His First Day - Part 2

The Story Of How He Came To Be Who He Is

The two of them continued down the corridor, trying to get Tao’s pronunciation right and they arrived to the room. Outside the door to the room they were going stood two tall people. They were speaking in Korean and Tao looked at them. They were both tall, one of them was a little pit slimmer than the other who seemed as he was more built. The slim boy had light brown hair which he hid under a hat. The tallest of them had black hair pushed back by a diadem.

Yixing saw Tao looking at the boys and smiled. He pulled Tao over to them and smiled as the tall boys stopped their conversation and looked at Yixing then Tao. Tao froze under their gaze, the brown haired boy smiled widely when he saw Tao but the black haired male looked at him with a piercing gaze which made Tao a little bit nervous.

“Guys, this is ZiTao, he came here today. He’s from China and he doesn’t know a lot Korean.” Yixing said and Tao bowed to the two males.

“A-Annyohaseyo, Huang ZiTao imnida” he said and looked at the males. The brownhaired boy was the first one to talk.

“Ni hao… I’m Park Chanyeol” he said and smiled while he bowed and waved also a little. His big smile that revealed his white teeth made Tao smile in response and he was actually a little bit taken aback by Chanyeol’s voice. He had a boy-ish face and his voice was much deeper than Tao had thought. The boy next to Chanyeol bowed.

“Ni hao, I’m Wu Yi Fan” he said but didn’t smile. He had kind of like a face on, or that was what Tao labeled it as, and he noticed that Wu Fan also had a rather deep voice. His hair was black and rather long.

The two boys were wearing rather different clothes, Chanyeol had a loose white T-shirt and a pair of light blue jeans and black sneakers as Wu Fan had a black sweater over a white t-shirt and a pair of grey sweatpants and a pair of brown vans.

“I have to run now, but catch you up later Kris!” said Chanyeol, fist bumping Wu Fan and then turning to Yixing and Tao. “See you around, Yixing, Tao!” he said and waved as he ran down the corridor. Tao raised a hand and waved slightly and Yixing did the same. 

“So where are you from Tao?” Wu Fan asked and Tao turned around toward the tall male. Tao replied him stuttering that he was from Qindao and Wu Fan nodded. Tao asked Wu Fan the same question and he answered that he was from Vancouver.

“In Canada?” Tao asked and Yixing giggled and Wu Fan chuckled. The embarrassment of the question made Tao blush and he wished he hadn’t asked such a stupid question.

“Yes, Vancouver in Canada. I don’t know any other placed called Vancouver” Wu Fan said and Tao felt his cheeks flush even more in embarrassment. A lady walked down to them with a big smile on her lips.

“Now, boys, let’s go inside and- Oh, who’s this?” she asked and looked at Tao when she saw that there was three boys and not two by the door. Tao bowed and introduced himself. The lady smiled and introduced herself as Lei.  The three of them entered and they were seated down around the table. Lei got out of the room and ran to a room where she returned from with a book for Tao.

Their lesson started, Wu Fan and Yixing were already ahead of Tao in Korean so he started to look in the beginning of the book by himself as Lei spoke with Yixing and Wu Fan. Tao gulped as he looked up at Wu Fan when he spoke in Korean and asked Lei something who explained it to him and he nodded, writing down notes.

In the middle of the lesson the door opened and the lady from earlier who had brought Tao was looking inside again.

“I’m sorry to disturb you but I have another student for you.” She said with a smile and walked inside. Behind her came a small boy with deer like eyes. His hair was slightly longer and Tao could only stare at him. The boy was really beautiful and was looking at the boys around the table with his big eyes.

“This is Lu Han. He came in right now so I thought that he could be with you. He already knows Korean quite well” the lady said and Lei nodded. They spoke for a while with Lu Han looking at them and Yixing smiled at him. The lady who had come with Lu Han left the room and Lei turned to Lu Han.

“Okay Lu Han, why don’t you introduce yourself.” Lei said and Lu Han nodded. He bowed and looked at the boys.

“Annyohaseyo, Lu Han imnida. I’m from Beijing and have been in Seoul studying language for a while before coming here” he said, Tao only understood half of it.

“Good, nice to meet you Lu Han, I’m Lei, your Korean teacher” Lei said and bowed slightly. She then turned to the three at the table and Wu Fan stood up.

“Annyohaseyo, Wu Fan Imnida. I’m from Vancouver” he said and bowed before sitting down again. Yixing stood up smiling.

