Like In Those Dramas

A Love Unforgotten

PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE. VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU DO! WEATHER YOU ARE A NEW READER OR A RETURNING ONE!

Amber's POV

"Where are Key and Minho?" asked Onew.

"Right here!" waved Key from six feet away.

"Sorry! I have something for f(x)! Take what you would like!" He pointed at the plushies in Minho's arms. Victoria choose the queen, I choose the lizard, Luna choose the My Little Pony one, Sulli choose the mushroom, and Krystal choose the ice thing. 

Minho's POV

"Okay kids lets go home!" manager hyung walked up to us. In the car Key soon feel asleep and I soon did too.

AT THE DORM

"MinKey! Wake up!" some one shook my shoulder.

"Mmmmm." I grunted.

"Minho~, if you wake up now, you will get a special treat from Key!" the same person whispered in my ear.

"Okay, I'm up!" I said and sat up. I looked to my left and saw my Princess Bummie. 

"Omo! Taemin! Your plan worked! Good job!" Onew patted Taemin's head. I slapped Onew's head up wards and he whined.

"Princess, it's time to wake up." I breathed into his ear and planted a kiss on his temple.

"Carry me." he groaned. I simply picked him up bridal style and got out of the car. I carried him to the elevator (since Teamin and Onew already went up). In the elevator, I saw someone very familiar.

"Well. Isn't Choi Minho and Kim Kibum. How is little Bummie feeling?!" she smirked.

" Shin Se Kyung, you hoe bag, sleeping with other people's boyfriends." I gritted.

"Minho, he wanted me. I couldn't say no. Besides you didn't tell me how he was feeling." she explained.

"Don't call me that! Besides Kibum is completely fine. I'm his boyfriend now and he only used Jjong to get me jealous." I triumphantly smiled.

"Believe what you want." she scoffed.

"I love him and you can go back to Jonghyun whenever you want you !" Kibum sat up and spat the information in her face.

"Don't worry I'll see him soon." she assured and walked out on her stop.

"Minho, put me down. I'm awake now." he made an attempt to get off but I held him in place.

"Let me enjoy this while I can." I looked into his eyes and placed our foreheads together. He just nodded and stared into my eyes.

Key's POV

Minho's eyes... So big brown, and...warm. I have always dreamed of this. The cliche 'staring into the guy who is caring you eyes.' I blushed at the thought but couldn't look away. It was almost impossible.

"Why is your skin turning into a pink color your majesty?" Minho smirrked and raised his eyebrows.

"No reason." I said and finally able to tear my eyes away from him and look forward.

"Bummie, I'm your boyfriend and-" Minho was interuppted.

"What the ARE YOU SAYING?" a familiar voice screamed with the owner of the voice came striding towards us.

"Hey Jonghyun hyung." we said in unison.

"You cheated on me Kibum! You know I'm the best you can ever have? Right?" Jonghyun assured.

"Obviously NOT! I cheated on you with Minho and Minho cheated on Krystal with me. Minho is the best I will ever have and I will never hand him over to anyone, even if I know, I'm not good enough for him. I'm self fish for MY MINNIE! Go off and your y Sekyungieee." I ordered and hugged Minho's neck. 

"Don't mind if I do. And...I"M NOT SORRY FOR CHEATING ON YOU OR FOR ING Sekyungiee" he retorted and walking away.

"JJONG! WHEN YOU COME BACK ACT LIKE WE MADE UP OKAY? I"M USING THE FAVOR THAT YOU OWE ME!" Minho shouted at Jonghyun as he left.

"Bummie...How can you say that?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked while looking up at him.

"That you are not good enough for me. I should be the one saying that. YOUR a GOD to me." he whispered.

"No! Minnie! since we both think that we aren't good enough for each other means we are a good couple right? Like in those dramas right? Those ones that end up staying together forever!" I said with a smile.

"Right baby, like those in dramas." he smiled his brightest smile and pecked my lips.

A/N:One more chapter Readers! Thanks for subscribing! See that red line that Sekyung says. Well... I was thinking about doing a reverse for this story. So in the reverse it the beginning is the same but Key ends up with Jonghyun, for my JongKey lovers out there. And I was planning to use that as a very important line to the JongMinKey love triangle reverse story. Please leave a comment about what you think of this idea. Leave questions, suggestions and other things. Thanks a lot. Sorry for grammar, spelling, errors, and the trouble of asking. lOve AllminghtyKeyLover