CHAPTER 7 – Bad Vibes

Head Over Heels

 

Sooyoung told Sunny what happened last night, her confusion and feeling of embarrassment, and Kyuhyun’s sudden change of mood towards her.

“Don’t worry Sooyoung, that just mean that he is starting to like you” Sunny teased.

“That is not true, Sunny! I mean, I am sure that he does not like me” She exclaimed.

“Yah! Why are you so pessimistic now?” Sunny chuckled.

“I am really embarrassed for what I did. Imagine, I called him and said nothing, blame my stupid phone for that!”

“In the first place, do you really have anything to say to him?” Sunny chuckled, knowing that Sooyoung really does not have anything to say to Kyuhyun.

“Still… Aish, what should I do? I think he is up to something, don’t you think?” Sooyoung really feels that Kyuhyun’s sudden change is because he wants to take revenge to her for calling him and not saying anything.

“Do not think that way, maybe it is because when he heard your voice, he fell in love with you?” Sunny, the forever-hopeless romantic best friend of Sooyoung assumed.

“Yah, Sunny! Do not say that, I mean, he would not fall in love with me” Sooyoung exasperated.

Sunny blinked her eyes twice, could not believe that her friend could say such things. “Choi Sooyoung, WAKE UP! What happened to you? Are you really that embarrassed and nervous?” she asked.

“I do not know, it is just that, I really cannot face him,” Sooyoung confessed.

“You have done so many embarrassing things in front of him, I mean, this is not the first time that you did something really embarrassing ” Sunny grinned, remembering all the things Sooyoung did just to have Kyuhyun’s attention.

“I do not know, it is like as if, this is the worst, and really, I think that he is going to take a revenge for what I have done. Imagine, he wasted his time to me, ME!” she answered, regretting calling him last night.

“So, your point is, before, it is not that embarrassing because he always ignore you, while today, since he called you many times last night, and you failed to talk to him, meaning, he did not ignore you, then it is embarrassing?” Sunny asked, trying to understand everything. “I cannot really understand you…” she continued.

“Okay. I really do not know. One thing is for sure, I cannot face him because, I feel so guilty because I wasn’t able to talk to him. It was as if I let go of the chance when he gave his attention to me,” Sooyoung voiced out.

“So, you think, that he thinks that you are ignoring him?” Sunny is still confused.

“Yes?” Sooyoung said, still unsure.

“Aish, I cannot understand you! Better make up your mind! Remember, Kyuhyun can be your new seatmate!” Sunny shouted.

“Aish… Let’s just eat, Sunny. You know, I am already hungry,” Sooyoung just ignored what Sunny just said, she then pulled Sunny’s hands, dragging her in the school’s cafeteria.

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

“I assume that all of you listened to Mr Park’s announcement this morning?” Ms Song asked the class.

“Yes” the students answered with enthusiasm.

“Let’s see, since there is an equal number of boys and girls in this class, I have decided that it would be in an alternate boy-and-girl arrangement” Ms Song announced, making the so many girls excited.

“I want Kyuhyun to be my seat mate,” the girl in front of Sooyoung. “Yeah, that’s better,” Sooyoung thought, feeling still guilty about last night.

“Okay, everyone, stand up,” Ms Song commanded. “You have the opportunity to choose your seat, as long as it follows the alternate boy-and-girl arrangement. That means that a girl’s seatmate, whether in front, back or in sides, should be a boy, same goes with boys. Understand?” Ms Song asked.

“Yes,” the class confirmed.

“Alright, please form two lines. The girls will choose first. Remember, alternate!” Ms Song repeated.

One by one, the girls started to choose their seats.

“Where am I going to seat?” Sooyoung asked herself. “Oh, in the last seat?” she sighed as she saw that the available seats at the back are only for boys. She chose the seat near the window, the seat before the last seat. She settled herself, putting her things in her desk.

“Okay, all girls are settled now. Good job, no one violated what I have instructed,” Ms Song smiled. “Okay, boys, it is your turn, one by one” she directed.

Sooyoung closed her eyes and crossed her fingers, “Please, Kyuhyun, seat somewhere else! DO NOT seat behind me…” she prayed.

Sooyoung heard the chair behind her move. She opened her eyes, she turned her head to know who is sitting next to her.

Sooyoung’s eyes widened, “Kyuhyun?”

Kyuhyun smiled.

“You smiled to me? As in for real? Oh my, I need…” Sooyoung then fainted.

 

A/N: I'll try to update next week. :O I am so busy because of school. T_____T

Anyway, hope you like it. :)) Comments are really appreciated. :) Thank you! <3