“An-Annyohaseyo, Yixing imnida. I’m from Changsha” he said with a smile and sat down. Tao gulped as he stood up. He felt their gaze’s at him, making him nervous as he wrung his hands in front of him.

“A-Annyohaseyo, Tao i-imnida. Uuh…” he looked at Lei who smiled. She helped him to tell where he came from before he sat down with flushing cheeks, embarrassed over that he couldn’t say something as simple as that.

Lu Han sat down next to Wu Fan across from Tao and they continued on with their lesson. Tao looked down in his book, read about the honorifics and became slightly horrified at what he read. What he had called Minseok when they first met, Oppa, was something girls used to address a male who was older than them.

Tao felt his cheeks head up. Oh gosh, Minseok would think he was some weirdo for calling him that. He continued reading. Hyung, that was what he was supposed to call him. Lei came up to him, asked him how it was going for him and Tao asked her how to pronounce the word he just found. She told him and he tried the word.

“You call your Geges Hyung, okay?” she said and Tao nodded. “So you can call Lu Han, Yixing and Wu Fan your Hyungs.” Tao nodded again and looked up to find Yixing look at him. “Try calling Yixing that” Fei said and Tao gulped.

“Uuh… Yixing Hyong?”

Almost, Hyung” she said with a smile and Yixing smiled too. Tao sighed, here we go again.

“Yixing Hyuung”

“Hyung, a short sound.” Lei said and Tao nodded.

“Yixing Hyung” he said and Lei nodded while Yixing looked up at him from his book with a smile again, showing his dimple once more.

The lesson ended after roughly 90 minutes and they headed down two floors toward a practice room, Yixing told Tao that they were heading toward dance practice and they stood all four in the elevator.

“Hold the door” yelled a voice and Wu Fan put his foot in between the doors so that the doors opened up again and inside came a girl running. “Thank you, oh Wu Fan!” she said with a smile. The girl was now speaking in Mandarin and her long brown hair was in a high pony tail. She looked around the small elevator. She looked at Lu Han and Tao for a while. “I haven’t seen the two of you around before.” She said and looked at Yixing and Tao.

“Oh, Hello I’m Lu Han” Luhan said and bowed as much as he could in his position. The girl smiled and bowed back.

“Hello, I’m Qian Song, or more known as Victoria, leader of f(x)” she said and smiled. She then looked over at Tao and he bowed.

“Hello, I’m Huang ZiTao” he said and smiled a little. The elevator stopped and the boys made their way out.

“It was nice seeing you guys, see you around” she said and bowed. The boys bowed, saying their goodbyes to her as the door closed. They then walked through the corridor and Wu Fan opened a door where they walked in, Tao last and he closed the door. In the room were 6 other boys, including Minseok and Chanyeol, Tao didn’t recognize anyone else.  Two boys stood in the middle dancing, both looked young and one of them had dark brown hair and tanned skin while the other had light brown hair and pale skin. One of them looked a lot like Lu Han and the other looked like one of the boys from SHINee but Tao knew it wasn’t him.

The boys moved in synch and the rest stood around watching or talking. The boys in the middle finished of the song and the music stopped and they moved from their places. They walked to the sides panting while drying their necks with a towel and the tanned boy looked over at those who just entered.

“Oh, Yixing, Wu Fan Hyung!” he said and Yixing smiled, walking up to meet the boy and they hugged lightly. Wu Fan walked over to Chanyeol and they started talking. The other boy who had been dancing came up to Lu Han and introduced himself to him.

Tao gulped as he looked around, seeing Minseok at the other side of the room and he carefully walked over. Minseok was talking with two other males, one had a perfect smile grazing on his lips and the other had big eyes and an unsure smile on his lips, making it look like he was about to start crying any second now.

The two males that Tao didn’t know the names of looked at Tao who was coming towards them and Minseok noticed this, turned around and saw Tao. He started smiling and took Tao’s arm, pulling him over to his side.

“Guys, this is Tao, he came to us today from China. He doesn’t know Korean so well but he understands some things” Minseok said and the males nodded while smiling.

______

A/N: Hi again ^^'

So to tell you a little secret; this is my first fic... EVER... and it was supposed to be a oneshot but then... it became a short story with 9 chapters xD

I want to thank those who have subscribed and I hope my old subscribers will find me again! But anyways, thank you for reading and subscribing! And if there is anyone who would like to or could do a poster to this then send me a message or something!

I hope you comment, because I love comments, they light up my day ^^

Until Saturday

PYONG~~