Chapter 3 Life or

Our Wish

AUTHOR'S POV

Kevin was so happy when he left Sung Gi there, while she was still crying heavily. Sung Gi stopped from crying and got home. When she thoungt to herself that there's nothing gonna changed just by crying.

SUNG GI'S POV

When I was at home my body got weaker and my breathing started to became difficult for me to do. And my vision suddenly began blurred.

AUTHOR'S POV

Sung Gi's mother saw her laying on the floor unconscious. She tried to wake her daughter and calling her name so many times, but still there's no response coming from Sung Gi.

SUNG GI'S POV

Me, my bestfriend and my mother are the only persons who knows about this sickness that I have. We made it as a secret to everyone, also Kevin didn't know about this.

(FLASHBACK)

The Doctor said to us that I can only lived for a 3 months and its cureless. "Umma" I called out in a weak tone. "What is it?" Sung Gi's mother asked facing her. "Can you please make it a secret to everyone and also to Kevin?" I asked lowering my head and holding my tears for it won't showed up. "But, why?" Lifting my head up. "'Cuz I don't want him to see me dying." Tears started to run down on my face when I can't hold it back.

(END OF FLASHBACK)