "Okay is everyone, lets go to f(x)'s dorm to ask them to come with us." I commanded and led them to the dorm.

Amber's POV

KNOCK KNOCK

"Amber could you please get that?" shouted Victoria from the kitchen. I got up and was suprised to see who is was. "Boo! I missed you! Where have you been?! We need to catch up! Please come in all of you!" I said with a smile while Key tackled me. "Baby! I'm so glad to see you! We are about to go to a water park SM reserved for me and anyone I want. So, that means you and your band mates should go get ready!" he grinned. "Sure mousy. Girls lets go! Pack all your water gear stuff because where going to a water park with SHINee!"I hollered and went to get ready. "Wait Amber! Key has a bit of a problem right now... Since your his best friend, keep an eye on him. Okay?" Minho Oppa whispered in my ear. I silently noode and walked into the room I shared with the others. "Amber Unnie,we packed your things for you, so you don't have to worry." Sulli said from the hall.. "Yeah okay!" I shouted back. I went back into the living room and laid onthe couch. What did Jonghyun do again? That bastard, always hurting my Boo. What does Key see in him? It doesn't make sense to me. He wants to be happy right? He desereves better, maybe someone who is good to him. Someone like-I scanned the room and thought hard.

Jonghyun(I'm not even going to call oppa, I have zero respect for him)-He is not even here

Onew Oppa- I am pretty sure he likes Luna

Taemin-shiii- I'm pretty sure he likes Sulli

Minho- Hmmm... I looked over at Minho. He seemed to be listening to his girlfriend Krystal or should I say stalking Boo with his eyes. Everytime Key would do somethindg adorable, he would sitently chuckle to himself.  I sware Minho loves watching people or he wants to be with Key. I mean, I am pretty sure that Minho loves Key way way way more than he even cares about Krystal. The Minho shook his head and tried to focus  on Krystal. I am seriously wanting to cut Krystal out of this picture. Because I KNOW FOR A FACT that MINHO has a HUGE CRUSH on KEY, but of course the boy is too oblivious too see his feelings. YES< MINHO WILL BE THE ONE FOR KEY!!!

Then I look over at Key, he is isoslated from the others and is sulking quietly too himself. I get up and announce "Everyone is ready write? Okay lets go have some FUN!" I grab Key's wrist and walk out the door

 

 

Thanks for reading you guys! I hope you enjoyed it! Sorry for the erros and stuff. Since this is my vey first chapter of my very first fanfic, I would loved it if you critized and gave me advice (please no teasing or anything like that). Anyway Stay tuned, I probley update soon. BTW... Please tell me if I should make it a oneshot or a long story. Thanks!!! 

Lot's Of LoVE AllmightyKeyLover