Candy Candy

A Love Unforgotten

Amber's POV

"Hey lets go have some ice cream! My treat!" I randomly shouted. The SHINee members nodded.

"Okay... So, Onew and Taemin come with me. Key and Minho go to that bench and wait for us." I ordered.

At the ice cream parlor.

Okay, now is your chance to impress him! I texted both Key and Minho

"Okay Noona, why did you really call us out here?" said Taemin

"And why did you pick the one with the super long line?" asked Onew

"Babos! I am trying to set Key and Minho up!"

"Good idea, they have been flirting with each other non stop! "Taemin rolled his eyes.

Mean while at the bench

Key's POV

"Excuse me Minho, I have a text." I said shyly.

"Me too." he answered normally.

I closed my phone quickly and returned my attention to Minho.

"Hey, can I talk to you?" we both asked simultaneously.

"You can go first!" we shouted simultaneously

"Okaythefirstpersonthatrunstothetreehastospeakfirst!" I quickly said.

"You are so on." he smirked. Minho ran to the tree and smiled proudly.

"Gotcha Minho!" I shouted.

"What are you talking about? I beat you to the tree!" he shouted in confusion.

"I said the first person that runs to the tree has to speak first! And you ran to the tree first!" I jumped in victory.

"Okay. I don't know to to really say this but... KIM KIBUM I-i-i-i SARANGHAE!" he shouted.

"W-w-w-w-what?" I asked

"It's okay, I knew you didn't like me back..." he said  in a depressed way.

"Woah! I never said I didn't like you!" I threw my hands in the air.

"What about Krystal?" I asked.

"I used her because I had this bad obsession with you so, I got a girlfriend ;to try and forget you. It never worked though. And what were you going to tell me?" he confessed.

"Well umm you see... SARANGHAE MINHO!" I screamed.

"Really?" he said jumping up like a little kid.

"Yeah really and don't worry about Jonghyun. I used him to make you jealous." I grinned.

"Does this mean we are official?" he asked.

"Ask properly!" I commanded.

"Yes your highness." he said in a serious tone while saluting.

"Shut up!" I slapped him teasingly. He got down on one knee and held my hand. He looked up at me and said "Kim Kibum, I love you. You are the most precious and dearest thing in my life. I would never-ever trade you for anything in any kind of existstance. So will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes." I whispered. Then I pulled Minho up and I pulled him into a hug. He pushed back a little and I gave him a confused face. 

"Let me see your face. You want to know something?"

"Okay." I smiled.

"You are the most beautiful thing in the world. No! Actually, you are beauty itself." He whispered into my ear.

"M-m-minho! You are so cheesy!" I blushed.

"Do you want to know something?" I ask still blushing.

"Sure." he said casually. I tip toed up and kissed him. I on his lip and bit it. Then I let go.

" Your lips are like 'Candy candy candy candy candy
                            Sweetie sweetie girls love
                            Chewing chewing chewing chewing chewing
                            Cutie cutie ch-ch-ch-chewing love
                            Candy candy candy candy candy
                            Sweetie sweetie girls love
                            Chewing chewing chewing chewing chewing
                            Cutie cutie, so candy love'" I whispered/sang in his ear.

I looked at his face and he was tomato red. I cupped his face and kissed him again. This time we where there under neath the tree making out (tongue, touching, and that) when Amber and the others would come any moment.  Oh! No! when Amber and the others would be back! I pushed away from Minho out of breath and laid my head on his chest. I looked up and saw him pouting.

"Sorry baby, I don't want them to find out about us." I said still trying to get air.

"Who is them?" he asked in confusion.

"You know, Amber, Onew, and Taemin? Minho baby, are you okay?" I asked concerned.

"Don't worry about me baby, is just that I think your lips are like candy too. I would love to have more of your candy." he grinned.

Minho's POV

Key looked so cute when he blushes!

"Key, why are you so cute?" I asked.

"Minho, you should know that by now! I was born cute!" he proudly announced.

"Key, I wasn't kidding about having more candy though!" I did my ageyo.

"Moron." he rolled his eyes and connected his lips to mine.

First we started with the simple stuff : on lips and teasing. Then I started to touch his back under neath his shirt and he . I quickly his lips and put my tongue into his mouth. There I was allowed to taste my favorite kind candy. I pulled away and put my lips to his ear. "You know what my favorite kind of candy is? Your tongue." I whispered. I then the shell of his ear and he moaned. I then went down to his neck and bit it.

"Ahem!" coughed someone. Key quickly pushed me away and said "Hey guys!"

"Are you guys a thing now?!" asked Taemin excitedly.

"Ummm... Yeah." Key shyly nodded. WAHHHHHHHH! HE IS SO KAWAII! Calm down Minho! I put my hand behind us and pinched his .

"CHOI MINHO!" he screamed.

"Yes PRINCESS?" I emphasized princess. 

"YOU ARE DEAD TO ME!" he hollered.

"No you don't because you LOVE me!" Minho said as he ran off.

A/N: Sorry for the inconvinence! My bad! Thanks for comments and subscribtions and all the nice stuff. This story isn't complete yet. Thanks and Sorry! By the way... the song that Key sang is a real song check it out(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoK8DaJRDaM) lOve AllmightyKeyLover