Chapter 5 A Lie

Our Wish

KEVIN’S POV

I was walking on the street when I saw Sung Gi’s mother crying on her way home. As I saw her I walked faster to reach Sung Gi’s mother as fast as I can.

“Auntie what’s wrong?” I asked worriedly.

She was still crying heavily.

“I’m sorry to say that Sung Gi is …….” She paused for a second.

“What happened to her?” I asked abruptly.

“She’s dead.” She looked at me straight at my eyes.

My world is going too crashed at that moment when those words came out on her.

AUTHOR’S POV

Tears started to form on his eyes and he let it to flow from his eyes to his cheeks. He couldn’t believe on what he just heard, so he managed himself to speak again.

“She’s dead? Please, tell me that it wasn’t true.” He begged for all what he hears was just a lie.

“She doesn’t want you to know about this, that she’s going to die.” Her mother explained to me.

After hearing those things Kevin walked blankly and letting his feet lead him to somewhere else. When he wakes from his blankly thought. Kevin was already in front of the tree, the tree that Sung Gi told him that can really grant someone’s wished.

KEVIN’S POV

My feet lead me to the place where I and Sung Gi last met. I suddenly remembered that Sung Gi wants me too wished on this tree ‘cuz it can grant a wish just like what she said. But it wasn’t true my wished wasn’t granted by this tree. It was all a lie.