Chapter 6

Reunited

 

Luhan's POV; In the hospital


 

“Is he okay?” I asked the doctor who just came out of the ward.


 

“He's fine, except for some stitches on his head. He'll rest here for about a week. You can go in to visit him now” The doctor flashed me an assuring smile.


 

“Thanks~” I ran through the door. Sehun was still unconscious, with bandages wrapped around his forehead. You make me worry so much. I chuckled at him. He looked so peaceful, that's the reason why I liked him since I was 12. Carefully, I took a blanket from the cupboard near the bed and placed it over Sehun, tucking it in nicely as I his hair.


 

“L-Luhan hyung?” I jumped when I felt a hand on mine. Sehun slowly opened his eyes, one by one and stared straight at me.


 

“M-Mianhae...” I tried running out of the door, until I felt a tug on my wrist.


 

“Where are you going?” He asked, slightly disappointed at my attempt to leave.


 

“N-Nowhere” I placed myself down on the chair beside him.


 

“Good” An awkward silence fell upon the room. “L-Luhan?”


 

“Hm?”


 

“Can I ask you a question?”


 

“Sure, ask away” I smiled, showing my teeth.


 

“Just now during our struggle, you mentioned something about you and your mum?” ... He knows. “I thought you had amnesia, how could you still remember?” Should I tell him? I looked at his cute eyes, anticipating my answer. How could someone say no to him?


 

“Well...” I paused, thinking twice. “I regained memory” His eyes lit up as his lips curved upwards.


 

“Really? That's great! When?” However, I could sense a tone of disappointment in his voice.


 

“When I came back to Korea and saw you” I felt myself blush as these words left my mouth.


 

“Then why did you hide it from us?” He asked curiously, his face only a few inches from mine. I gulped my saliva down, hard as I felt my heart pumping out of my chest.


 

“B-Because...”


 

“Because?” He sat up, staring intensely into my eyes.


 

“Because... I liked you. I didn't want anyone to find out. If not, I have to go back to China, where I spent half of my life. I'd rather stay here with you” That's right... I said it. Sehun simply jerked back in shock, accidentally hitting his head on the edge of the bed.


 

“Be careful, you just came out from the operating theatre” I placed my hand behind his head, protecting him from injuring it any longer.


 

“I-I like you too” He said, avoiding eye contact. He... Likes me too? My heart skipped a beat, as I looked at his flawless face.


 

“Sehun~” I couldn't stop myself as I threw my body into his arms, hugging him tightly. He seemed surprised at first, but wrapped his arms around my waist. After a few more seconds, I let go, rubbing the back of my neck. I could tell Sehun's face turned a shade of hot pink, as he hid under the blanket.


 

“Er... Thanks h-hyung” Sehun said softly.


 

“You're welcome” I smiled at him, patting down his bangs.


 

“I'll leave now. Get more sleep, okay? Get well soon. Don't make me worry so much about you” I joked, pinching his adorable cheeks.


 

“Bye~” I waved goodbye at him, walking out of the ward. However, what I didn't know was that there was another person listening to our conversation...