Chapter 4 Death

Our Wish

SUNG GI'S POV

I woke up in a room that was white in color and heard some voices talking. As I turned my head on the other side my mother was crying and talking to the Doctor.

"I'm sorry to say this but your daugher couldn't make it. She's already at her limit and what you can only do right now is just to wait for it to came." The Doctor said in a serious tone.

YOUR POV

I've got a call from Sung Gi's mother this morning. She told me that Sung Gi was at the hospital, but when I came rushed in there her mother was crying outside the room. And when I make my walked to where her mother was, tears starting to form on my eyes. I don't know why and when I was infront of the room I saw Sung Gi. The Doctor and some nurse inside the room are trying to revived her, but in the end she's still went to sleep forever. I'd cried heavily when I saw that scene I felt happy and guilty at the same time on what just happened to Sung Gi, my bestfriend.

*I'M SORRY SUNG GI. I'M THE REASON WHY THIS THING HAPPENED TO YOU.*

SUNG GI'S POV

(HER THOUGHT'S BEFORE SHE DIED)

*KEVIN I'M SORRY. I ALWAYS LOOK STRONGER IN FRONT OF YOU, BUT THE TRUTH IS INSIDE ME I FELT AND GOT WEAKER EVERYDAY. LUCKILY YOU DIDN'T EVEN NOTICED IT I'M SUCH A GOOD ACTRESS. ISN'T IT?*

I smiled in that sudden thought of mine.