Chapter 7

Reunited

 

YiXing's POV


 

Wait... What did I just hear? I dropped the box of chocolates I forgot I was holding. My eyes widened in shock as I hurriedly tried to clean up the mess I created. Oh ... This is bad...


 

“Need some help?” I heard an angelic voice come from above. I looked up, only to see a friendly-looking boy, around my age, taking up the rest of the chocolates. He had such a pretty-looking smile and adorable eyes. In all, he was perfect.


 

“T-Thank you” I turned away, hiding my flushed-red face. What am I doing?


 

“You're welcome” The man smiled, passing me back the box of chocolates. “What's your name?”


 

“Oh? I-I'm Y-YiXing”


 

“That's an odd sounding name. I'm Joonmyun but you can call me Suho. Are you, by any way, a foreigner?”


 

“Y-Yeah, I'm Chinese” I rubbed my neck, looking everywhere except at Suho. This is so awkward...


 

“S-So... What are you doing here?”


 

“I volunteer here part time. I like helping people” He grinned at me, making me blush an even deeper shade of red, if that was possible.


 

“I see...”


 

“By any chance are you visiting ward 2P? I need to get this medicine to the patient and if you don't mind...”


 

“Sure!!” I covered my mouth, hoping not to sound too eager. In reply, Suho giggled and passed me a tray. He's so cute... Aish, what am I saying?!


 

“Thanks” And with that, he ran off. Isn't he the cutest? I hope we see again~


 

“Y-YiXing?” I heard a voice come from the ward. Oh , I forgot.


 

“Hey Sehun, here's your medicine” I laid the tray on the table beside his bed. He smiled thankfully in return.


 

“What are you doing here?”


 

“Just checking on you” I paused, should I ask him?


 

“S-Sehun-ah”


 

“Neh?”


 

“How's Luhan's progress? With his memory?” Sehun froze. I mean, literally FROZE. With his medicine still in his hand, not even blinking. He seemed appalled and shocked by the sudden question. Then, he turned around.


 

“He's... better, at least” He answered coldly. Why is he lying to me? I know everything. There's no need to hide the truth.


 

“That's good...” I lied, flashing him a smile. A hush fell upon the room for about fifteen seconds until Sehun decided to break the silence.


 

“So... I saw you talking to the male nurse outside, Suho, was it?” Suho? My face immediately lit up and turned hot pink.


 

“Y-Yeah. W-What about him?” I stuttered, trying not to sound too nervous but obviously failing.


 

“You seem quite interested in him, don't you?” Sehun smirked, nudging my side.


 

“WHAT?! NO!! It's just-” ... What do I say?!


 

“Hyung, I was just kidding” He burst out in a fit of laughter. What. The. I frowned a little. How dare he tease me like that?!


 

“Here's your chocolate. I gotta get going, don't wanna be late for work” I messily threw the box onto Sehun's lap, who just shooed me away in reply. Once I exited the door, I let out a sigh of relief. Now what do I do about Luhan? We have to return to China at some point...


Say hi to SuLay~ XD What will YiXing do after knowing of the horrible truth? *GASP* :O I'm so lame Orz. Anyway, ENJOY THE MAYO ~