Why?

Our First Dates

I was sitting at the café again with Aora and Himchan.

“I apologize for how Young Guk was yesterday. He isn’t like that usually, I don’t understand what came over him yesterday” Himchan and I waved it off.

“Yeah, I was wondering to. He’s usually so talkative and nice” Aora said and furrowed her brows.

“Maybe he was nervous?” I asked and Himchan and Aora looked at each other.

“That’s probably it” Himchan said and we sipped at our drinks again. We talked for some time before I had to go home but we decided to try once again tomorrow. I left the couple at the café and walked home.

“He’s usually so talkative and nice”

Aora’s words rang in my head. Why was he so quiet yesterday and why was he so mean? I shook my head and walked into my apartment.

The next day I was once again meeting up with the guys at the café, this time I arrived before Young Guk and I talked about what to do that day with Himchan and Aora. We were discussing different options when Young Guk walked up to our table.

“Oh, Hi Young Guk” I said, trying to sound as friendly as possible. I only got a grunt in response.

Talkative and nice eh?

I sighed and he sat down.

“So we were just discussing what we should do.” Himchan said and listed up a few things, as going to a museum, noraebang and just going out eating. Aora and I really wanted to go to the museum so we decided to do that. I heard Young Guk groan quietly as we stood up to leave. And he didn’t seem so happy about the thought of spending an afternoon at the museum.

We arrived and paid the fee to enter and started walking around. I looked around the different animals and read the info’s about them. I always loved animals so I was enjoying this, even thou they weren’t alive. Himchan and Aora were at the other side of the hall and Young Guk was leaning against the wall while playing with his phone.

I frowned and continued to look at the animals and walked around the hall before continuing into the other room. I heard some one walk behind me and looked back to see Young Guk look at the walls, uninterested about what there really was.

“So boring” I heard him mumble and I snorted silently.

Such an ungrateful bastard

At least I enjoyed my stay there.

“Have you seen Himchan?” Young Guk asked me, and I pointed at the direction where I had seen Himchan and Aora disappear to just a few minutes earlier. He walked to that direction and I looked after him and frowned.

He had been gone for twenty minutes when Aora and Himchan came back and found me.

“Oh, Yoojin?” Aora asked and I turned to look at the two of them.

“Eh?” I said and they looked at each other. “Where’s Young Guk?” I asked and they looked at each other again.

“He didn’t tell you?” Himchan asked and I looked at him.

“Tell me what?” I asked and he sighed.

“He had to go to work, someone called in sick and he had to go. He left about twenty minutes or so ago” Himchan said and I was shocked.

He didn’t tell me anything.

“Oh…” I said and looked a statue in the room.

“We thought you left too” Aora said and looked at me.

“Ah… no… he didn’t say anything. He just asked me where Himchan was and then went to talk with you” I said quietly and Aora and Himchan once again looked at each other.

“I’m sorry Yoojin, I don’t know why he’s being so much of an idiot, and I’ll try to talk with him” Himchan said and I shook my head.

“You don’t need to do that. I understand him.” I said even thou I really don’t understand him at all.

“You sure? He usually isn’t like this” he said and I nodded.

“I’m sure”

After that I left Himchan and Aora at that department and walked around the museum by myself. I tried to forget about what Young Guk had done but every time I thought of what he just had done I got mad. Why would someone act like that on a date?

I didn’t understand anything of what he was doing. We had exchanged words once or twice during these both dates but both times had he seemed rather annoyed and bored.

I just didn’t understand this kind of behavior. And to have Himchan and Aora telling me that he normally isn’t like this made me worry. Wasn’t I enough? Was I that annoying that he just tried to do his best not to be around me?

But why would he then agree to go on these dates?

I sighed and shook my head as I sat down.

_____

A/N: So here's the next chapter. The next one after this will be up in a few days, on like... Friday! So see you then! Thanks for reading so far! :D

PYONG~