Chapter 13

Our Wish

Author's POV

All the student stood up and left the room to have their lunch break. It's already recess time and half of the subjects are done. You and them still inside the classroom also Young Hee.

"Excuse me!" Young Hee says to Kevin.

"Do you mind if I join with you?" She asked.

"No. I don't mind, you can join with us and you're my responsibility, remember?

"You're right I'd forgot what our teacher said."

Then we left the room and headed to the cafeteria. While Young Hee was at the back seeing how sweet the two of you.

Young Hee's POV

As we walked through the hallway I saw Kevin being sweet. I saw everything the time Kevin hold her hands, how he brushed her hair and all those sweet things that a guy can do for their girlfriend. So i'd thought it'll be hard for me to get him and be mine.

*At the Cafeteria*

We're all busy eating and laughing when Dong Ho suddenly spoke something that makes everyone look at him with a strange expression on their faces.

"Young Hee noona."

"You know you look lie Sung Gi noona." 

Kevin stood up and excused himself, he went to the restroom while the others was glaring madly at Dong Ho.

"Look at what you did?" Soo Hyun said whispering and give him a smacked on the head.

you was in silence when I look at her/

I don't know what is going on but, I know that this one is really interesting and who is that Sung Gi? why they needed to act like this?

*After the Class*

Both of them are still in silence no one dares to speak and I'd think I need to find Dong Ho coz I know that his the only one I can ask about that girl Sung Gi. Luckily on my searched for Dong Ho, I found him easily.

"Dong Ho!" I called out.

"Noona!"

"Can I ask you something?" I started.

"Yes, you can."

"I want to know who is Sung Gi? and why they acted...." Dong Ho dodn't let me finished talking and started to tell the answer on my question to him.

"Sung Gi noona is Kevin hyung's past girlfriend and." He paused for a while.

"She died last year b'coz of her illness." He said in a low tone.

"I'm sorry to ask about it." I said like I'm really concern on him.

"You don't have to and it's already in the past." 

"You looks like her." He said after the silence.

"What did you said?"

"You looks like her and if you want here's the picture of Sung Gi noona."

He handed me the picture and yes, he wasn't lying she really looks like me. We had many similarities but, mostly  on the way I smile and my eyes.

"She really looks like me but, she's way more beautiful on me." I said as I gave the picture back to him and Dong Ho just smile on me.

"So noona I have to go now."

"Ow.... okay you can go and thanks for your time."

Now I know how should I get Kevin.........