Head over Heels - Chapter 3 - Bad luck or Good luck? :)

Head Over Heels

 

 

SOOYOUNG’s POV

“What’s the reason behind that cynical idea Kyuhyun?”

After hearing that statement from Kyuhyun during our bio-slash-turned-into-love confession class, all I do after that is to think of the possible reasons why he views love like that.

“Maybe I should ask him myself?”

XXXXXXXX

“Where the hell are you Kyuhyun?!”

“Maybe he’s in the library?” Aish, I need to find him!

XXXXXXXX

“Ta-da! I found you!” I announced. Almost everyone in the library looked at me. I just smiled then sit next to Kyuhyun.

“Why the hell are you here?” he asked. 

“Well, I just want to ask something!”

“About what? Can’t you see I am busy? I think that it is just a stupid question!” he said, without facing me.

“It’s not stupid! It’s about what you said in our bio class a while ago!” my voice becomes louder and louder.

“Aish, just mind your own business! I am studying.” He said, keeping his focus on his book.

“Answer my question then I will go.” I promised.

But Kyuhyun stood up went directly to the librarian. I watched him as he walks. He said something to the librarian…

Then…

Then…

voila! I never expected that he would use the librarian to sue me! “Oh no!”

“Miss Choi, this is a library, and not a place where you can talk loudly,” the librarian told me after I arrived at the counter.

“What?” I asked the librarian, I am so confused!

“You are talking loudly there and Mr Cho is complaining. You know that silence should be kept inside the library. As a punishment, you are required to be the library-assistant for a week.” The librarian explained.

 “One week?! Boredom will kill me! And food is not allowed here! What am I going to do? Help!” I feel so betrayed.

“Kyuhyun, you are so mean. I am just asking you something, you should have told me to tone down my voice...” I want to cry now. He is so mean. “Yah! Die now!”

“I already told you to go away but you kept on talking.” Kyuhyun answered.

“If you just answered my question, then this would not be like this.”

“It’s your fault. Do not blame me.”

“Fine, thank you Kyu for telling the librarian that I am talking very loud!”

Kyuhyun just went out the library.

“Aish, Kyuhyun, thank me because I love you. If I don’t, then maybe you are in the garbage bin now!” I just want to roll on the floor now because of my ideas. “One week of being a library-assistant is hell. What am I going to do?”

XXXXXXXX

“Sunny, I will not be able to go home with you for a week. I will be an assistant librarian. Thanks to Kyuhyun for this.” I want to cry now.

“Okay, Sooyoung. Take care of yourself. One week is just short. And you are still lucky, girl!”

“Why am I still lucky?” I am confused AGAIN.

“Have you forgotten that the library is Kyuhyun’s haven?!”

“Wait, what the, I almost forgot that one! My beloved bookworm!”

“You are so slow, Soo. Duh.”

“Where is my brain now? Aish. Anyway, I am so lucky today. Wooooohooooo!”

“I know, right! So go there now! I will go home now. Bye Sooyoungie!”

“Bye, Sunny!”

Aha. Kyuhyun is always there… Hmmm... Maybe I can have my revenge. “Don’t worry Kyu, you know that I love you, and I will not be harsh too you.” Evil thoughts keep on invading my brain. “OMO, OMO!”

*Laugh. Laugh. Laugh.*

“Maybe he really did that in purpose? So that I will talk to him more often?” Sooyoung laughed at her thought. “I am hallucinating now, I'm gonna die!”

 

A/N: sorry for the very late update! :O anyway, i'll be adding chapter 4 later! :) thank you for reading. :)) hope you'll like it. :)