Chapter 11 - Undecided [February 4, 2011]

Head Over Heels

 

“No, do not talk to me again. And please, stay away from me,” Kyuhyun said then went out of the classroom.

 

Sooyoung froze. Her eyes, focused on the empty seat in front of her. “No, do not talk to me again. And please, stay away from me,” she kept on hearing Kyuhyun’s words, and it made her weak… and her tears, starting to fall.

 

Someone patted her back, “Sooyoungie…” Sunny’s voice somehow comforted her.

 

“Soonkyu… Did I do something wrong?” Sooyoung murmured, she knew, that Sunny had seen the most heart-breaking scene in her life.

 

“You did nothing wrong, Soo. Kyuhyun’s the one who has problems here,” Sunny stated her observations. “Let’s just go home now, Sooyoung. Everything will be alright,” Sunny continued, trying to lessen Sooyoung’s agony.

 

--

 

Kyuhyun managed to get out of the classroom easily. He remembered the words he said to Sooyoung.

“I was very harsh… aish,” he thought, feeling guilty.

 

He reached his home, and the guilt he was feeling continued to haunt him. He did not turn on his computer that time, he just laid on his bed and thought of the things that just happened until he fell asleep.

 

--

 

Sooyoung asked Sunny to go to her house so that they can talk and so that she can free herself from thinking too much about Kyuhyun.

 

As soon as they reached Sooyoung’s home, Sooyoung’s mother sensed that something has happened.

 

“What’s wrong, Sooyoung?” Mrs Choi asked.

 

“Nothing, Mom. I’m fine. We are fine,” Sooyoung faked her smile.

 

“Okay, if you say so… I’ll just prepare a cake for the two of you,” Sooyoung’s mother said, then the two headed towards the balcony in Sooyoung’s room.

 

--

 

Sooyoung placed all her things in her study table. While Sunny sat on the chair near the balcony’s metal bars.

 

“How do you feel now, Sooyoung?” Sunny asked although she knows the answer.

 

Sooyoung smiled bitterly. She sighed. “I do not know… I feel like… I just want to cry… but it seems like my tears have gone somewhere else…” she smiled again, still bitterly.

 

“So what’s your plan now? Do you still want to talk to him?” Sunny asked, she just wanted to ask, she does not want to give any advices that time for she does not really know what to say.

 

“I do not know…” Sooyoung answered, seems like her mind had gone somewhere else.

 

Sunny chuckled. “Yah! Sooyoungie, Where are you?” Sunny tried to brighten up the mood. Sooyoung smiled, but just for a second.

 

“I still like him… No, I love him,” Sooyoung confessed, not bothering how stupid she looks.

 

“I know,” Sunny smiled. “Hm? Tell me what really happened… Why do you thing Kyuhyun acted like that a while ago?”

 

“I do not know… As far as I know, he was nice to me these past few days, and what he said really shocked me…. I thought he likes me too,” Sooyoung laughed at her last words.

 

Sunny laughed. “Yah! You are so conceited… But that is not the point. He was really treating you nicely, right? Then the incident a while ago was the first time that he acted like, right? Err, maybe not the first time…”

 

“Yeah. That was actually how he treated me before… Before we became close… Wait, am I the only one who thought that we are close? Aish… he is so annoying… Maybe he is just going back to his old self? Hm?” Sooyoung said, somehow realizing things.

 

“So… what now?” Sunny asked, she knows that Sooyoung has plans now.

 

“I’ll just act as if nothing happened.  I will still greet him whenever there are chances,” Sooyoung made her decision, hoping that Kyuhyun has just became his old self and hoping that he will treat her nicely again.

 

--

 

Kyuhyun woke up.

 

9:12 PM, the clock displayed.

 

“Aish… I fell asleep,” Kyuhyun went out of his bed… He his computer… He checked his emails, nothing school-related…  but one thing caught his attention.

 

From: [email protected]

To: [email protected]

Subject: Hi Kyuhyun! J

 

Kyuhyun thought twice.

 

“Should I open this? Or should I just delete it immediately?” he asked himself.

 

He minimizes his browser then clicked an icon his desktop, Starcraft.

 

“Aish! I cannot concentrate!!!” Kyuhyun blurted out as he lost his game for the fifth time, his hand, almost breaking the mouse. He decided to open his browser again and clicked on the email that made his mind go nuts.

 

From: [email protected]

To: [email protected]

Subject: Hi Kyuhyun! :)

 

Hi Kyuhyun!

Hi Kyuhyun!

Hi Kyuhyun!

 

Kyuhyun smiled as he read the first three lines of the message. “What?!” he asked himself, surprised, realizing his actions, being his unusual self again because of this girl, Choi Sooyoung.

 

He continued reading.

 

Are you free next week?

It’s my birthday next week. I hope you can come to our house, I am having a barbeque party. All my friends are invited, and so you are. J

And why did you act like this morning?! I hate you!

 

-Sooyoung

 

He remembered the things that Sooyoung said to her that morning, inviting him on her birthday party next week.

 

He thought for a while.

 

He typed something and clicked the send button.

 

--

Sooyoung was browsing an online food store in the net a “new email” alert popped on her screen. She was not that excited for she knows that that is just a spam or something about an update in a manga or a fanfiction she was subscribed to.

 

From: [email protected]

To: [email protected]

Subject: re: -____-

 

Sooyoung’s heart jumped in excitement as soon as she read the header for she was hoping for a positive response.

 

----

Annyeonghaseyo! :D I'm so sorry for this very late update. :) Anyway,  added two chapters, 10 and 11. :) SORRY. :)
I am so busy so please... be patient. :) I am really trying my best to update as fast as I can. O:)
I have exams every week so... I won't be able to update until the end of March. @___@
Thank you for your comments. :)