Chapter 5

Reunited

 


 

He stopped for a while, turning around to face me.


 

“He called me his son so he must be my father” He replied coldly. Then, continued to rub my leg. Silence fell upon the whole room for what seemed like an hour.


 

“Then why did you ignore him?”


 

“I-” He stopped, avoiding any eye contact. “Nevermind” Something's wrong... I shrugged it off, but I knew there was more to it.


 

“And... Done. Be careful with that leg okay?” He smiled, stretching his pinky out. Looking at his adorable smile, I couldn't help but turn bright pink. I responded shyly, completing the pinky promise. Sometimes you make me worry...


 

“Ah!! I'm still in uniform. Heh, I'll go change. Wait for me, okay?” He ruffled through my hair and walked towards his room. Guess I'll just wait here then... I sighed, drifting off to dream land.


 

A few minutes later...


 

Ding Dong~


 

Who's that?! I groaned, pulling the pillow over my head.


 

Ding Dong Ding Dong~


 

“AISH!!!”


 

I opened my eyes, slightly annoyed. What the heck did he want?! I got up, walking towards the door with much difficulty. I turned the doorknob, spotting a tall, familiar-looking man through my closing eyelids. My eyes widened in shock. L-Luhan's dad?


 

“You again?” He smirked, pushing me while making his way to the living room, clearly ignoring the fact that I was already limping.


 

“Get out while I'm still nice” I replied sternly, not wanting to pick a fight. Geez, he's so irritating, just get him out of my sight...


 

“Ohh~ I'm so scared. What are you going to do? Kick me?” He laughed, pointing at my limp leg while setting himself down on the couch. This-


 

“Please leave” I grabbed his arm, tugging him towards the exit. However, he escaped easily, pulling me up by the collar. Damn... He's so strong... I couldn't even struggle out of his grip.


 

“What if I don't want to?” He flung me towards the ground as I landed with a loud THUD!!


 

“Sehunnie~ Why is it so noisy out here?” At this moment, Luhan came out of his room.


 

“S-Sehun?” He stood there, eyes clearly filled with rage and fear at the same time.


 

“Why are you here?”


 

“I'm your father, show some respect”


 

“Why should I? After what you did to mum and I?” And with that, Luhan pushed him towards the wall with tremendous strength. He still knows what happened in the past? I felt so confused, I thought he suffered from amnesia. Blood trailed down the older man's forehead, as he grabbed a glass bottle from the table nearby.


 

“You-, I'll show you” Oh no... I knew what would happen next. Without thinking, I ran towards Luhan, shielding him from the oncoming weapon.


 

CRACK!!


 

All around me was glass shards and blood, lots of blood. I felt really dizzy and could not even keep my eyes open.


 

“Oh Sehun!!”


 

That was the only thing I remembered, until my mind finally became a blank.


FINALLY UP~~~ XD ENJOY