His First Day - Part 1

The Story Of How He Came To Be Who He Is

A tall dark haired man walked through the corridors of the big building he had entered for the first time. He gulped as the lady in front of him spoke to him and he nodded in answer. His dark eyes had those dark circles around them, not because of lack of sleep; they had always been there.

“So this is the practice room” the lady said and looked inside. “And one of your Gege’s is here” she said with a smile and opened the door. The boy looked inside and saw a small Korean boy looking back at him.

“Hello” said the round cheeked boy and bowed. The boy at the door bowed back. He thought hard, what was that word again that he was supposed to address him as… oh!

“Annyonghaseyo Oppa” he said and smiled a little. He saw the Korean male look a little baffled at him and then study him closer. The Korean man had been sure of that it was a male who had been standing at the door, now he wasn’t so sure anymore. He shrugged it off and the lady and the boy walked over to the Korean man.

“Minseok-sshi, this is ZiTao. He’s come from China today and has been put to train with you guys. He isn’t so good with the language yet so I’m going to try find Wu Fan or Yixing. Do you know where they could be?” she asked the Korean man who now was known as Minseok. 

“I think they are both in their rap lessons at the next floor” Minseok said and smiled.  The lady nodded and thanked him then she turned to Tao who had just understood a fragment of what she had said.

“I’m going to leave you here with Minseok, then I’m going to find someone who can help you okay?” she asked Tao who nodded. She smiled, said goodbye to the two of them before she left.

Tao clutched at his bag as they stood there in silence, neither knew really what to say.

“Well, let’s start off from the beginning.” Minseok said and Tao looked at him. Minseok smiled before bowing.”Annyohaseyo, Kim Minseok imnida” he said and Tao flinched a little.

“Ah, A-Annyohaseyo, Huang ZiTao imnida” Tao said in his half-good Korean. They stayed quiet for a while, neither knew what to do and Minseok wasn’t so sure if Tao would understand him if he spoke. So they stayed quiet for a few seconds.

“Uh, you can put your bag there.” Minseok said and pointed at a corner. Tao was a little taken aback by the words he didn’t understand. Minseok sighed, but still with a smile on his lips. He reached over to Tao and took his bag from him. “Your bag, in the corner” he said, trying to explain to Tao as he walked over to the corner were his own bag was.

“Ah! Bag!” Tao said and pointed at his bag. Minseok nodded while smiling. He put the bag down and walked over to the middle of the room. “Sit down” he said and pointed at the wall with the mirrors. Tao did as told, it was something he understood and he sat down. “I have to practice, so maybe you could watch?” Minseok said and Tao nodded, although he did only understand half of it.

Minseok smiled before he put the music on at the stereo in the room. He ran over to the middle of the room and waited for the music to begin. Tao sat with his legs crossed leaning against the mirrored wall. He watched as Minseok began moving with the music and studied the man closely.

Minseok moved along to the beat and concentrated fully on the choreography and wasn’t even disturbed when the door opened. Tao looked over at the door and the lady stood there, looking inside and beckoning Tao to come over. Tao quietly crept over to the side so not to disturb Minseok and then he clumsily stood up before jogging over to the door and walked outside.

Beside the lady was a male standing. He had rather long dark brown hair that covered his face slightly. He was wearing a pair of grey sneakers, blue jeans and a white wife beater under a grey sweater.

“ZiTao, this is Yixing. He’s also from China so I thought that he could help you around until you learn more Korean.” The lady said and Tao nodded. He bowed at Yixing who bowed back and then smiled at him, showing a dimple on his cheek. It was cute.

“Hello ZiTao” Yixing said and Tao smiled. The lady told Yixing that he’d bring ZiTao with him to the Korean lesson in an hour and the man nodded. They heard how the music in the room quieted down and they said goodbye to the lady who left them before walking into the practice room.

Minseok looked up as the door opened as he was drying his forehead on a towel. “Oh, Yixing” he said and smiled. Yixing raised his hand and waved a little. “How is it going?” Minseok asked and took his bag from the floor. Tao ran over to his bag, picking it up too. He saw a few more bags and looked at them before tearing his gaze away. He walked over to Yixing and Minseok again and stood beside them as they conversed in Korean.

“Are you going somewhere now?” Yixing asked and Minseok nodded. Tao shifted from one foot to another and played with the little panda on his bag and he looked at Minseok and Yixing, would he ever be able to converse like them? He doubted it.

“Yeah, I’m going to Jongin and Sehun for some dance training with them on the other floor” Minseok answered and Yixing nodded. He looked over at Tao and smiled. Minseok looked at Tao too, smiling before he turned to Yixing, said goodbye before looking at Tao again. “Bye Tao” he said and Tao looked up at Minseok.

“Oh, B-bye Minseok-sshi” he said and waved as Minseok walked out of the practice room. Yixing looked at Tao before smiling.

“Come on, let’s go learn some Korean” he said and Tao nodded, he would surely need it. They walked down the corridor and took the elevator up one floor and stepped outside. Tao followed Yixing as he walked ahead and Tao looked around; around him were different rooms with people inside. Toward him came a small group of boys who he recognized as the boy group SHINee.

“Annyohaseyo Sunbaenim” Yixing said and bowed 90°. The five boys bowed slightly back with a smile and looked a little at Tao. The dark haired boy flinched and then he bowed too.

“Annyohaseyo…” Tao looked a little at Yixing.

“Sun-bae-nim” he whispered with a smile and Tao gulped.

“Su-Sun-bai-nim” he said and smiled awkwardly. The SHINee boys smiled, Kibum laughed silently before they walked ahead. Tao let out the breath he had been holding continued down the corridor with Yixing.

“Tao, that was good but, you mispronounced Sunbaenim a little.” Yixing said with a smiled. Tao looked at him with a worried expression, what if he had said something else than what he had meant to? Yixing saw his panic stricken face. “Oh, don’t worry, I don’t think it meant anything else in what you said. But it’s Sun-Bae-nim” Yixing said.

“Sun-bai-nim?”

“Sun-Bae”

Sunbaee?”

Almost. Sunbae”

“Sunbe?”

____

A/N: HIYA AGAIN! So... I lost like some subbies T____T But anyways, I re-uploaded the first chapter and I'll be nice enough to give you guys the next chapter right now, as a little present... :D You happy? :3

See you in a few in the next Chapter, bye~

PYONG~~