Final

Our First Dates

 

I was sitting in my living room a Tuesday evening when there was a knock on the door. I looked up from my work and slowly stood up and walked to the door. I carefully opened it and found someone I really wasn’t expecting.

Young Guk was standing there with a bouquet of flowers in his hands. I raised my brow at him and he awkwardly cleared his throat.

“Hi Yoojin” he said.

“Hi Young Guk” I said as I leaned toward the doorframe with my arms crossed over my chest.

“I came to apologize” he said and I narrowed my eyes at him.

“For what?”

“For acting like an idiot”

I looked at him as he seemed sorry. He was still holding the flowers. He was wearing the usual clothing, cap on his head, a t-shirt and jeans.

“And I wanted to tell you why I acted like I did. “ He became silent and I waited for him to continue.

“When Himchan asked me to come with him on a double date I became nervous and asked my brother for advice. He told me to act like I did and I did. I have no idea why I listened to him. I guess I wanted to be liked by someone so I acted like he told me to.” He told me and I sighed and shook my head as a smile played on my lips.

“Don’t you know that you should never ask anyone for help at times like those?” I asked and he looked up at me.

“You should just listen to yourself and be who you are”

We stood there quiet and the Young Guk lifted up the bouquet.

“Will you give me another chance?” he asked and I smiled, taking the bouquet from him.

“Sure.” I said and I saw him smile. It was that cute smile I had seen when he won the competition. We stood in the doorway, a little awkward until I spoke again.

“Would you like to come inside?” I asked and he carefully nodded while I let him inside. He closed the door after himself and took of his shoes. I walked into the kitchen and pulled out a vase and filled it with some water and put the flowers in it and then placed it on the dining table.

I walked out to the living room where he was standing with his hands in his pockets.

“Sit down” I told him and pointed a little toward the couch and he nodded while making his way over and sat down.

“I actually have to do some homework, but I’ll be finished with soon, maybe in 20 minutes or so. Is that okay?” I asked and he nodded.

“I have a rap battle tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to come?” he asked as I sat down on the floor by the small table I had there. I turned and looked at him and shot him a smile.

“I would love to” I said and he smiled a little again. 
_____

A/N; Now it's finished :) I'd love if you commented and told me how it was (you don't have to if you don't want to). I know it's rather lacking, I was just too lazy to re-write it... but anyways, thank you for reading and subscribing. 

See you sometime again maybe :)