Bbuing~ Bbuing~

The Story Of How He Came To Be Who He Is

 

Tao was watching a show on the TV starring their sunbae’s SHINee. Tao and Lu Han sat in the couch of their room, watching and then one of the members of SHINee did something that Korean’s call Aegyo.

Tao looked at them as if they were crazy and then turned to Lu Han.

“Lu Han Ge, what did Minho sunbae do?” he asked and Lu Han smiled, turning to Tao.

“That is called Aegyo.” Lu Han said and Tao became even more baffled.

“What is… Aegyo?”

“Well, it’s acting cute. Like to maybe get something from someone or impress someone to think they’re cute” Lu Han asked as it was as clear as a crystal ball. Tao thought about what Lu Han had told him before nodding.

“Then, what kind of aegyo is there?” Tao asked and Lu Han sighed.

“Well… there’s the Bbuing-Bbuing, the most popular one” Lu Han answered before raising his hand to his cheek and then saying the two cute words and Tao felt his cheeks flush, Lu Han could be so cute at times despite being one of the oldest members. “Try it on Wu Fan, it didn’t work when I did it but maybe he would fall for yours…”

Tao blushed and pushed Lu Han. He still wondered if it could work and he smiled once before standing up, he did feel like going shopping but he didn’t want to go alone. He skipped over to Kris’ shared room and knocked. He heard Kris answer him and he opened the door and peeked inside.

Kris was laying on his bed, reading a book. He averted his eyes from the book when Tao entered and he smiled. Tao smiled vaguely before closing the door behind himself. “Duizhang… Can you come with me and go shopping?” he asked and Kris smile fell just a little bit.

“Tao, I’m tired, besides, you can go by yourself” he said and sat up in his bed, putting the book on the bedside table and taking of his glasses.

“But Duizhang~ I don’t want to go alone” Tao whined a little bit, trying to be cute by turning his body from right to left and pouting. Kris looked at Tao and smiled.

“No, I already told you I’m-“

“Please, Duizhang.” Tao said and then lifted a fist to his cheek. Kris looked at him uninterested at first thinking that it would in no way work, it hadn’t worked when Lu Han tried. “Bbuing~ Bbuing~” Tao said and Kris stiffened a little in his seat.

His heart skipped a beat and those foreign butterflies in his tummy started their wild dance and Kris sighed while standing up and heading for the door. “Get your things, let’s go” he said when he passed Tao and a wide smile spread on his lips.

Tao ran to his room, took his wallet and back pack and threw it on his back. He then ran out to the door and passing the living room Lu Han asked where he was going. “I’m going shopping with Kris Ge!” Tao yelled back while pulling on his jacket, a winter scarf and a beanie while Kris waited from him outside the door.

The two of them left the apartment and walked down the streets of Seoul together and into occasional shops that Tao wanted to enter.

That was the first time Tao used his Aegyo on Kris and noticed that it worked. Since then he would always use Aegyo on him when he wanted to go shopping. 

______

A/N: Hi guys, new chapter, yay~ :D 

So tell me what you think about this and I want to let you guys know that next week I will be uploading the last chapter! 

See You Next Week, PYONG~