Are You Over It?

A Love Unforgotten

Minho's POV

I pulled out my phone and texted Amber,

I dumped Krys

Okay, I'll talk to Key. Erase these messages.

Okay.

Amber's POV

I closed my phone and walked over to Key.

"Boo, you where gone for a long time. Are you okay?" I asked.

"U-u-ummm... Yeah." he said blushing.

"Booooooooooo~! Come on, tell me! Your hiding something from me."

"Am not!"

"Come on, tell me!"

"Fine! I kind of was trying to seduce Minho. It worked and we where really close to having ."

"Are you serious? So are you over Jonghyun?"

He nodded and said, "Yeah...It was kind of one-sided love."

"Wait, Jonghyun never liked you?"

"No opposite. After Minho and I where interrupted, I had an epiphany. I realized that Minho was making me happy not Jonghyun."

"How do you know it was Minho?"

"Every since, I met Minho, I have always loved him. With Jonghyun, I loved him as a best friend. When Minho announced Krystal was his girlfriend, I was heart broken. I knew I couldn't be with him, I was to late, and Minho wasn't biual. Then I found out Jonghyun liked me. So I used him to see if Minho would get jealous and leave Krystal. I knew Jonghyun cheated with me often. So when I saw him cheating on me, I wasn't surprised. Today, when he messed up my hair, I ran into the bathroom and cried. I cried because I was reminded that Minho isn't mine and he will never be." he told me.

"Bummie, it's okay. I think that Minho broke up with Krystal right now." I said hugging and pointing to the scene behind him.

"Amber stop talking bull- OMG." he whispered.

"Now you have a chance with Minho~! Boo, don't tell me he's not biual. You never know!" she winked.

"Ummmm...Amber! Why don't we check up on Krystal!" I said loudly as Minho walked by.

"Boo, I know you want attention, but not so loudly! My ear drums are going to burst!" I chuckled.

Krystal's POV

"Hey Krystal, how are doing?" Amber asked me.

"Great thanks for asking." I managed to sob out.

"What happened?" Key asked me.

"None of your BUSINESS!" I snapped.

"Sorry. It's okay if you don't want to tell me, I understand." he said quietly and started to walk away. Then I grabbed his wrist. I'm sorry, I should have not snapped at you like that.

He pulled me into a hug and said,"It's okay I understand how you feel. Lets get your mind off of that and go have fun!"

"I'm not in the mood..." I whispered.

"It's okay, We'll give you time to yourself." Vic Umma rubbed my back.

"Thanks." I nodded.

Key's POV

I dragged Amber over and whispered, " Boo, you have a play date with SHINee!"

"Whatever." she scoffed.

"Help me Boo!"   I  did my ageyo

."Fine!" she gave up.

"SHINee, lets play!" I screamed.

"Okay, where do we start?" asked Taemin.

"Lets start with the highest one!" exclaimed Minho.

"Buuuuuuttttttt..." I stammered.

"Is the Almighty Key afraid of heights?" Minho teased.

"No just worried about our safety that is all. Come on Boo." I said in my Diva tone.

At the top of the 50 ft slide

"Okay Key, you are first to go down." Onew instructed.

"I know that! Don't be so pushy Hyung!" I snapped.

15 minutes later

"Baby, you need to go now." Amber said while trying to push him.

"I didn't think I would have to resort to this." Minho sighed. He then picked me up bridal style and put me at the top of the slide.. 

"Yah! Choi Minho! What are you doing?" I demanded.

"Helping you." he said with a smirk. He pushed me down the slide.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! CHOI MINHO SCREW YOU!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. When I finished, I climbed to the top where everyone was laughing.

"Oh! You guys owe me- no only Minho owes me! Minho you have to be my servant today!" I said in a sly way.

"Come on guys, lets go to the next one." Minho led while rolling his eyes.

"Minho, give me a piggy-back-ride." I instructed. He bent over and I climbed on.

"Whatever you say, princess." he smiled.

"Yah what did you call me!" I screamed while pulling on his ear.

"Nothing, I am telling the truth, your royal majesty." he grinned.

A/N:Hey guys! This chapter is a bit weird I guess. Sorry for grammar and stuff, see you guys next time LoVE AllmightyKeyLover.