Chapter 8 I wished for her to Die

Our Wish

KEVIN'S POV

It has been a long time since I went to this place the place thta keeps me remembering Sung Gi. This day I finally decided to go there even though I only got hurt . I'm not that to that place when I saw someone already got in there.

"If I could only wished again."

"I'll wished to die and let Sung Gi lived again."

All I heard to that girl.

"__________!" (your name)

YOUR POV

"__________!" I lifted my head when Kevin called out my name.

I stood in there for a second, then walked off immediately, but he fastly grabbed my wrist and stop me from walking.

"You're my bestfriend, right?" I gulped before I could answer.

"Yeah, your bestfriend." I wanted to cry, but not in front of Kevin.

Me and him are bestfriends before we met Sung Gi. She's also my rival to Kevin's heart.

AUTHOR'S POV

You stopped walking when Kevin suddenly grabbed your wrist and asked you, but this question of him makes you feel hurt that Kevin only see you as a bestfriend.

"Yeah, your bestfriend." You said holding back your tears so it wouldn't flow or shown.

*IF YOU ONLY KNEW. I LOVE YOU MORE THAT JUST A FRIEND.* You said in your mind.

But you didn't know that he had a feelings for you from the start and his hiding it to you. Just like you he thought that you only see him as a friend, a bestfriend.

"Don't wished it you're the only one who's left on me." Kevin said still holding your wrist.

You bit you lower lip before answering him.

"I guessed you will agree if I could say this to you." You turn youe head to look at him, then the wind suddenly blown wgile there's a silent between the two of you.

"What do you mean by that?" His questioned as he got confused on your words.

"I wished it." You paused.

"For Sung Gi to die when I know about her sickness." You said bravely to Kevin.

"I'm sorry, but all this time I regretting it too much." You said before you gone.

He slowly loosen up his gripped on you when you said that and he couldn't believe on it.

*MY WISHED IS TO LET HER LIVED AND STAY WITH US FOREVER.*

*WHILE _________ WISHED FOR HER TO DIE, WHY?*

Kevin already knows about Sung Gi's conditioned 'cuz you tell it to him. He didn't tell it to Sung Gi just like what you asked on him making it as a secret to her. And he Kevin doesn't had any expectation to this that Sung Gi will die.

*SUDDENLY A HEAVY RAIN GOT POURED*