Chapter 9 Both of Us

Our Wish

YOUR POV

A heavy rain suddenly poured while I was running and stopped when I reached the bridge not far from that place. I'd cry, cry and cry until I decide to commit suicide by jumping off on the bridge.

"I wished it 'cuz i love you and for you to be with me."

"Kevin, I know that you rteally hate me now."

"So please let me do this as a compensation of what i did."

All I said before I could do it.

I was about to jumped when I felt a pair of arm embracing from my back.

"Please, don't do this." He begged.

"If you really want to do this, then do that with me." That person said to me and turn me to face him.

"Kevin!" As I saw his face.

He cupped his hands on my face then he kissed me and let are body fell.

KEVIN'S POV

When she left me here I'm still on my thoughts and I'd think I'm goig insane. I don't know what should I do.

*DO I NEED TO HATE HER.*

*BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT I'D FELT ON HER.*

*I........... I STILL LOVE HER INSPITE OF WHAT SHE DID.*

*I LOVE HER MORE THAN SUNG GI."

After those thoughts of mine i run to find her and i suddenly felt something strange nside me. I don't know why I'd felt it, but this feelings I had tells me that there is something that might not good will going to happened.

*At the Bridge*

I find __________ at the bridge and I could say that she's going to kill herself based on what my eyes seeing right now. So I run faster to stop her, but if I couldn't stop her I have no choice and I don't want to lose her and be alone in my life again.

HOON'S POV

We take the shortcut that which we need to pass through the bridge before we could get in that place that I'm truly sure you all know. As we got in there I saw 2 people at the bridge and I can see their faces clearly because of the rain, but when we got closer and closer I can see that it was Kevin and __________.

*THAT'S KEVIN AND __________*

*WHAT ARE THEY DOING IN THERE? ITS SO DANGEROUS TO BE IN THERE.*

Then I saw Kevin kissed her and fell on the bridge where under it is a river with its water flows so fast b'cuz of these rain.

"No!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.